• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I got a lot done 😌
-Started work on some reports I have to do
-read some of my book during lunch
-practiced for 1.5 hours. About half an hour in i got really tired of the pieces I was playing so I tried to switch them out a bit, but I probably didn't make much progress in the parts I struggle with a lot because I was skipping around so much. But I sat down at my desk and practiced for 1.5 hours almost straight through and that's always a good thing
-Sometime this week I am going to get back to playing animal crossing more often since I have been so busy recently. I feel like if I don't open my 3ds sometime this weekend Im gonna explode (jk, I'm not that addicted... please help me lol)
-I ate a pizza bagel today 10/10

Despite being tired, today was a good day for me.

@Foreverfox also, the Dallas Mavericks defeated the Los Angeles Lakers 119-115 in double overtime!!! Two key three pointers made by Luka Doncic to force both overtimes. I respect the decision by the Lakers to let the Mavs runs out the clock after missing their last shot. 😤 🏀 🔥

Despite being tired, today was a good day for me.

@Foreverfox also, the Dallas Mavericks defeated the Los Angeles Lakers 119-115 in double overtime!!! Two key three pointers made by Luka Doncic to force both overtimes. I respect the decision by the Lakers to let the Mavs runs out the clock after missing their last shot. 😤 🏀 🔥
Wooo!! Another triple double for the win! 😤🏀🔥

i've been on the loo *including my bucket i use sometimes*, 4 times with a bad stomachache & i think i got it all out...

& i feel so much better now! :D
that's what i'm happy about ^^

i got a load ton *a mountain of poo* out again this morning... it's been a while since that happened:eek:

I’ve been waiting for this all week, but I ate birthday cake for breakfast. A coworker made me and this server a cake because we share a birthday. Our birthday is Saturday but we are both off, so we’re just celebrating early.
I got a ton of cleaning done at work and I’m proud of my work. I also have off until Tuesday, and I’m going out with her on Monday. ⬇️
2E514375-19A4-4C15-BAE5-23F303CC6BFF.jpeg
I wasn’t in the best mood last night and I tried to leave without saying goodbye to her, but she wouldn’t let me walk away from her until I told her what was wrong.
My new binder did arrive in the mail and has been washed, so I’ll be trying it on soon. I hope this one has a better fit and doesn’t need exchanged.
A package I was waiting for came in the mail today, and I have a good bit of time over my days off to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe!!

happy friday the 13th, friends! i hope none of you were unlucky today, and that you all have a great weekend! 🥰 i’m vv sleepy, so i’m off to bed early tonight. ^^

৶ꕤ७ i’ve been struggling with my sleep schedule and falling asleep at the right times recently, but i actually went to bed at a reasonable hour (before midnight) last night and slept well! i got around 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and i woke up feeling good mentally and well-rested! ☺️
৶ꕤ७ went to school, and had a pretty good day! my math teacher went over how to complete the first part of our culminating assignment, and i plan on working on it over the weekend now that it doesn’t seem so daunting and i better understand what to do! i also finally had an important conversation (that i’ve been avoiding since i’ve been so anxious about it heh) with my other teacher, and it went really well! my teacher was very validating and understanding about the things i told her, and i feel so much better now that we’ve talked! huge weight off my shoulders fr. c:
৶ꕤ७ it’s finally friday! i’m happy that it’s friday and that i’m done with school for the week, but it being friday the 13th makes today even cooler! i was very pleased to see the woods open for the occasion, and the new corrupted rainbow candy collectible is definitely the highlight of the day for me! i had enough tbt to buy 13 candies, and i’m very broke now lol, but ya’ll know i can’t resist gambling or anything rainbow. 😈 may the odds be in our favour!
৶ꕤ७ my mom and i stopped by our city’s animal shelter today to meet some of the kitties up for adoption! the search for a second cat and a companion for bonk continues, but the kitties we saw today were all so, so adorable, and so sweet! 🥺 we also found out that phyllis (the cat i mentioned a couple days ago whose been at the shelter for over a year) was in fact adopted!!!! 🥳 she went to her new home about 20 mins before we showed up, i’m so, so happy for her! <3
this is stella 🖤
15628DA8-A041-471A-9F8C-C11C4260FA56.jpeg

and this is coalette 🖤
1DE460E6-FF61-4B18-9702-D0CCD4002AD5.jpeg
৶ꕤ७ this silly little baby. 🖤
7EB45804-9F74-444A-B059-FF3E4F90461E.jpeg
A4AB4D3C-5895-4BDB-BCA6-763D981D734C.jpeg
৶ꕤ७ posted a new entry in my acnh island journal!
৶ꕤ७ tidied up my room, and threw out some garbage.
৶ꕤ७ read 2 new fanfics that i really enjoyed!

It's my daughter's birthday 😊
happy birthday to your daughter! i hope she’s had a wonderful day! ☺️🎉

Last edited:
been feeling pretty under the weather today (as well as yesterday rip) but I am happy abt a few things:

was gonna go to the store today but I ended up taking a nap instead, I honestly needed it. I would actually go back to bed rn but I really need to start editing my video. no matter, I do feel a bit better now!

after forgetting again and again I finally got all my shirts on hangers and put away, tomorrow I plan on going through my dresser drawers and taking out clothes I don't wear anymore so I can put away the rest of my clothes 😁

yesterday I got both the Mario Party 5 poster and the Queen Elizabeth II beanie baby! having them both arrive so soon after shipping was a pleasant surprise! I want to see if I can get a frame for the poster (it came out of a Nintendo Power magazine so it's already kinda beat up unfortunately) and I'm definitely gonna find a place on my wall for it. and ofc the beanie baby is as lovely as I expected, hoping I can get the sakura bear soon too 😌

played Flight Rising some more today, the community seems to be very welcoming and also very generous! I've gotten a few really cool dragons for free and I will definitely always treasure them (not to mention other freebies people have willingly given me, and I didn't even ask for them) 💙

impulse purchase time again haha!! this time I got one last slime (I say and then like 4 weeks from now I'm like ooh look at that sparkly purple slime!! *mashes the purchase button*) and the reason why is bc IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG
it has holographic pigment in it as well as holographic star glitter, I don't usually go for clear slimes but this one was too beautiful to pass up!
EtsyItemListingPhoto-25_0f9ceabb-e382-4b43-8be1-0d60043fd232_550x.png

JUST LOOK AT HOW AMAZING AND SPARKLY IT IS SJDFKLSJDFLKSJD

the TBT staff must've heard me when I said the rainbow candy is like one of the best collectibles ever bc now there are two of them??? the new one is also spectacular, I hope I can get at least one!!

I started taking my new medication last night and I know they don't technically work right away but since I've been off of the old one I feel somewhat more peppy and outgoing, despite being tired and not feeling well.

Today I'm happy because:

- I rescued 3 worms that were trapped in the road last night after a storm.
- Today was a good end to the work week. I had a calm day, we did a team activity with games, and I'm happy with everything I accomplished.
- I was able to take two walks on both my morning and afternoon breaks.
- I got to leave work early for a chiropractor appointment.
- Finally, more progress has been made on the bathroom! It feels like everything has been going at a snail's pace all week due to various issues out of our control, but we had the whole crew there today working. They installed my husband's waterfall shower head, they started tiling the main floor, and they started painting the walls. It's really coming together and looking good in there. I love the paint color I chose and how it looks against the tile colors. My husband was so happy to show me the cool LED lights on his shower head when I got home and they'll be testing out all the water functions tomorrow.
- The contractors will be working again tomorrow so they can hopefully finish up entirely next week, but they aren't planning to show up until around 10am which means I get to sleep in some in the morning!
- I have a long weekend and don't have to go back to work until Tuesday.

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! 🖤 I went to bed before posting last night, but I still had a pretty good day.

Yesterday:
I think getting the Pokemon TV app was a good idea! It kept me in a good mood and focused, and I'm enjoying the nostalgia kick too. Also, man, I pretty much always side with the heroes in stories, but I've gotta make an exception for Jessie, James, and Meowth. They're the best.
I watched a little Youtube with my family! ^^ We're making steady progress towards catching up with Solidarity's Empires SMP series.
I made it a little further into Fantasy Life's story and bought my vacation home in Port Puerto!

And for today:

We were able to donate another full load of stuff to charity while getting some other errands done! It feels good to be making progress.
Another official Kamigami no Asobi book I ordered with my Christmas money got here today! ^^ Just waiting on one more now.
I got to play Minecraft again for a little while! I mainly just did some caving this time, but I did earn myself another achievement too.
The Woods are back for the 13th, and staff have treated us to a brand new collectible!! ;v; I wasn't expecting to get a mini-event like this, so it was a really pleasant surprise. Good luck to everyone else who's trying for a Corrupted Rainbow Candy!
My mom and I chilled out with a couple livestreams this afternoon, and later we all watched GeminiTay's new Hermitcraft episode! She got an incredible amount of work done on her base; it's looking great.
I started another route in Lover Pretend!
And I made it to Expert rank as a Paladin, Mercenary, and Hunter in Fantasy Life! I also worked on finishing up some quests I'd taken that were starting to pile up.

It's been a few days for me. I wasn't feeling great a couple of days ago if I'm being honest (January 12, 2023), so there's nothing worth mentioning there. However, I'm happy to say that technically yesterday (January 13, 2023) was a much better day!

January 11, 2022
  • In one of my classes, I got to see a manual transmission up close! I have no idea what each part does and how they function, but it's still pretty cool to see it in person. I also shifted the gears for a bit and felt satisfied hearing the clunking and clicking. I got to see the mechanical stuff in action too which was very interesting!
  • I got to play F1 22 and completed the race at Imola. It wasn't without incident as Lando Norris thought it'd be a good idea to brake check me 300 metres before a corner, so I ended up crashing out and used a flashback to undelete myself lol.
  • Had a tasty dinner.
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 and did something funny by painting a Ferrari in pink! I ended up using it in a race for laughs and managed to win a race with it. I'll be waiting for a cease and desist letter soon in my mailbox for misrepresenting their brand lol.
No, but really, this 1992 Ferrari F40 looks awesome in pink. Would be really great to see this car one day!
24 Heures du Mans race track__3.jpeg

24 Heures du Mans race track_.jpeg
  • On this day 8 years ago, I became the mayor of my New Leaf town. While I didn't do anything special in the game, it still made me happy knowing that my town has existed for almost a decade now. So many memories were made from this game and also introduced me to the Animal Crossing series in the first place.
Something to note here. Tipper (left) is one of the five starter villagers that still live in my town to this day. The others are Bones, Gruff, Celia, and Agent S, all of who still live here! Don't mind my villager wearing kappa clothing lol.
New Leaf Town 8 Year Anniversary.PNG

January 13, 2023
  • I'm feeling much better mentally speaking.
  • It was snowy! I don't mind having this every once in a while, provided there isn't too much of it of course.
  • Nothing much happened in my classes, but it made me a little excited for what's to come next week after learning a bit more about transmissions and clutches.
  • I had an ice capp from Tim Hortons.
  • I appreciate @/Midoriya checking up on me over on discord and getting to chat for a bit. He was worried for me and it touches my heart that he cares about my well-being. What an awesome friend he is. 💚
  • I also got to chat with @/xSuperMario64. If you haven't figured it out already, it always makes me happy getting to talk to my friends in general. 💜💛
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 again and got a lot of laughs after doing an engine swap on a 1970 Fiat Abarth 595 Esseese. The engine came from the 2020 Honda Civic Type R FK8 again (I feel like this engine is becoming a meme being used in small cars) and yielded some crazy results. Upon entering the track before taking control, the car immediately did a wheelie which caught me off guard and got me laughing after. It didn't take too much effort too as applying half of the gas already makes the front wheels lift off from the ground. I even installed anti-lag on this thing and it idles at roughly 7.5k rpm... Which is already redlining the engine and basically screaming all the way lol. Because of how small and light the 595 SS is, it is very prone to rolling over which makes it impractical despite some adjustments to the setup combating this issue. On the flip side, I found a setup a while back that makes it even more likely for the car to roll over as if it wasn't bad enough lol. I decided to do a custom race with the opponents using this same car and they were flying all over the place and tipping over at almost every corner. I was absolutely laughing my head off seeing this chaos unfold before my very eyes. Needless to say, I generally had a blast making use of this hilarious engine swap, even if it doesn't provide much use in terms of actual racing. I took a couple of photos and may even make a short video on it!
Fun fact time: the word "esseese" means super sport in Italian!
High Speed Ring__1.jpeg

High Speed Ring_.jpeg
  • I heard that tomorrow (or technically today at the time I made this post) will be sunny! I reeeeeeeeally need to get some of that sunlight, so I'm happy that there's an opportunity once again.

I'm happy because I got a lot done today and I could kind of breathe this Friday night. I finally got to playing some new leaf which was fun. I played for 2 hrs straight. Great. I now have 80,000 bells in the abd. Watered a bunch of dead flowers (probably from me being gone for 5 days). Sold a lot of fruit and talked to villagers.
Then I ate dinner and played a board game.
Tomorrow I'm going to run some errands since it's the weekend. Not particularly looking forward to them but I'm going to grab lunch afterwards which always makes me feel better. I don't think I should constantly be eating when I'm dreading something because that's just setting up bad eating habits but it'll be ok this time...
This morning I had a private lesson. My teacher said I was doing pretty well and all I have to do is get used to the piece. Well I've been practicing so that's good. Only an hour today but tomorrow I shall practice 2 hr or 2 and 30 min to make up for it.
I'm so happy about that though, last few times I had a performance I didn't manage my time well since I have a hard time balancing urgent tasks and hobbies with long term practice and I barely scraped through sounding good. So I am on the right track this time. Yay me.

Finishing up preparations for my final year project presentation. Super super anxious but I'm posting here in the hopes that I can get over my fear and look at in a more positive way. I'll finally be done with university once this is over... so I should be happy!!
Got this over with and I am so glad that I'm! Finally done!! Been having so many nightmares about it but in the end everything turned out fine!! To celebrate I got tix for Puss in Boots this Sunday. I am so happy to have free time now and do all the things I've been wanting to do!!

Back