• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I made it up to the day of the fall performance on my current playthrough of Jack Jeanne today!! I can't wait to play through it again next time.
I got to see some new art of some of my comfort characters and even found another new desktop wallpaper for my collection! ;v;
Also had time to attempt a few more Endless Mode runs in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion—most didn't go nearly as well as my first attempt LOL. But I just reached the 200th room in a still-ongoing run, so maybe this one will be different...?
My family and I watched a few Youtube videos together, which was fun!
I changed my mind about keeping my extra Glow Shroom and sold it to Zane instead, and was able to buy a Rad Feather from LittleMissPanda with the tbt afterwards!! ;w; I've been after that pretty pink and green feather for absolute ages and I'm so so thrilled to finally have one!!

I am so incredibly happy today! 😁

- I got up early and was productive at work. 📊

- The Texas Rangers beat the Baltimore Orioles 7-1 and swept them to advance to the ALCS for the first time since 2011! I remember that year fondly. ⚾ 🔥

- I got Jing Liu while being guaranteed in Honkai: Star Rail, and got her Light Cone on my first 10 pull at only 11 pity! 🎮

- My kitty is in my room and cuddling with me before I go to sleep. 💤

RMcZnj6.png

0mu1NQ8.png

- Been pretty busy the past few days! Went out for dinner for my grandpa's birthday and it was nice to see my extended family for the first time in a long time ☺️

- Went to uni today, glad I attended all my classes, and even made time for a meeting. I'm happy I had a nice day, I went to Chaiiwala for the first time at lunchtime, something I've been meaning to do, and it was good! I got a karak chaii, karachi bun kebab, and a pink chaii cake. Very tired now though lol,,,:sleep:

• Nothing has significantly changed in the past few days for me, but I have been feeling more positive about life. I'm trying to change my mindset and I realise I can be happy and still be upset about things. I am very grateful for who I have in my life, and focusing on that at present.
  • Blossom got some new toys: a mini space hopper ball, a rubber clog and a beef twig toy.
  • Went into my next local town with my Dad, and had to walk up the main street. We took Blossom as where we were going said we could take a dog as long as it was well behaved. She was as good as gold! I was a little worried – she was going to leave a puddle - as she's never really been inside different places apart from the vets. She made a lot of people smile, as when we were walking back and forth, there must have been about 15-20 people stopped to talk to her and ask us questions about her. She loves people and being petted. Most of them have never seen a Basset Hound in real life, I must admit I had never seen a Basset until I got Blossom. Seriously, I think I love Blossie more than life itself. 🥺
  • I love 60s and 70s British comedy - more than present day comedy - and recently discovered Harry Worth. I had never even heard of him before, but I am really enjoying his humour. I bought his boxsets and currently working my way through them. I like all types of comedy, but Harry Worth and his writing team are clean and family friendly, which is what I like. To me that's true talent being able to make people smile and laugh without having to offend anyone.
20231010_210936-min.jpg

Today I'm happy because:

- It was another fairly quiet workday with only a handful of meetings.
- I cleared out some more emails in my inbox.
- I spent some quality time with my husband and my dog. My dog snuggled with me on the couch.
- I ate some of my favorite foods.
- The Glow Shrooms are so pretty! I love seeing them all around the forum.
- Only 3 more days until the Halloween event!
- That picture of Blossom in the post above by @themysterybidder.

Someone in a discord server I'm a part of posted this ultra cute picture of Buizel they found, and I haven't been able to stop myself from going back to it over and over again. It's no exaggeration to say that it is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen. Every time I look at it it's like my troubles just melt away, if only for that moment. I liked it so much that I made it my phone background so every time I turn the screen on I can see it. I just love how the little lock icon on my phone's lock screen looks like it is balancing on the Buizel's nose! I didn't set it up like that, it just happened by sheer chance!

Art is by 燃 on Twitter ("Mo," translates from Japanese as "burning" or "fired up" from what I could find online).
View attachment 515764

And here it is as my phone screen!
View attachment 515765

I know this is probably a weird thing to feel so happy about, but I just can't seem to help myself.
that's so cute!!!! :love:
buizel's adorable!

I'm happy today because:
-I went to the bookstore and got the new volume of Chainsaw Man as well as a few other books!
-I don't have class for the rest of the week (tho I still have a bunch of hw to catch up on...)
-I hung out with my roommate last night and it's always fun being around her
-I have family visiting tomorrow, it's been a few weeks since I've gone home and seen them so I can't wait^^
-I'm watching Tokyo Revengers with my friend tonight and I'm excited c:

I want to thank everyone on this forum! Thank you guys so so much for the kindness, empathy, and compassion you have shown me over my previous statement about school and the state of my life. I am feeling so much better and to have such caring people around me is wonderful. Though we may not even know each other in real life, you care enough to message me and send me such kind words. It truly means so much to me. I am feeling so much better and I am really happy. Thank you EVERYONE! 💚🌟🍓 I don't want to take a break as I would rather post and have fun on the forums during my week off!!! 🐸💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WONDERFUL HALLOWEEN EVENT AND SMASH BROS OVER THE WEEKEND. ALSO IRL HALLOWEEN YOU GUYSSSS MY FAVE HOLIDAY ITS TIME TO BE SLAAAAAAY AGAIN <333333333333333333333333
☆ EDIT YAAAY I GET MY HAIRCUT TODAY AND GET TO BUY AMIIBO CARDS FROM TARGET 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

- I was able to get a little bit of work done!
- Restarted my old Tomodatchi life island and made a couple of my friends! Just wanted to play something short to take breaks with, and everyone looked very outdated on there.
- Thanks to @/oak, I was able to get another ghostly preserves, so my lineup is ready for Halloween! 👻 I'm going for a dark green and purple theme this year.
- The weather was quite nice again, not too hot with a breeze.
- Ended my evening with a little bit of acnh ☺️

Not feeling super great today, but I've still got a few happies to share. 💙
I did a few more runs of Endless Mode in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion! Still haven't managed to beat my original run either but October isn't over yet!!
Also played through a few more days of fall in Stardew Valley! I'm working towards some building upgrades and thinking about maybe redesigning my farmer for this file, so I've been working to befriend the Wizard as well.
I sorted through three pretty sizeable plastic bins of old stuffed animals and toys to give away! It tired me out a lot more than it would have normally, but I'm glad to have helped clear things out some more. Out of all three bins I only kept a small handful of plushes—a couple of spooky ones to repurpose as Halloween decorations, and some tiny ones with big sentimental value.
Watched some Youtube videos with my parents, and we started catching up on Grian's Phase 2 runs of Decked Out that we accidentally skipped over!
Adaman plush real??? I've been seriously hoping for one ever since some official Pokémon art teased the idea (...okay, before the art too, if I'm being totally honest here) and I just found out this evening that he (and a few other characters from Legends: Arceus) do have official plushes now!! I've already placed an order for one; it's gonna be my early birthday/Christmas present for myself. ;v;
IMG-5634.JPG

• My Hot Topic package that was supposedly lost in shipment, arrived yesterday! Got my legend of zelda tshirt, my nightmare before christmas tshirt, and my super mario bros 86 sweatshirt :D
  • I had a good day at work yesterday
  • I have work today but then I have 2 days off!
  • It is nice and cool outside so it definitely feels like fall
  • I feel more optimistic than I have in the past few weeks
  • A new episode of the Chucky horror series released today!
  • Going to the movie theater tomorrow to see the new Exorcist movie with my friend
  • I'm going to buy some long sleeved tshirts and a zip up hoodie since the weather is getting cooler
  • Slept really good
  • Been meditating daily and it's been helping my focus and anxiety

I’m happy because it’s been great weather the last few days. Me and Aurora were able to get some nice walks. Was able to take her to the park yesterday and she was so happy when she realized we were at the park .
BFA223C2-750B-4B04-97AA-803E779E53D9.jpeg

A9AD045A-1D90-4D98-AC31-C4B42B8D3E8E.jpeg

I ordered some books from Amazon and can’t wait for them to arrive. So excited especially for this one since I only found out about it the other day.
B7C432B8-413F-4665-82DC-904E8D57FF60.jpeg
Spent some time reading and decorating for Halloween. Going to spend the afternoon trying to get my NH island Serenity decorated for Halloween.

Back