• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- Had a nice time today visiting my grandma, it seems it cheered her up a bit as well ☺️

- Got a lot of grocery shopping done and bought everything I needed (y)

- Made an absolutely bomb ham and cheese sourdough toastie this evening, and ate it with a packet of Sun Bites, which i haven't had in like 5 years. They're still my favourite crisps. 🥺

- Booked the hotel for my trip last night, decided to go with a hotel chain we like and trust haha. It was reasonably priced and in a good location too 😁

- Been slowly decorating my camp for autumn in AC Pocket Camp 🍂

Tuesday, September 19, 2023
  • It's been wet, windy and cold outside! I have enjoyed snuggles with Blossom on the sofa looking out at the rain and watching the trees swaying in the wind. She fell asleep twice with me on the sofa, once against my legs and secondly with her chin resting on my leg. Also, had some hot chocolate with marshmallows.
  • Got some decorations for my Dad's 70th birthday on Monday, just waiting on a few more through the post. I love decorating for birthdays, want to try and make this one even more special for him than usual, as it's the first one without my Mum.
  • I always usually like to try and make something for special occasion birthdays, just finished making a montage of photos and videos of Blossom. Just got to make a menu and put it onto a DVD.
20230919_160620-min.jpg

Today began kinda not good but it eventually got better

Fam and I went out to a restaurant where we got free dessert cause the owner and chef said 'I look like a trouble maker' (no idea why). I was in a bad mood still from my parents earlier being dumb so maybe my face emoted that, idk. I find it very hard to control my face and express emotion accurately. But hey free zeppole.

My crystal delivery from Illnois came today! They are even prettier in person. They're crystals I don't see around here like Sardonyx and phosposiderite. They might be *somewhere in my state but they are certainly not at the crystal shops I've been to. The shop owner gave me a bonus Carribean calcite also, one of my top fav stones!

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my best friend and i have made plans to play new horizons together on friday for his birthday!! his birthday is actually on thursday, but he already has plans with his family and will be busy, so friday it is!! we’ve been talking about playing together since new horizons first came out, but the past few years have been rough on us both, so this’ll be our first time 😅 i’m nervous to have him over to my island since it’s still barren after i flattened it earlier this year lol, but i’m just excited to spend time with him and finally play with him!! i‘m planning on getting him many gifts and setting up a little party area for him, and i’m working on some art for him as well (which i’ll be giving to him on thursday)! i’m super excited!! 🥰🤍

ੈ✩‧₊˚ bonk cuddled with me this afternoon 🥹 it was just us at home since my parents were out, so it was nice to spend some quiet time with her!! she slept on the chair with me while i worked on some art, and honestly it’s one of the few peaces i have in my life. feeling her against my leg, knowing she’s here and with me and fine puts me at ease 🤍
IMG_3640.jpeg
4c1d732215bf7360921ae889f1fb284aed6f3616.jpg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i changed my aesthetic on instagram!! i’ve been doing a lot of creative stuff lately, so i figured this would be a good time to update my aesthetic on my socials while i’m motivated to haha

ੈ✩‧₊˚ my parents bought me a couple more cans of my favourite energy drink while i was out! it’s such a simple gesture, but it made me so happy :’) they also bought a couple of boxes of kraft dinner (mac and cheese), which i’ve been craving! i didn’t tell them that i was craving it though, so them buying it was another unexpected lovely surprise!

I became a Legendary Carpenter in Fantasy Life, and (unless I'm missing some tasks) I think I'm really close to reaching Legend as a Miner too! I've also been doing lots of requests for Pam so I can play the Goddess statue gacha, which I'm kind of obsessed with now ehehe
I finished my ref sheet for my main OC that I've been working on!! ;w; I'm still so happy with how she turned out eeee
Got to see some quick YouTube videos with my parents!
My mom surprised me this evening out of nowhere with a Frogge plush!! 😭 He's so cute... I love him... he is the perfect size and shape to give head pats...
tPj79fwFeBzMZuvlyX9F_JIVD8sYrUwynZm9eCaRA2A_1000x.png

Today I'm happy because:

- I visited my mom and got her automated rent payments sorted.
- My mom's cat, Sassy, was very sweet and affectionate with me.
- I got to see and pet several of the feral cats my mom feeds including an adorable little kitten.
- I had an easy workday and I completed all of the tasks I had on my schedule for the day.
- I had a delicious dinner and a mint chocolate chip milkshake for dessert.
- I got to see all of the things that made everyone else happy. I especially love the precious pets. 💗

I always usually like to try and make something for special occasion birthdays, just finished making a montage of photos and videos of Blossom. Just got to make a menu and put it onto a DVD.
undefined
Blossom is such a cutie! Sleeping animals are always so adorable.
ੈ✩‧₊˚ bonk cuddled with me this afternoon 🥹 it was just us at home since my parents were out, so it was nice to spend some quiet time with her!! she slept on the chair with me while i worked on some art, and honestly it’s one of the few peaces i have in my life. feeling her against my leg, knowing she’s here and with me and fine puts me at ease 🤍
undefined
I'm so glad that you have Bonk in your life. I hope she brings you peace and joy for many years to come.

I became a Legendary Carpenter in Fantasy Life, and (unless I'm missing some tasks) I think I'm really close to reaching Legend as a Miner too! I've also been doing lots of requests for Pam so I can play the Goddess statue gacha, which I'm kind of obsessed with now ehehe
I finished my ref sheet for my main OC that I've been working on!! ;w; I'm still so happy with how she turned out eeee
Got to see some quick YouTube videos with my parents!
My mom surprised me this evening out of nowhere with a Frogge plush!! 😭 He's so cute... I love him... he is the perfect size and shape to give head pats...
tPj79fwFeBzMZuvlyX9F_JIVD8sYrUwynZm9eCaRA2A_1000x.png
That plush is so cute aaaa 😭💚
Also I love using up all my lunares coins on the gatcha
1695185105944.png

* I found out from a friend that some footage for Gacha Life 2 dropped these last few days. My favorite was the color slider video. It is so satisfying to watch :,) The detail is a lot better than the preceding gacha games too. I cannot wait to play it in October. :,)
* I had a really good fishing day in New Leaf. I caught multiple coelacanths and sharks. I donated my first coelacanth to the museum. ^_^ * I also caught the salmon I needed. Now I just need the king salmon. ^__^
* Caught what is probably my very first house centipede in New Leaf. Not just in this town, but ever in general. :,)
* Poofesure released another Papa Louie video. My favorite part was when he got mad and angerly imitated the little jingle that plays when you get 70-79 (a little more if they are a star customer) points. I kept dying of laughter. XDDDDD

I had a very very long day :( but now its time to relax:

• I have fresh new bed sheets on
  • I have a cup of tea
  • I have my cat cuddled next to me
  • A new pack of Tim Tams ready to be eaten haha
  • Catching up on my shows
For non Australians Tim Tams look like this: They come in other flavours too :p
1695202532926.png

• I've been enjoying my job so far, September 30th I'll have been there a month
  • I'm going to use my employee discount to start buying clothes at my job, so I'm gonna rebuild my wardrobe since most of my clothes are really old, worn out or don't fit properly. There's a lot of cute stuff there
  • I made pillsbury crossiants this morning and am having them with coffee :)
  • My boyfriend and I started playing magic the gathering, so we're having fun with that!
  • I went to the movie theater on Saturday and saw the Nun 2 with my friend, perfect way to start the fall/spooky season :)
  • I bought a keurig! Love it so much :D

- Ordered some clothes today. I lost my white t-shirt and shrunk my grey wool cable knit jumper by accident, so just replacing them really. I needed them in time for winter!

- Defrosted a homemade scone and had it with some chai tea and blackcurrant jam. V nice!

Wednesday, September 20, 2023
  • I left Blossie in the car for literally 20 seconds, I could still see her, I just went back inside for my bag and guess what? She managed to set the car alarm off! Poor Blossie didn't know what was happening! Luckily, I switched the alarm off quickly and she seemed ok. It made me laugh. :ROFLMAO:
  • I'm sure most of you know this already, but I need to say again how much of a sweetheart @S.J. is, after reading a post I made in the 'What's Bothering You?' thread earlier, SJ sent me as always a lovely message and it really settled me. Thank you again, SJ! You are an amazing friend!❤️

- After it rained yesterday, the sun came out today along with some clouds still present, and the temperature and weather today has been lovely. ☀️

- I managed to get Fu Xuan in Honkai: Star Rail! I also got her Light Cone on my first try, which was appreciated. Now I've started building her and Lynx for a full Quantum team. 🎮

- The Texas Rangers snapped their losing streak yesterday with a 6-4 win over the Boston Red Sox, and won the series today in emphatic fashion 15-5! They're still a half game back of the Astros for the division lead, and still a good amount of baseball to be played... ⚾ 🔥

- I let my kitty into my room and loved on her. 🐱

- I've been getting better sleep recently and I feel a lot better because of it. 💚

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i participated in today’s tbt neighbourly games mario party superstars session!! i was honestly so happy when i saw that Mairmalade was planning on hosting a game today. today is the 2-year anniversary of my grandmother passing, so getting to just chill and play with some lovely people (we finally got to play together @xSuperMario64x
IMG_3532.gif
) was just what i needed 🤍 we played yoshi’s tropical island map, one of my faves (i love all of the colourful yoshis hehe), and i had such a fun time!! ya’ll will also never guess who won…
i will probably never be able to say this again xnjcbhdbc, but my streak of coming in 4th place is over‼️‼️‼️ this is the first time i’ve ever won, so i’m a little prouder of myself than i probably should be LOL. i was so sure that bug was gonna win!!
IMG_3670.jpeg

ੈ✩‧₊˚ before the game started, Mairmalade showed me a pic of an axolotl plush that they saw!! it was so blue, and so, so adorable 🥹 i can’t tell ya’ll how much joy it brings me that i’m the first thing some people think of when they see something axolotl-related!!! 🥹💙

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i’m commissioning some art from the insanely talented @/k o i!!! their art is so adorable, i’m so excited to see my alter ego in their art style!! 🥰

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i continued working on the art i’m making for my best friend’s birthday tomorrow!! i have less than 8 hours left to finish it (i wanna be able to send it to them right at midnight their time)— wish me luck!!

MY KENOUGH HOODIE CAME IN!!!! tagging @Xara since you dropped me the link to buy it and OH MY GOOOOSH IT'S WAAAARM

View attachment 514055
AAAAAAAAA THERE IT IS!!!!! IT’S SO CUTE, AND JUST IN TIME FOR FALL!! *cries in mine hasn’t even shipped yet*
IMG_2750.png

I finally got in to see the dermatologist today!! he said that the face wash and moisturizer I'm using are great, and he prescribed me a few things to help with smoothing out some bumpy skin and also spot-treating any acne that shows up randomly. I've been needing to do this for a long time, so I'm very happy I'm taking the steps to get it taken care of 💕

my mom gave me some money to help financially support me for my upcoming trip 😊

I've finished two different commissions in the last two days and I'm so happy with how both of them turned out!! I'm especially proud of myself for getting back into traditional art a bit, it's trickier than digital art but it's honestly so rewarding. now I have one last commission I'm starting before I leave, and I have a few other really great drawing ideas! ✨

I got to play Mario Party Superstars with @/Mairmalade, @/Xara, and @/Hanami today! it was great fun, I had to avenge xara for a few injustices, I may or may not have bullied mar a little bit (sorry mar skdjfks), and I actually did really well during this game! I ended up not winning though, because the absolute QUEEN xara came in clutch at the very end!! 👑
playing Mario Party never fails to brighten my day, it's so hilarious and chaotic. I live for it tbh 😌

I had a pretty productive day, and now I can spend the evening just chillin and journaling and playing Luigi's Mansion hehe 💚

ੈ✩‧₊˚ i participated in today’s tbt neighbourly games mario party superstars session!! i was honestly so happy when i saw that Mairmalade was planning on hosting a game today. today is the 2-year anniversary of my grandmother passing, so getting to just chill and play with some lovely people (we finally got to play together @xSuperMario64x View attachment 514064) was just what i needed 🤍 we played yoshi’s tropical island map, one of my faves (i love all of the colourful yoshis hehe), and i had such a fun time!! ya’ll will also never guess who won…
i will probably never be able to say this again xnjcbhdbc, but my streak of coming in 4th place is over‼️‼️‼️ this is the first time i’ve ever won, so i’m a little prouder of myself than i probably should be LOL. i was so sure that bug was gonna win!!View attachment 514065
you highkey beat me by TEN COINS skdjfksd
img_2750-png.514066
well played though, you def deserved that win!!! 🥰💖

Back