• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I finally share a day off with my favorite person, so we may plan to hang out again if she’s free. It was one of my days that I no longer work, so I’m not sure if she already has plans or not.
I reached 3K BR on battle mode and 9K VR for racing on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I’m not competitive by any means, but these accomplishments make me happy.
Someone’s name in one of my races was “Hockey Dog” and although they were Canadian where it’s more common, it still makes me proud to see another hockey fan.
I found out that, well, this exists. Arcanine is my second favorite Pokémon, although Mabosstiff is making its way up to that spot now, lol. But… this exists.
D589EBAA-850D-4DEC-A165-27F929A6E404.jpeg

I found out that, well, this exists. Arcanine is my second favorite Pokémon, although Mabosstiff is making its way up to that spot now, lol. But… this exists.
I NEED THAT ARCANINE PLUSH RIGHT NOW
he's literally my favorite pokemon of all time, has been since I started playing pokemon way back in 2010 😭😭💞

- I got to sleep in and feel very well rested.

- My breakfast order this morning was delayed, so they gave me a deal/discount in exchange.

- I encounted and captured my first full odds shiny in Pokemon Scar/Vio, a shiny Misdreavus!

- My family and I are going to go see the new Puss in Boots movie tonight, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish.

- My weekend still isn't over after today! :D

• One of my coworkers sent me this card through our work system basically where we celebrate each others' accomplishments and told me how helpful I am and how I'm pretty much always the first to help when something's wrong, etc. etc. and it just made me feel very seen and appreciated :')
  • I'd signed up for an eight week anatomy and physiology course at my local community college, but work has been so stressful I decided to drop down to the sixteen week course this weekend (classes start this week) and I already feel so much better
  • Painted my nails for the first time in a while
  • I have a week off coming up soon!! Barring when I was in the hospital/recovering from surgery, I haven't had a week off since last June

i hope you all had a good weekend, and that you have a great week ahead! 🥰

৶ꕤ७ i started watching wednesday! i’m only on the 3rd episode, but i’m enjoying it so far! my mom unexpectedly started watching it with me, and she’s been enjoying it as well! it’s even made her laugh a few times. ^^
৶ꕤ७ while i was watching wednesday, bonk got on the chair with me and went to sleep! 🥺 she’s not much of a cuddler, so this honestly made my day. she’s still laying with me as i type this, and i’m so 😭😭 about it. my mental health has been ass today (and for the past week), and i had to drag myself out of bed today, so this has made me feel so much better. <3 i love her!
C9BA97DE-1792-4175-9C2D-997921CE7C70.jpeg
1B87B06F-5CDF-41AE-99CD-F4A498F7CC6F.jpeg
৶ꕤ७ i was able to get to bed at a reasonable hour last night, though it didn’t do me much good since i ended up sleeping all day anyways. 🤣 i’m trying not to be too hard on myself, though since today is my last day of break, and i need the rest haha. i have to get up early tomorrow, so hopefully being back in school will help fix my sleep schedule. 🤞🏻
৶ꕤ७ changed my lineup now that the fireworks collectible is no longer visible. i’m gonna miss the one-liner i had going on, but i like my new lineup a lot! ya’ll know how much i love plushies and colour lol. ☺️
৶ꕤ७ played with bonk this evening. she didn’t see me much today, so i wanted to spend time with her and make her happy. :’)
07E8D6CA-6FB5-4310-83B2-C3CBCABB3492.jpeg
0942CB12-77FB-4C82-978E-96C352D714AE.jpeg

this will be an accumulation of the last few days 😌💕

so for the last two weeks or so my mental health has been off the wall, like stupid ridiculous. I eventually got fed up with it and after thinking abt what might've been causing it I realized it was likely my medicine. cause realistically, for me, there's no reason why I should be that irritable for that long. well a few days ago I talked to one of my doctor's associates (he wasn't available) and they recommended I try something new, so for the next week I'm weaning off of my current medication and then I'll be trying a new one starting then. I really hope this works out for me, I've been on this goose chase for about a year and a half now and I just want to feel okay again for once 😔
i really hope this helps you feel better, homie. i know how frustrating it is trying to find a medication that works, and you deserve to feel good again. <3 sending virtual hugs your way!

Last edited:
@xara I always appreciate a good bonk photo, pls keep them coming 💖

so I'm really excited bc I may possibly have a new job coming my way! I still need to apply but it's basically a part-time circulation associate position at a new library nearby! I worked at a library all four years I was in college and I absolutely loved that job, so ever since I graduated almost two years ago I've been looking for another library job. this one seems right up my alley; the hourly wage is $13-19/hr, 20 hours per week, and it's in a nice city not far from the state capital!

I sent an email to my old supervisor so I can hopefully get her help with the application. I really hope this ends up working out because being able to work in a library again and to work in that nice quiet easygoing environment would be so awesome for me. pray for me yall 😭🙏💕

Happy today because I’m now back from my hiatus and gonna hang out on tbt more. 🙂

I kinda needed one to give myself some time to think on how I want to do things on my games and other stuff. So I’m now back to my original way of doing things and I’m just gonna be myself. ^^

Also, I made some New Years resolutions this year. For instance, this will be the year I finally grow my bangs out and just leave my hair alone. I figured out how to part it on the side properly now, so it’s all good. Some other ones are drinking more water and never starting over again on my games. I reset my Switch for the last time today and have started my first game, which is my Pokémon Violet. I’m gonna have fun playing it my way.

So anyway, sorry for the long post. That’s just what I’m happy about today. 😉

One Piece came back strong with this week's episode; I'm super hyped!! And while we're waiting for the next season of Spy x Family, my family and I are trying some new anime out too, so I'm hoping to find another series I'll like. ^^
Checked in on my Wild World villagers today! Although the Happy Room Academy has made an enemy of me already ("try harder"??? excuse YOU I have a *PLANT*), I'm excited to have Mallary in my town soon, and Nook's Cranny is about to upgrade as well! I also made a snail constellation with Celeste. 🌌🐌
I watched some Youtube videos with my parents this evening over dinner! I've also felt fine for a few days in a row now, and it's been really nice feeling normal again. I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure my grandma's leftovers that she sent home with us made me sick lol 😭
Got to Adept in several more Lives in Fantasy Life too! I've unlocked all the pet slots now, so I'm excited to adopt a couple more when I head to Port Puerto! 💕

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in this morning and I felt more rested today.
- I played some video games and watched a couple of shows.
- I completed all of the tasks I set out to do by the end of the weekend.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog.
- The new 3-way valve we bought for the shower arrived today. The contractors will be back tomorrow morning to work on installing it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but there's a possibility I could be taking a real shower by next weekend.
- The Minnesota Vikings won their final regular season game! It didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but I like going into the playoffs with a win. 💜💛
- I had a 'bath' and washed my hair so I'm feeling clean.
- I changed the sheets and washed the comforter so I'm looking forward to sleeping in a freshly cleaned bed tonight.

- Yesterday the Dallas Stars beat the Florida Panthers 5-1, which catapulted them back into 1st in the division. 🏒

- @Chibi.Hoshi spent a good amount of time trading with me in Pokemon Scarlet/Violet so that I can have a unique team in Pokemon Violet featuring Hisuian Zorua, Hisuian Voltorb, Hisuian Growlithe, Hisuian Sneasel, Froakie, and Tinkatink. Thank you SO much! :giggle:

- I finished everything important over the weekend, so for the next couple days I can do whatever I want. I plan on going to martial arts later tonight. Haven't been in several weeks because of the holidays, so it'll be good to get back into it. 🥋

- My partner has been extra sweet to me lately, as have my friends. I'm always striving to improve, but also very content with where my life is at right now. 💚

Could eventually pick up a package I ordered by Black Friday, Royal Mail have been striking most of December so glad it finally got here! :D

Also seems that Selfridge's order worked, got the tracking email just now and hope that Ty beanie bear arrives safely!

- I got back from Germany last night! I had a really great time, it was such a good experience, I made some friends and got to travel around a lot of Berlin, and even left the city to visit other places like Potsdam too. I didn't bring a big bag, so the only souvenir I took back was a lot of tickets and leaflets for my travel diary/scrapbook, and a cute Steiff bear 🧸 I tried butter pretzel, berliners, and currywurst! I definitely feel more prepared for travel, especially for my trip to Japan in 3 months!!

- I'm happy to be home though! Glad to be back in my own bed, I slept for 12 hours today because I was so tired lol. I'm super happy I have the rest of the month off uni to relax...

- I'll be meeting up with my best friends this Saturday too :giggle:

- I got back from Germany last night! I had a really great time, it was such a good experience, I made some friends and got to travel around a lot of Berlin, and even left the city to visit other places like Potsdam too. I didn't bring a big bag, so the only souvenir I took back was a lot of tickets and leaflets for my travel diary/scrapbook, and a cute Steiff bear 🧸 I tried butter pretzel, berliners, and currywurst! I definitely feel more prepared for travel, especially for my trip to Japan in 3 months!!

- I'm happy to be home though! Glad to be back in my own bed, I slept for 12 hours today because I was so tired lol. I'm super happy I have the rest of the month off uni to relax...

- I'll be meeting up with my best friends this Saturday too :giggle:
Omg, Steiff bears are awesome! I so need to save up for one someday! ❤️

Back