• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I got on the callback list for the show I auditioned for! I think my old lady voice really impressed them lmao

- Got to free write in my ELA class! I wrote some lyrics for a Harry Potter oneshot and worked on the outline for the second part of another fic.

- My best friend let me platonically cuddle him at lunchtime. Did I have to clarify loads of times that it wasn't gay whatsoever (even though literally everything I do is gay)? Yes, but I don't care, cuddles are cuddles.

- My band class was pretty much a free period since we had a substitute, so I got to spend some quality time with my friends, which involved that one friend constantly untying our shoelaces and trying to steal our music folders, us making jokes about things in our basements, and me reading the graffiti on the music stands out loud. Now let me tell you, people write the weirdest things on those...

Last edited:
I painted over my old sketchbook cover and while it did take up most of my free time for the day ahahaha, I'm super happy with how it turned out!! ;v; I can already tell I'm going to enjoy using my sketchbook so much more now because of it.
Also watched some YouTube videos with my family! We got started on GeminiTay's Decked Out movie episode and it's been a blast so far, I'm really excited to see the rest of it! ^^

I hiked nearly 7 miles today and was lucky enough to find a rare pinesap flower, along with a large toad friend. Such a beautiful day and experience.

D238418E-1170-48A6-A03C-1645F08D5791.jpeg

67819D53-DC72-444D-9A85-88E65E0E5A0D.jpeg

Today I'm happy because,

- I got up early and was productive at work. 📊

- I finished my Genshin and Honkai: Star Rail runs for the day, and might play some Pokemon Scarlet DLC before bed. 🎮

- The Texas Rangers beat the Toronto Blue Jays just now 9-2, thereby sweeping them in a four game set. Now we're just a half game back of Houston for the division lead, and we've won six games in a row. Just got to keep this energy going through the rest of the season! ⚾ 🔥

- I loved on my kitties today and gave them head pats. 🐱

- I'm looking forward to watching the newest Jujutsu Kaisen episode. 📺

- My sleep schedule has been better the past couple nights. Hoping to get some good sleep tonight and keep it up. 💤

Today hasn't been to eventful for me, but still has a few things worth mentioning!
  • The temperatures were cooler again today. It was sunny too!
  • I had a day off from work. I definitely needed that since I was working since last week from Friday after swapping my time off with someone else.
  • I watched the Nintendo direct and I'm pretty excited that Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door will be coming to the Switch next year! I keep hearing good things about that game, especially when I watched playthrough videos of it many years ago. I basically spoiled it for myself waaaaaaay in advance, but there's something different experiencing it for yourself ya know? Another good thing is that people no longer have to fork over hundreds (or even thousands) of dollars online just to get a Gamecube copy lol.
  • Played Gran Turismo 7.
  • I bought a couple of hotwheels from a store which are the 2017 Audi RS6 Avant and the 1971 Plymouth GTX! I'm kinda too lazy to get pics of them right now lol.
  • I made significant progress in my drawing. I was in the rough sketches at first and now I'm currently doing some clean outlines.
  • I listened to a lot of music while catching up reading all of these happy posts. 😊

Today I'm happy because:

- My husband was very sweet. He took my mom to pick up my brother's meds this morning. Then he took me to get my car this afternoon.
- I had all 4 tires replaced on my car and it's driving much better now. That's one less thing to worry about.
- I had an easy day at work and completed everything on my schedule for the day.
- I was able to watch my game uninterrupted this evening. It didn't go well but the Vikings defense is looking better than last year.
- Tomorrow is Friday! It should be another calm day at work and I'm ready for the weekend mostly to get some extra sleep.

* My doctor's appointment went well. My doctor checked my vitals again, which came out well. Even my blood pressure was pretty good. I wasn't very nervous since I know it was just to discuss guardianship paperwork and to go over my medical results, which I already knew about since I got them in the mail. If I wouldn't have gotten my results beforehand, I would have been a wreck this morning. O__O

My results were not perfect, like I said, but they were pretty good for the most part other than the lack of water, slightly low iron (but not anemia), and slightly high bilirubin. But that is pretty much it, nothing alarming. ^_^

I may have to go see a psychiatrist to get my mental condition evaluated. Since the doctors I have been seeing focus more on the physical conditions of people, which mental is more what I have. I do have NF1 , but it doesn't severely impact me physically, other than like exercising for extended amounts of time.

I do not mind having to see a psychiatrist to get an assessment done for my mental condition(s); I think it would be interesting if anything. ^^ My dad already knows a psychiatrist, so it shouldn't be too much trouble. I have said this many times now, but I am somewhere on the Autism Spectrum (probably Asperger's) and could possibly have ADHD.

The medical results/physical aspect were the main things I was dreading, and now all that is behind me now. :,)

* Watched the Nintendo direct when I came home from my appointment. It was pretty entertaining.

* My brother got him and me Golden Chick for lunch. I ate fries and rolls. 🤤🤤🤤

* The Famous Painting I got from Harv's Island was genuine. ^_^ And this time, Redd came to my island today and I bought the tremendous statue from him. I am 99.9999999999999% sure that it is genuine. I pulled up a guide for this **** and according to it, the genuine version doesn't have a lid. I didn't see no lid, so don't let me down, Redd.

* Also got some windflowers from Leif on Harvey's island

* Donated the 100,000 bells I needed for Reese and Cyrus's attraction.

* New Leaf was pretty eventful today. I scheduled a villager visit at my house for noon (it was well after my doctor's appointment). I caught some rare bugs/fish, got the bronze badge for my fish collection, and correctly guessed Gulliver's destination. I didn't even need to pull up a guide for it. :,)

Last edited:
I’m happy that Aurora’s check up went really well yesterday. She got her yearly check up and vaccinations and was so good . She’s a happy healthy puppy and I’m so happy and grateful to have her.

I’m happy my annual review at work went really well and I got really good scores on everything. My assistant manager gave me a free sub card for helping out so much without being asked when we have been short staffed.
I am happy I will be off tomorrow.

Her smile always make me smile

D17D28AA-9825-49E6-8FA3-E885717F081C.jpg

• Used my typewriter to type out some inserts for thank you cards. It feels so rewarding to use
  • Finished and mailed said thank you cards (there were a lot, so I'm happy they're done!)
  • Saw a lovely corgi puppy at the dog park today, and I was able to pet a few other pups
  • Received a great lead on a corgi breeder
  • Woke up early and felt good
  • Enjoyed a nice morning walk. The temperature was perfect
  • Ate a bagel and had coffee on a park bench
  • Oreos.

I've a few things to be happy about~

I've been playing Luigi's Mansion 3 quite a bit for the last few days and it's been great!! it's so satisfying when I figure out how to do something without help (like using Luigi and Gooigi together to move a couch lol). also noticed that when Gooigi bumps into something he jiggles around a bit like jello and I think that's incredible 😂

I'm working on two different commissions right now and they're going really well 😌

I'm taking my trip in two weeks and I'm so excited!!! 🤩

been feeling kinda tired for the last few days, maybe a bit overwhelmed, but overall I'm in a good mood and I've been enjoying vibing with my friends 💞

- My best friend let me platonically cuddle him at lunchtime. Did I have to clarify loads of times that it wasn't gay whatsoever (even though literally everything I do is gay)? Yes, but I don't care, cuddles are cuddles.
this made me smile so much omg skdjfksd
honestly though, even if it is gay like hey that's fine, love gay vibes hehe 💚💙

It was pretty chill for me enjoying my day off before going back to work tomorrow. 😌
  • I had a decent sleep last night and felt refreshed!
  • I got some stuff I needed from the grocery store. I also managed to buy another hotwheels in the process!
This Renault Sport R.S. 01 quickly caught my eye when I saw it. I guess I got another car livery that I can potentially recreate in Gran Turismo 7! This also happens to be the first hotwheels I got that is a Renault. 😁
Renault Sport RS 01.png
  • Speaking of which, I played Gran Turismo 7 and created a livery!
  • I made some more progress in my drawing and I'm really liking how it's turning out so far. 😊
  • I had an awesome chat with both @/xSuperMario64x and @/Foreverfox. 💜🦊

Back