• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

The day's just started and I hope it keeps getting better,

I went for coffee this morning, and the barista accedently gave me a size up from tje regular size I order. Yum yum.

-Im finally on my last three parts of this project for here. But I know its still gonna be awhile. I still live working on it

I just have one part of it im still working out.

-I got back to the movie theatre! Im so thankful and I honestly really wanna thank all of you, and esspecially @Midoriya, for all his encouragement and words.

Im back on the arcade, and well Im so happy. Even though its so slow ^^

-My friend offered for me to move in with her, since one of her roomies is moving. I just need to go full time. Havent told anyone that. Shh.

-I got back to the movie theatre! Im so thankful and I honestly really wanna thank all of you, and esspecially @Midoriya, for all his encouragement and words.

Heck yeah! I'm glad to see you're still working towards what you want to achieve. Keep the good fight up and never give up. I'll always have your back, my friend. 💚

---

Today I'm happy because I reached max level in Honkai: Star Rail, and now I'm having some coffee while watching more of the Black Clover dub. Aside from personal responsibilities, I may play some more Fire Emblem Engage later as well. The sun is also out and it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day! ☀️

i hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend, and that you all have a lovely week ahead! i’m still a bit low-energy and sick, and my sleep schedule is still not great lol, but i’m doing a bit better mentally at least! 🤍

i have a bunch of happies from the past few days, so please excuse this long ass post hehe
IMG_3562.gif

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i went to my favourite place on earth the other day— hot topic!! they have a sale going on until next week, so i figured i’d take advantage of that and go see what new things they’ve gotten in since the last time i was there! there were so many adorable and cool things that i wanted to buy, but i only bought a couple of blind bags and shirts 🖤
i bought a hello kitty and friends magnet blind bag and a the nightmare before christmas magnet blind bag, and i’m happy with the two that i got! pochacco and jack are both so cute!
IMG_0953.jpeg

the jack magnet glows in the dark!
IMG_0967.jpeg

i also got these two shirts! i got the worms on a string shirt because it made me think of my best friend irl (he has a giant worm on a string LOL), and the halloween clown kitty was just too cute to resist!
IMG_0961.jpeg
IMG_0960.jpeg

++ bonus items that i thought were so cute, but i ultimately decided not to get :’) maybe in the future!
IMG_0943.jpeg
IMG_0942.jpeg
IMG_0944.jpeg
IMG_0945.jpeg

my mom and i also decided to pop into spirit halloween, and they had a lot of spookily cool stuff, but this giant clown was my personal favourite (even though i was too afraid to go anywhere near him LOL)
my mom’s favourite was the martian skull guy in the back haha
IMG_0946.jpeg

and as we were heading to the car to leave, an orange ladybug landed on my mom! we hadn’t seen a ladybug in what feels like forever, so we thought it was pretty cool! 🐞
IMG_0952.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my mom was able to buy herself a new computer pretty quickly after her old one suddenly died the other day. she turned it off to restart it since it kept freezing, and it just never turned back on. the person at the repair shop told her that it was a hardware failure and couldn’t be fixed, but that he’d do his best to recover the stuff she had on her computer. but on the plus side, she loves her new computer! it’s smaller in size, but everything loads on it much faster, and the keyboard even lights up! my mom’s old computer was constantly giving her trouble and was a big cause of a lot of her meltdowns, so i really hope that her new computer continues to work well for her! since she hasn’t been freaking out about computer troubles, my home has been a bit more peaceful, and my mom’s even been in a better mood during the past few days! i’m really hoping that it stays this way 🤞🏻

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’ve created some more art over the past few days! i drew a couple of more doodles for friends, but i also did a couple of drawings for fun! i even attempted animation for the first time, and while it isn’t anything special or spectacular, i’m still pleased with how it turned out for my first time! i’m so happy that the friends i’ve made art for so far have all liked their art, and i’m so happy that i’m so inspired and motivated to create art after so long! i’m probably gonna slow down a bit (for real this time lol) so that i don’t burn out and that i have time to engage in my other hobbies, but i still have so many ideas that i’m excited to try and bring to life!
@/King koopa‘s oc, amethyst
IMG_3482.png

keroppi for @/Mr_Keroppi
1694980589233.png

patisserie peach from princess peach: showtime!
1694980565786.png

random little doodle
IMG_3527.png

existential crisis oshawott (animated)
IMG_3558.gif

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i finally made a google doc for all of my animal crossing amiibo cards, so that i can more easily keep track of and remember which ones i have! i currently have my cards in ziplock bags, and every time i open one of them, it’s like opening a whole new pack since i can never remember which cards i have and which ones i don’t
IMG_2750.png
it’s a surprise every time, like omg when did i get this card?? LOL having a google doc will be much more efficient, since i won’t have to sort through my ziplock bags anymore to see who i have! i’ve been meaning to do this for a while, so i‘m happy that i finally did it!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’ve finally started reorganizing my toyhou.se and adding profiles for my characters! 2/3 of my characters are pretty unfleshed, so i’ve mostly just been working on my island rep/alter ego, but i think things are coming along nicely! i still have a lot to do— design new images for my folders, create some art of my characters, finish their profiles etc, but i’m excited to slowly chip away at it over the next few weeks/months!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’ve cuddled with bonk some more over the last couple of days! she’s been my barbie and art buddy— she always wants to be with me when i’m creating something or watching barbie hehe speaking of which, i watched barbie again today as well LOL
IMG_3569.jpeg

there was a bug on the window outside near one of her cat towers, and she literally laid there like this without moving for 10 mins just watching him 🤣]
IMG_3570.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i sold another one of my unused collectibles!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my mom brought me home a smoothie the other day, as well as a few cans of my favourite energy drink 🥹

Last edited:
- Finally got around to changing my aesthetic, I've had the space camp one for too long.

- Callbacks are tomorrow! I'm nervous but also really excited.

- Finished the dreaded science homework and reviewed for tomorrow's quiz.

- Got a good nights sleep for once in my life!

- About to go take a hot shower and listen to the newest episode of my Harry Potter podcast.

Despite working during weekends, these past couple of days have been pretty great!

September 16, 2023
  • The weather was pleasant.
  • Work went fine and because so many people were present and things weren't busy, I got to go home early!
  • My mother made apple pie! Me and my sister helped out for a bit and we got to try it out after baking and letting it cool for an hour. It was absolutely delicious! 🥧😋
  • I took advantage of the free online trial period that's taking place this weekend, so I played Gran Turismo 7 and took part in some races against other people! I will say that given the nature of playing online, contact with other people will be inevitable thanks to lag and just merely human error, so I put my hands up saying that I've had a few minor incidents. Anyways, it's kinda lengthy, so feel free to skip the spoilers.
I had a great battle with one person in this three lap race. We were all driving a 2017 Alpine A110 (aka one of the cars I've spotted in real life lol) so it's a matter of skill to see who can come out on top. Ultimately, I didn't win but it was an exciting close race respecting each other on the track! 😁 I'm the one driving without the livery.
Alsace - Village__1.jpeg

Alsace - Village_.jpeg

Gran Turismo® 7_20230916191021.jpg
This is something I feel that @/xSuperMario64x should know! I used a Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3 for this race and I was on the edge of my seat trying to set fast, consistent laps while trying to stay on track. Pictures aren't enough to describe how intense it can be from the perspective of a driver. 😅
Sardegna - Road Track - C Reverse__6.jpeg

Sardegna - Road Track - C Reverse__4.jpeg

Sardegna - Road Track - C Reverse__5.jpeg

And guess what... That's right, I WON THE RACE WITH IT! 😭 Bug, I got your buggy on the top podium!
Gran Turismo® 7_20230916162238.jpg
This time around, I drove a 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 which bears the livery that I've recently finished the other day rocking a Super Mario Bros. 3 aesthetic! Once again, it was pretty intense trying to keep up with the faster guys, let alone overtake them. There's this saying that goes along of "catching up is one thing, passing is another".
Sardegna - Road Track - C Reverse__3.jpeg

Sardegna - Road Track - C Reverse__1.jpeg

I almost messed up pretty badly on this one corner and unintentionally did a drift oops.
Sardegna - Road Track - C Reverse__2.jpeg

And yes, I somehow miraculously won too!
Gran Turismo® 7_20230916195257.jpg
  • I did a bit of drawing.
September 17, 2023
  • Another day at work, another chill day.
  • After I arrived home, my mother baked some apple turnovers and a few other pastries involving some Nutella! Of course, they tasted really good just like the apple pie from yesterday. 😁
  • I watched the Formula 1 2023 Singapore Grand Prix. It was boring for most of the race... Until the last few laps. Four cars were close to each other fighting for the lead! Two were on old tires (which the leader was on) while the other two were on much fresher tires. I was shaking a little bit seeing who will come out on top, but I'm glad Carlos Sainz driving for Ferrari kept it together and won at the end! I love how he sang a bit of Smooth Operator on the radio after winning the race which I haven't heard him do that since 2021. This also means that it's the first time this season that Red Bull didn't win a race, so I'm happy about that too lol.
Smooth Operator - Sade
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 again and did more online races. I didn't get any victories this time around, but I managed to get a few podium finishes! It's a short window period of playing online for free, but I definitely enjoyed my time racing against others, especially when I have clean battles!

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in this morning.
- I cleaned a section of the bathroom: light fixture, mirror, sink and vanity. It looks really nice.
- I started working on additional questions for the trivia game we will be hosting.
- It was a nice day at home with my husband and my dog.
- One more week of work before my week off!

I ended up going to Cinderella’s Royal Table breakfast. I’m not big on princesses but the food was nice. Snow White (the person dressed as her) ended up referring to me as a royal prince, so that made me smile. All of the princesses were nice but Snow White slays for this.
I ended up getting a Reo Mikage keychain for a much lower price than it usually goes for.
I had such a great time meeting Stitch today. He’s dressed like Elvis because of the Mickey’s Halloween Party event that happened tonight. I really like this picture for the shades of blue. Stitch was the best.
IMG_3037.jpeg

I became a Legendary Hunter in Fantasy Life!! And I'm close to becoming a Legendary Woodcutter too, just gotta chop about, oh, fifty more trees. ;u;
Also played a little bit of Pokémon Legends: Arceus! I've been saving up for more inventory space but instead I decided to splurge on clothes ahahaha
My family and I watched Hunter x Hunter and One Piece this morning! We got to see some Youtube videos together later on as well.
Bought a couple songs off of iTunes!
Also got some important stuff done and over with, which was a pain but at least it's one less thing to worry about!

I got a lot of awesome stuff in New Leaf <3333
Perfect fruit, lovely furniture, the ballet outfit and the pink lily for my hair 💖🌸

Oh and a silver axe ^,^

(if it seems like I recently said some of these a few days prior to the 11th; that’s because I reset again back on the 11th as I stated on that day, but I’m keeping my current town for a long while ^_^)

Despite working during weekends, these past couple of days have been pretty great!

September 16, 2023
  • The weather was pleasant.
  • Work went fine and because so many people were present and things weren't busy, I got to go home early!
  • My mother made apple pie! Me and my sister helped out for a bit and we got to try it out after baking and letting it cool for an hour. It was absolutely delicious! 🥧😋
  • I took advantage of the free online trial period that's taking place this weekend, so I played Gran Turismo 7 and took part in some races against other people! I will say that given the nature of playing online, contact with other people will be inevitable thanks to lag and just merely human error, so I put my hands up saying that I've had a few minor incidents. Anyways, it's kinda lengthy, so feel free to skip the spoilers.
I had a great battle with one person in this three lap race. We were all driving a 2017 Alpine A110 (aka one of the cars I've spotted in real life lol) so it's a matter of skill to see who can come out on top. Ultimately, I didn't win but it was an exciting close race respecting each other on the track! 😁 I'm the one driving without the livery.
View attachment 513832
View attachment 513833
View attachment 513834
This is something I feel that @/xSuperMario64x should know! I used a Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3 for this race and I was on the edge of my seat trying to set fast, consistent laps while trying to stay on track. Pictures aren't enough to describe how intense it can be from the perspective of a driver. 😅
View attachment 513836
View attachment 513837
View attachment 513838

And guess what... That's right, I WON THE RACE WITH IT! 😭 Bug, I got your buggy on the top podium!
View attachment 513839
This time around, I drove a 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 which bears the livery that I've recently finished the other day rocking a Super Mario Bros. 3 aesthetic! Once again, it was pretty intense trying to keep up with the faster guys, let alone overtake them. There's this saying that goes along of "catching up is one thing, passing is another".View attachment 513842
View attachment 513841

I almost messed up pretty badly on this one corner and unintentionally did a drift oops.
View attachment 513843

And yes, I somehow miraculously won too!
View attachment 513844
  • I did a bit of drawing.
September 17, 2023
  • Another day at work, another chill day.
  • After I arrived home, my mother baked some apple turnovers and a few other pastries involving some Nutella! Of course, they tasted really good just like the apple pie from yesterday. 😁
  • I watched the Formula 1 2023 Singapore Grand Prix. It was boring for most of the race... Until the last few laps. Four cars were close to each other fighting for the lead! Two were on old tires (which the leader was on) while the other two were on much fresher tires. I was shaking a little bit seeing who will come out on top, but I'm glad Carlos Sainz driving for Ferrari kept it together and won at the end! I love how he sang a bit of Smooth Operator on the radio after winning the race which I haven't heard him do that since 2021. This also means that it's the first time this season that Red Bull didn't win a race, so I'm happy about that too lol.
Smooth Operator - Sade
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 again and did more online races. I didn't get any victories this time around, but I managed to get a few podium finishes! It's a short window period of playing online for free, but I definitely enjoyed my time racing against others, especially when I have clean battles!
brooooooo!! the buggy won aaaa!! 🤩💞 that's so awesome that you not only, once again, showed off the buggy which you spent soooo long working on, but also got first place with?? like yes broski SLAYY ✨ also loved seeing that lineup of the three Ferraris, I was like "HMMMMM I WONDER WHICH ONE IS HIS HMMMMMMMM"
thonk.png

and ofc I may not know much at all about F1 but I do know that Mr Red Bull himself, Max Verstappen, is a fool and needed a bit of a knockback lmaoooo

honestly not feeling that great right now, but I will say I'm happy and very grateful for the people who value and cherish for me everything that I am, not everything that they think I should be. I think being aware that I deserve better makes everything that much more difficult to handle, but I know I'll get through it. to those people who support me unconditionally, love me for who I am, and lift me up instead of bringing me down, you are very very much appreciated, more than you'll ever know. 🥺💖

- My uni timetable got changed so I no longer have any clashing classes!! 😁 Saves me from having to swap classes, so I'm pretty happy about it,, I'm still only in 2 days a week which is amazing for me as a commuter (and in off-peak hours so I save train money!!!)

- Ate some of the marzipan Zotter chocolate I bought from Austria along with some Manner wafers with my coffee, very tasty 😋❤️

- Been enjoying planning for my trip now, I found a great potential hotel (y)

- Visiting my grandma for the first time in a while tomorrow 😊

Today I'm happy because,

- I cleared chapter 3 in the Fire Emblem Engage DLC last night on hard difficulty. Only 3 chapters to go! 🎮

- The Dallas Cowboys beat the New York Jets yesterday 30-10 and are now 2-0 to start the season. 🏈

- The weather outside is nice and I'm relaxing with my kitties. 🐱

- I don't have work today! Meaning I get a bit more time to relax today after having taken care of personal responsibilities yesterday. 💚

ੈ✩‧₊˚ after mulling over it for the past couple of months, i decided to finally capitalize my name! it’s silly lol, but my name not being capitalized has been bugging my brain me for a while now— xara just felt too informal since it’s my actual name, not an online alias or anything, and the fact that my name on here wasn’t capitalized when the majority of usernames on here are… it was bugging my brain a little 😅 i was all prepared to dish out 1.2k tbt for a name change, but @/Oblivia was actually kind enough to do it for free since all i wanted was it capitalized 🥹 i’m so happy and grateful!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i gave animation art another go last night/early this morning, and it’s honestly one of my favourite things that i’ve created ever 🤍 i’ve only done animated art twice now, but i’m having so much fun— i don’t see entire animations or anything too complex being in my foreseeable future, but i’m having a blast with experimenting with simple animations and seeing what my skills can do!
IMG_3603.gif

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i continued working on my island rep/alter ego’s profile on toyhou.se! i added new info about her and her physical characteristics, as well as finally added all of the beautiful art of her i’ve received over the past couple of months ☺️

I started making the next batch of rubber band bracelets for my dad's students! Haven't worked on any for a while and found myself in the mood to do some more again. ^^
Became a Legendary Woodcutter in Fantasy Life! I should be well-stocked on Starry and Palm logs now ahahaha
I watched some Youtube videos with my family, and we got to see the first half of GoodTimesWithScar's Hermitcraft Decked Out movie! Decked Out runs are so fun to watch; I'm already looking forward to watching the second half!
I finished the rough design of an outfit for my main OC!! ;v; I definitely wanna plan out more for her in the future, but I want to get this one finished up first so I'll have a decent reference to share!

Today I'm happy because:

- I've made significant progress in Kena: Bridge of Spirits. I've collected 76 of the 100 rots in the game now. 🖤
- My work day wasn't overly stressful and I completed the main tasks that had to be done today.
- The weather was nice and we saw a few of the neighborhood dogs on our afternoon walk.
- I had a chocolate milkshake this evening.
- I've come up with the basic idea for several more trivia questions.
- My work day should be pretty easy tomorrow too.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i gave animation art another go last night/early this morning, and it’s honestly one of my favourite things that i’ve created ever 🤍 i’ve only done animated art twice now, but i’m having so much fun— i don’t see entire animations or anything too complex being in my foreseeable future, but i’m having a blast with experimenting with simple animations and seeing what my skills can do!
undefined
This is so precious!! 🤍👻🐝

My in law is so kind and did what I asked my mother to do months ago without me even saying anything. As a result, I should be getting a call from a dear friend soon that I wasn't sure I was going to hear from again. And my in law will be giving me contact info when she has time that my dear friend sent her. This dear friend is like a sister to me and we went through so much crap together. (My mom dislikes every friend I've ever had btw yet my friend was trying to reach me through her because of location and limitations and complications). So, im just happy that we soon be in contact again. I know this sounds odd and werid but I'm not gonna explain all of it. I'm just wanting to share: I'm just happy that I'll be hearing from her soon.

My spouse and I went out for dinner this evening at this mom and Pop place we love. We haven't been there for a long time together due to the c19 upheaval. Still has great food. And it was just nice spending time together.

My dogs are precious this evening and just wanted to cuddle. They just want to be loved and to love. Simply reality.

And I'm just happy I have a safe and comfortable place to sleep. And I'm happy my spouse surprised me with a jelly fish lamp a while ago. Yeah that's a little old, but I'm watching it rn trying to wind down and sleep and and I just love it and just happy he got it for me.

* Ate Texas Burger for lunch. I had a burger and munched on the seasoned fries throughout the day. ^_^
* Bought some wood for New Horizons. I will be using it to craft the wooden furniture for my left room (I just need either the DIYs I do not have or the furniture itself). Also, Redd refreshed his shop over Harv's Island today (it took a few days for that). I bought the solemn painting. It looked to be the genuine one. Let's hope I'm right. :,)

The past two days have been a nice break 💙

- Yesterday, my friend came over to visit and it was a lot of fun! We chatted, got dinner together and challenged each other to draw a couple random things. My favourite was them drawing totk Zelda eating a meat skewer and I had to draw Sidon advertising the fish market.

- Today I managed to do a bit of work, but then I went and visited my partner! It was so nice to see them and just hang out. We also both bought each other a block of chocolate as a gift, so we pulled them out and just laughed. It was so sweet of them though, they’ve been really supportive and have been helping me get through the past few weeks.

- Watched a little television with my dad and had a warm milo before getting ready for bed which was nice.

Back