• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Happy today because,

- I got up early and was productive at work. 📊

- Had some delicious homemade chili for the winter season. 🫘

- I obtained Argenti in Honkai: Star Rail thanks to being guaranteed! Also got his Light Cone on my first try. 🤩

- I cuddled with my kitty some. 🐱

- Listening to fun music while working. 🎵

- I'm really looking forward to the Dallas Cowboys versus Philadelphia Eagles game coming up soon! 🏈

hs8Hx7F.png

F92fjTt.png

20231204_154514.jpg

For absolutely no reason,I started collecting movie & TV themed 1/64 scale cars and I now have all of the cars I was looking for.Here's a few from my collection:

Starting at the top,front row:

1.Herbie the VW bug from the 1968 movie The Love Bug.
2.The 1976 Ford Gran Torino from the Starsky and Hutch television series
3.The DeLorean time machine from Back To The Future
4.The Mirthmobile 1976 AMC Pacer from Wayne's World

Starting at the top,back row:

1.The Ectomobile from Ghostbusters
2.The Mystery Machine from the Scooby Doo animated series
3.The Homer car designed by Homer Simpson from the animated series The Simpsons
4.Mr.Bean's Mini Cooper from the Mr.Bean TV series
5.Austin Powers' Shaguar from the Austin Powers movie series

For absolutely no reason,I started collecting movie & TV themed 1/64 scale cars and I now have all of the cars I was looking for.Here's a few from my collection:
Very nice collection! I was able to identify a few of them, but not all. You got to find a good one of the General Lee. That car feels too iconic not to have in the mix. Either way, like I said that's a cool collection!

I decorated for Christmas, put up a tree (I found some really cool old-school Nintendo xmas ornaments) hung some lights, and put some decorations out.

I think I mentioned about growing loofahs here. I never knew it was a gourd and not a type of sea-sponge until earlier this year when I found a seed packet and grew them by seed. Well I grew them, pulled them, peeled them, washed, and prepared them. It was actually a lot of work, but it was a cool learning experience.

1ClothedLoofa.jpg2Peeling.jpg3NakeyLoofa.jpg4Soaked.jpg5Dry.jpg
I'm not sure if I would do it again, but it was fun.

It was a pleasant surprise to see a lot had given me wonderful holiday and kind messages with the xmas lights.

Oh yeah. I also learned how to make soap. And then made loofah soap just because I could.

Day 3 of my vacation was a great day . The weather was fantastic. Ordered what I still needed for Christmas and my mom’s Birthday. It should all be here by Monday some as early as tomorrow. Me , my mom and Aurora went to one of my moms favorite places Bok tower gardens as an early birthday gift. It was a great day to be outside. We had a nice picnic lunch while we were there.
FE3F5F0B-9B7B-46B0-88AD-C91F5F284C29.jpeg

90EE8AFB-79FE-4D25-8C37-DCF07796AFD9.jpeg
E6908925-A2F3-47B6-888C-500BE4060FC9.jpeg
BB45FBE8-1780-459D-85F7-F2BA7310B41D.jpeg
57B5DF8D-B091-43DD-A4F2-405E8960ACFB.jpeg

Had a nice relaxing evening finishing decorating inside. Tomorrow we will decorate outside . Goodnight hope everyone had a great day.

View attachment 524313

I like the collection, especially the Herbie the Volkswagen Beetle and the Mini Cooper from Mr. Bean! My sister would go crazy if she were to see the DMC DeLorean from Back to the Future.

------------------------

It's a bit lengthy today. 😅
  • Work was very chill today. In fact, there wasn't much to do in the last few hours aside from cleaning stuff up. I mean, I'm still getting paid, so I'm not complaining lol. Also, the schedule for everyone working on Sundays has been temporarily changed where we open later meaning I get a bit more time to sleep in and relax which I very much welcome the change. Even if it may not last, I'm glad that it's happening at all.
  • Another point about work, I drove another car with standard transmission... But for the first time, I stalled the engine not once but twice oops. Thankfully, one of my coworkers watched me as I tried to bring it inside and eventually let them do the rest as I don't want to take any chances damaging something. Regardless, it was still a learning experience for me and I'm not beat up about it, especially when I'm told by one of my other coworkers that they were like that too when he first started driving standard. The car itself is fine which is a good thing, and I at least got to reverse it before I ended up stalling trying to go forward after (I was on a small incline which meant clutch control and gas application became much more important). I would like to personally apologize to the second-generation Honda Fit for having to deal with my noob driving lol. Yesterday
  • I finally got around to sending out a few Christmas lights! I'm planning to send out even more in the coming days. ☺️
  • I made a bit of drawing progress in my Secret Santa drawing!
  • It may not mean much, but 10 years ago today, Gran Turismo 6 was released! I remember getting it not too long after as a Christmas gift back in 2013 and had some enjoyable moments back then. Funnily enough, it does feature the second-generation Honda Fit I mentioned earlier, but in a different trim and year lol. I also vaguely remember that leading up to the game's release, I saw an advertisement poster of it in a subway station while waiting for the train.
Up until a couple of years ago, I thought that the car featured on the cover was a Nissan 350Z... Boy was I so wrong. The correct answer is a Chevrolet Corvette C7! @/LadyDestani has entered the chat lol. At the time, this car was brand new. Maybe if my younger self looked at the wheels, I would've at least thought that it was NOT a Nissan lol.
Gran Turismo 6 Box cover.png

My mom and I went on another walk this morning! It was pretty cold out, but aside from that, it was pretty nice for the most part!
Yesterday I was kind of disappointed that the Fashion Dreamer event got taken down indefinitely for maintenance before I could even look at it asjklsdfjs, but I went in anyway today and was able to collect an absolute ton of the butterfly items that had already been created from other players! Also tried farming for more followers so I can hopefully reach Master rank before too long; I managed about ~100k today (so now I'm at around 350k total out of my 1mil goal), so I'm really happy with the progress I made! worth noting that the "followers" in this game are not actual real-life people lol
I watched another episode of InTheLittleWood's Secret Life series with my family and enjoyed a few more Pillsbury Christmas cookies!
I received yet more Christmas Lights on here!! ;v;

Today I'm happy because:

- I went into the office and enjoyed some team-building time with my coworkers. We had lunch together and then played a board game style version of an escape room. Sadly, I had to leave before the end, so I'll have to check in with them tomorrow to see how it turned out.
- My husband sent me a cute text to let me know he was thinking about me.
- I was able to take a walk on my morning break.
- I had a good massage therapy session.
- My dog was so playful and excited to see me this evening.
- I watched the second Doctor Who special. Just waiting on the third now.
- I sent out another batch of Christmas Lights and received some in return.
- I'm over the hump. Just two more days of work before the weekend.

- Ate some yummy Nepali food for dinner.
- Played AC: New Horizons and went on an island tour that gave me lots of inspo for customizing my island.
- Studied a bit in the evening.
- Watched some anime and loved the episode I watched.

Also, I appreciate the kind messages and Christmas lights I received 🎄

View attachment 524313

The DeLorean is my ultimate dream car! I want one so bad lol. I have the discontinued LEGO set of it, and I don’t even have any shame in the fact that I not only opened it, but built it. Normally, my collector sentiment would take hold and I’d need to leave it sealed, but….DeLorean, so… 😁

been having an awful week. BUT! things are finally turning around
  • found out WHY i was feeling so bad thanks to my doctor. turns out its a lack of medication due to a shortage. changed over to a different, generic version of it that might not work as well but it SHOULD fix my mood. very hopeful for that.
  • i got some REAL cute art for my OCS. yay.
  • got the drawing/art itch again. might end up finishing my TBT secret santa stuff 👀
  • got paid early 💸 and im feeling roughed up so im having A Little Treat (fried chicken lol)
  • just realized my spending has gotten better. got a notification from my budgeting app this morning that ive cut back on excess spending in 2 fields (fast food and "uncategorized" which typically includes stupid amazon purchases i dont need) so, like... i might actually be getting a hold on my finances?
so, yay, i might be able to beat this funk soon. here's hoping

Wednesday, December 6, 2023
  • Missed writing here yesterday as I was really busy!
  • I did a lot of cleaning. I love the smell of Mr. Sheen, it makes the house smell so fresh!
  • Put one of my Christmas trees up, I didn't have time to decorate it yet, but Blossom is having a lot of fun sniffing it!
  • Got more Christmas lights from some dear friends, and a lovely DM from @-Blue-. 💜
  • Got a sympathy card and letter from one of my Mum's old school friends. Even though it was over a year since we wrote to her, it was still lovely to think that she is still in people's thoughts. 🥺

Thursday, December 7, 2023
  • My morning was a little upset due to my brother, but I didn't let it ruin my day.
  • Got up early to get a lot of washing done before I went out.
  • @Xara My Polar Bear tracking bracelet arrived! I won't post any pictures incase I spoil it for you, but my polar bear is named Barbara! My Dad liked it so much that he told me he would buy me one as it's the type of thing that my Mum would have loved and it would be a dedication to her. 😭 I chose the Penguin one this time with the Lavastone bracelet again! The penguin one has a special meaning for me, as my Mum and I used to watch the penguins on the Edinburgh Zoo webcams. My Dad is the nicest, caring and thoughtful person. It is due to arrive December 21.
  • Blossom was so cute in the back of the car this morning. She was quite happy with me feeding her treats!
  • When we got back, I gave Blossom a shower as she is due for her 4th time lucky spay tomorrow. If they say they are going to have to postpone it again, I'm not getting it done until after Christmas, as I don't want if she's ill and can't get the usual vet. I also washed and dried all of her bedding and blankets.

(Of course, it is just a coincidence that Elton is playing in the background! 😊

- Last night I washed the clothes from my trip, it makes me feel more organized now that they're clean and put away!

- Work went ok, and I'm off for the next 3 days 🥳

- Had another lovely homemade brownie as a snack at work, then came home and made sausage, scrambled eggs, baked beans, and toast for dinner.

Happy today because,

- I got to sleep in. 💤

- I've been productive at work. 📊

- I cuddled with my kitty again. 🐱

- Since I'm no longer sick, I can have my favorite coffee drink without having to worry about the milk. :coffee:

- Excited to play more Star Rail and continue building Argenti and Hanya. 🎮

- Listening to fun music again while working. 🎵

- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks STEAMROLLED the Utah Jazz last night 147-97!! Luka Doncic had a HUGE game. Alright, I see you brother. Go ahead and go off. 🏀 🔥

it’s been a while since i’ve felt this awful mentally, but i still have a few things that i’m happy about. ❤️‍🩹

☪︎ @themysterybidder my shark tracking bracelet arrived today as well! i get to track babu the hammerhead shark, who is currently swimming around florida and is so adorable! he’s 272cm, and his favourite thing to do is hunt tarpon. 🥹 babu and i will never meet, but he is my son and i love him with all of my heart!!! the pink shark bracelet that i got is so lovely as well, i can’t wait to wear it while out and about! my mom gets to track a hammerhead as well named finn (who is also in florida! perhaps they are buddies? 👀), and my dad’s polar bear is named foxe and is hanging out in manitoba! 🥹🤍
IMG_4832.jpeg

ִ ࣪𖤐 i’ve received more christmas lights from some of my dear friends! trying to get my brain to work long enough to send lights back and thank my friends for thinking of me has been hell, but i’m still so, so grateful. reading the beautiful messages that i’ve received has been a welcome bright light during these past few bad days. 🫶

𐦍 my mom bought me some mini the nightmare before christmas ornaments to hang on our mini christmas tree! i’d been eyeing them for a while, and my mom was sweet enough to pick them up for me yesterday. 🥹 they’re so cute!
IMG_4833.jpeg

bonk cuddled with me the other night while my mom and i were watching a movie. 🥹🖤

i’m probably gonna go awol until the christmas event starts, so i hope you all have a lovely rest of the week and a great weekend! 🫂

So my new place of work has a cat.

In the break room I sat down to eat lunch and the cat hopped in my lap and sat there for a good while. He probably just wanted to beg for my food (kept putting his face near it) but it's still super cute. Yesterday he did that too, sat in my lap. He also licked my arm at times.

The Los Angeles Kings shut out the Montreal Canadiens today, which also set the NHL record for most consecutive road wins to start the season!
I watched some more episodes of Eyeshield 21 tonight. I've been in the mood of watching anime more recently with the free time I've had.
I was able to start early at work pretty much every day last week and this week, so my paycheck should be real nice, especially considering the added PTO, as well.

Back