• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy about:
- I finished my mini-internship for the semester!
- Warm cocoa in the evening ☕
- @/k o i finished the adorable drawing which is now my avatar!! I love the colours, it turned out so beautiful!! 😭 I almost want to keep it year round nvjfj
- Now that I have my avi, I changed my aesthetic over for halloween, and I'm pretty happy with how it all looks together!! :giggle:
- Get to end my evening doing a call and playing some animal crossing 💚

sorry for blowing up some of ya’ll’s notifications earlier LOL, i hope you’re all doing well 💜 it’s almost the weekend!

☪︎ i received one of the sweetest messages ever and some bells from the beautiful @themysterybidder the other day, and i’m honestly still in happy and grateful shambles over it 🥹💜 i truly have no words for how grateful i am for tbt and all of the wonderful friends and people it has brought into my life. i’ll never know what i’ve done to deserve to know beautiful people like jenny, but i am forever so thankful; you all are one of the brightest lights in my life fr 💜

ִ ࣪𖤐 i’ve also been blessed with so much incredible art over the past couple of days! i purchased some more art from etsy, and i’m honestly frothing at the mouth waiting for the chance to use them for future aesthetics xnsjcbfbf; i’m so excited!!!! so many insanely talented artists in this world fr, i’m on my knees about it always 😭 i also received my stunning halloween commission from @/k o i; she did her artistic magic like always!! it turned out exactly the way i envisioned it, it’s so glorious!!! 🤩🧡 AND i received adorable art of my island rep from @jiny this morning?? i’m sobbing forever, i’m so happy and grateful 😭😭💖
IMG_4001.png
IMG_3999.jpeg

𐦍 i completed something for one of my counsellors! i’d been putting it off for months, so i feel happy and a bit lighter now that i finally got it done and out of the way!! i was actually supposed to meet with my counsellor yesterday, but she ended up having to cancel, which i’m lowkey happy about, too 😭

i changed my halloween aesthetic a bit! i was planning on using the same avatar and signature for the entire month, but with all the halloween art i’ve bought lately, i couldn’t resist— especially since it’s black cat art 🥹🖤 i’ll probably change the colours of the text in my sig a bit, but otherwise i’m quite happy with my aesthetic!!

𖤓 i’ve gotten many bonk cuddles, and have taken many more silly photos of her!! i honestly love my girl so much, she is the silliest little sweetie ever 🖤
she’s lowkey giving grim reaper in the 2nd photo LOL
IMG_3968.jpeg
IMG_3969.jpeg
IMG_3981.jpeg
IMG_3982.jpeg
IMG_3983.jpeg

☪︎ i still haven’t had much time for spooky’s jumpscare mansion since i last posted, but i’ve made it to room 700!! i haven’t died since specimen 7 got me, but the next 3 (4 if i include the final boss lol) specimens are crazy, so that’s likely to change haha. i stumbled upon the arcade room, and i got to play some mario spooky kart!! i’m terrified and excited to see what the next 300 rooms have in store for me; wish me luck! 😅
IMG_4002.jpeg
IMG_4003.jpeg

me trying to convince the specimens not to kill me
IMG_4004.jpeg

ִ ࣪𖤐 i finally continued watching season 2 of chucky! my dad already finished it without me, so i’m watching it by myself now haha. i’m on the second last episode, so hopefully i’ll be all caught up soon!

𐦍 i sold another one of my unused collectibles!!

i’m so excited for friday the 13th and for the halloween event to start tomorrow!! i can’t wait to see what activities and new collectibles there’ll be this year!! 🥳🎃🖤

I missed posting yesterday, so here are the things that have made me happy yesterday and today.

- I saw a bunch of neighborhood dogs on our afternoon walk.
- I saw one of the bunnies in my front yard. I think it was Cicely.
- My dog has been cuddling with me on the couch the past two days.
- The Halloween event starts tomorrow!

I discovered recently that they/them pronouns are for me. The masculine pronouns felt forced and I couldn't even mentally refer to myself using he/him.
I'm excited for the Halloween event starting tomorrow. The spooky events aren't really my thing but I'm interested in seeing what it's about.
My favorite person made me some soup tonight, and she said she made it with love. She's been more openly affectionate lately and I love it.
My non-binary pin was delivered today. It's honestly a little bigger than I would've preferred, just based on how it looks on my bag. I love the enby-colored landscape.
IMG_3172.jpeg

I changed my look on my new Stardew Valley file and I'm much happier with it now!! ^^ When I started this file I had no idea I was going to want to go in a self-inserty direction with romancing Emily ehehe, but it's all good now!
My family and I finished watching the rest of Grian's Phase 2 runs of Decked Out! Even if it wound up being a bit out of order I'm glad we're all caught up with it.
I sorted through another huge bin of old things! I honestly didn't think I even still had most of this stuff, but I've looked through all of it and, aside from a handful of tiny trinkets I salvaged for potential future crafty projects and stuff, everything that was in good enough shape to be donated is ready to go! I've just got three more of these bins left to go through and I should actually, actually finally be done going through my old things for real this time afkfdlgjsklf. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm not a minimalist by any stretch of the imagination but I just really don't want to keep hanging onto stuff I don't want or use anymore.
The Halloween event starts tomorrow!! ;v; I'm so excited aaaaaa

My partner and I both have the weekend off together so I am excited to spend time with him! We are going to a vegan festival on Saturday and the cinema on Sunday. On Sunday we are also going to have a vegan roast dinner which I am very excited for as the last time we had one was Christmas : )

- I gave my mom her shower today and I successfully transferred her from wheelchair to the tub bench without any issues. My first time doing the transfer a few months ago I almost dropped my mom on the ground 💀
- my sister is gone the weekend so I'm in charge of visiting her 2 cats. I went and saw them this morning and made sure to feed & water them.
- my aunt gave me an early birthday card and 100 bucks so that was pretty sweet. I turn 30 this year so I don't get many cards anymore

Today I'm happy because,

- I finished work for the week. 📊

- I got paid today. 💸

- Got some things taken care of that will be beneficial for me going forward. 📰

- Let my kitty into my room to cuddle for a bit earlier. 🐱

- I had sushi for dinner. 🍣

- I have all weekend now to play video games and catch up on anime, and I'm excited for the TBT event that's about to start. 💚

Pretty happy with today, and I'll also mention a few things from yesterday too!

October 12, 2023
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 and tackled a couple of tough time trials. I managed to get gold, but I'm having doubts that it'll hold since I me the target by a tiny margin and that there's a likelihood of the world record improving. Aside from that, I had fun driving an engine swapped car lol. 🚗
  • I also played Tears of the Kingdom and finally completed all of the shrines in the game exactly five months after it first released (what wonderful timing)! I was pleasantly surprised to see what reward I got for completing all of those shrines. Also, I did some more adventuring and got yet another piece of armour to complete a set.
  • My father cooked some tasty food for dinner.

October 13, 2023
  • I bought a few ingredients from the bulk store.
  • I also bought some tools at a hardware store not only for use at my workplace but so I can be less reliant on my coworkers when needing to borrow some tools from them.
  • I went on a small car stroll with my sister.
  • I helped my mother make some brownies! While the baking was done, we had to play the waiting game of letting it cool since we put some ganache on top. After that, the result is amazing! I really liked the taste as it wasn't too sweet and happy with the fact that we made brownies from scratch following the recipe. My mother is on a roll in the past few weeks wanting to cook and bake food. 😆
  • I updated my aesthetic to the enchanted forest vibes (remember the 2022 TBT Fair?). 🍄
  • I spent half of the day and made significant progress in my drawing. So significant that I actually finished it even though I initially started it over a month ago! I haven't done this kind of drawing in a while, and given how I tend to talk about a certain topic around here, it may not surprise you one bit lol.
Yes, it's a car drawing featuring the Lancia Stratos! Please ignore the fact that it's drifting on its own lol. As this appears in Gran Turismo 7, it motivated me to try my hand at it since it's got a distinct driving behaviour for being twitchy through corners and of course, the way it looks! My drawing may not be 100% accurate, but there's no need to have it be that way. What matters most is that I had fun and getting to express my enthusiasm for cars. 😌
Lancia-Stratos.png

As a bonus, here's a reference photo I used from the game to make the drawing above!
Bonneville Salt Flats__1.jpeg
  • I listened to a lot of music.
  • Gonna sneak in a quick play session of Tears of the Kingdom before I head back for work tomorrow.

-Today I finished a class on Skillshare. Tomorrow I'll start the 6 hr class on customer service.😅

-The Halloween carnival event starts tonight!

-Yesterday I was freaking out on the WBY thread about finding a job quickly. Turns out that we'll still be in limbo for a few months, so I will have to postpone the job hunting for a bit. For right now I should research, try to learn new skills, and organize my stuff.

I attempted another run of Endless Mode in Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion! I still haven't surpassed my original run, but I think I'm getting better!
I finished sorting through those bins of my old things and we were able to donate a full carload of stuff afterwards!! A very full carload—I was holding a box in my lap because we ran out of room LOL It was mostly old toys, but there were some nice clothes, accessories, and some other stuff too. I'm very happy and relieved to have cleared out so much!
Played some more Stardew Valley! Hat collecting is going well, and I have a duck and a goat now. ❤️
The Halloween event has started!! 🎪 I stayed up pretty late checking things out ehehe, but I'm already having a blast! I'm excited about so many of the new collectibles and I'm already trying to plan out the best ways to use my sideshow tickets. I'm looking forward to doing more in the morning! 💜

happy friday the 13th, friends!! 😈🖤 it’s the 14th in canada now, but vibe-wise it’s still the 13th idc

☪︎ the tbt halloween event started tonight!!!! i fear i need 5,000 friendly ghost and ghostly kitty plushes and skull wands immediately or else i will perish. xjsincjdnc all of the new collectibles so far are so cool, i’m so excited for the mermaid scale egg, new villager collectible (shino or kiki PLEASE), vask spirit candy and actually, nevermind star frag to be unveiled!! all of the main attraction activities look super fun, and i’m excited to explore the sideshow tents as well!! i can’t decide what to do first :’o i also loved that the woods opened up for friday the 13th as per tradition!! i never tire of seeing the hauntingly beautiful woods theme 🖤

ִ ࣪𖤐 i purchased a blue crescent moon collectible from @/magicaldonkey, so now i have two of them!! the one i got during camp is dated at the start of my camp collectibles lineup, and the one i bought from @/magicaldonkey is at the end, so there’s lots of beautiful lineup potential!! i’ve already come up with a few that i absolutely adore, and am so excited to eventually display!! 🥰💙🌙

𐦍 i made it to room 900 in spooky’s jumpscare mansion!! i’m so close to the end of the base game now! i don’t have many screenshots to share this time since i was too busy running and hiding from specimens lol, but i somehow managed to not get killed by specimens 11 and 12, and i stumbled upon the arcade room again, so i got to play some more spooky kart!! the last 100 rooms are gonna be a doozy haha, wish me luck! 👻🍀
IMG_4027.jpeg
IMG_4028.jpeg

I had a great birthday today. Went by the Hibachi Grill for Dinner and the only gift I got was a game called Super Mario Bros Wonder. Of course I downloaded digitally and will have to wait until release day to play but otherwise I am happy that I got it.
i’m so glad that you had a great birthday!! i hope you have fun playing super mario bros wonder when it comes out! 💜 it seems like it’ll be a fun game, i’ve actually been thinking about getting it myself!

Today I'm happy because:

- It's Friday the 13th and the Halloween event has started!
- I finally got to purchase one of the backdrops I've been hyped about for a while now.
- It looks like everyone is enjoying the event so far. It's really exciting to see the reactions from this side. I hope you all have fun!

I have been really preoccupied this past few days (I have the main reason listed under Tuesday), so I haven't gotten around to posting anything on here, so I will do a bit of catching up ^^

Tuesday (Oct. 10th)
Gacha Life 2 came out, and it is AMAZING!! It was supposed to get delayed until the day after, but Apple approved it early! My OCs look SO GOOD! Gacha Life 2 has a lot more creative freedom then its preceding apps. I even put together a better outfit for my OC Orchia and added some more detail to Manton. My other OCs look a lot better too. <33333

Wednesday (Oct. 11th)
* I got my first out-of-the-blue letter in New Leaf since starting my current town. I know they may not seem like much, but they honestly make my day. :,,,,)

* A commission came in for one of my comfort OC ships: Daisy x Cole. The OCs the are based on (basically humanized versions of) the dorado (Daisy) and coelacanth (Cole) <333
IMG_1790.jpg

Thursday (Yesterday)
I ran into an issue on DeviantArt when I was trying to pay my friend for some commissions (I am having him redraw portraits for Orchia and Manton since I gave them glow-ups in GL2 and his art has improved since drawing the originals). It turns out there is a limit to the number of points you can send to a specific DeviantArt user per year. We also ran into this issue earlier this year with me trying to give him a Diamond Badge for a past commission.

HOWEVER, he came up with an idea: I can use an alternate account (which I created the following day: today), that way I can give him double the points and a second Diamond Badge per year. ^__^

Today
* Ate Whataburger for lunch. My brother skipped out on getting Door Dash the Friday before (since his and our dad's schedule was messed up from the El Paso trip), so it was REALLY good. 🤤🤤🤤

* I was able to get a month free of YouTube Premium, so I took it ^__^

Back