• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I caught a giant Octillery in Arceus yesterday, and Im so happy, I love Octopus in real life, they're one of my favorite animals. šŸ’–šŸ™

I was embarrassinly excited when I saw them on the beach haha. I actually caught it in my first go too, by sneaking up on them.
Maybe he wanted to come with me lol

This is also my first Octillery I've had in a PokƩmon game. So pretty hyped.
Octillery.jpg

Now if only I could ride on his head, It would be perfect.

I turned in all my assignments for my final class in grad school and I am finished with school all together now! (hopefully, maybe one day I will get my doctorate but that isn't really something I foresee doing in the future since it wouldn't really add anything career wise) I'm really excited to do be done. I applied for graduation so now I just have to wait for the grade to come out but I don't foresee me failing.

I got some donuts today, I'll probably have a donut for breakfast tomorrow since I got two.

I hope youā€™re all having a nice weekend so far! šŸ’• I know a few of you have been busy, so make sure to find some time this weekend to relax, take care of yourself, and do some things that bring you joy! Your wellbeing is so, so important!
IMG_5662.png

š“‡¢š“†ø I received the art I commissioned from the insanely talented @Mistreil! I wasnā€™t expecting it to be finished so soon, so it was a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning! Iā€™m so happy with how it turned out and the pose/expression Mistreil chose for my character, and Iā€™m so grateful to them for accepting my commission! šŸ«¶

š“‡¢š“†ø Iā€™m still having a lot of fun playing Cozy Grove! Since my last post, Iā€™ve met 2 more bears (Allison Fisher and Darla Oā€™Hare), caught some new fishes and critters, earned 25 new badges, bought the spirit camera so that I can take pictures in-game, learned new crafting and cooking recipes, upgraded my tent and expanded Mr. Kitā€™s shopā€™s catalog, unlocked the silver shovel, and bought a new sweater and hairstyle for my character! Though, of course my favourite thing Iā€™ve done is learn that I can hug the bears!!! You can bet that each bear has gotten several hugs in the past day. I love this game so much, Iā€˜m so happy that I decided to get it! šŸ„¹
IMG_5664.jpeg

š“‡¢š“†ø Thereā€™s been a bunny roaming around outside my apartment almost every night for the past couple of weeks, so my mom and I took some food out for him/her last night! They ironically didnā€™t show up last night haha, but thereā€™s plenty of good food waiting for them for when they come back! šŸ° We put some food out for the squirrels and the birds as well!

š“‡¢š“†ø My dad took a cute photo of Bonk today! šŸ–¤
88a2df2ca3546bc633d811978be8682acf4d24b8.jpg

š“‡¢š“†ø I vacuumed around the apartment while my parents were out! Itā€™s not much, but Iā€™ve been having a really hard time with finding the energy to do much lately, so Iā€™m happy that I was able to get something done. Iā€™m hoping to find the energy to mop the floors and clean the kitchen + bathroom next.

I turned in all my assignments for my final class in grad school and I am finished with school all together now! (hopefully, maybe one day I will get my doctorate but that isn't really something I foresee doing in the future since it wouldn't really add anything career wise) I'm really excited to do be done. I applied for graduation so now I just have to wait for the grade to come out but I don't foresee me failing.

I got some donuts today, I'll probably have a donut for breakfast tomorrow since I got two.
Congratulations!!! Thatā€˜s such an amazing accomplishment, you should be proud of yourself! You definitely deserve donuts after all of your hard work! šŸŽ‰

I plucked my eyebrows successfully for the first time today! The tweezers I had before kept slipping and letting go of the hair so I bought another and it worked! My eyebrows look so nice now! I feel proud I was able to do it to begin with, shape them nice, and I save $25 every month by doing it myself!

I am happy to have had a great day off. It was nice to sleep in. Me and Aurora had a nice morning walk after the fog finally lifted. I was able to get a good amount of yard work done this morning . It was a beautiful afternoon. Me , my mom , a friend of ours and Aurora went to a new park this afternoon. We spent a couple hours there and had a really good time together.
45FAB581-A2DE-426C-B667-5401C1549F8E.jpeg
A16EF7C5-8517-40D6-AED4-1B3433AC1DFF.jpeg
0B9C4685-7FF7-4904-AADA-B6CD80B57F5C.jpeg
AD53FD69-4F12-42E5-BEC0-7AAB744D4CB7.jpeg
583F513C-6C6C-4EF3-8C28-6D5E103D8F56.jpeg

I love finding new parks to take Aurora to. We had a nice relaxing evening. Hope everyone had a great day.

Today I'm happy because:

- I saw Piffany, the bunny, last night while walking my dog.
- I got to sleep at a decent time last night and slept in this morning.
- I saw some of the neighborhood dogs, a bunch of squirrels, and birds on our afternoon walk.
- I had a relaxing day at home with my husband and my dog.
- It was a good day overall.

ā˜¾ Watched another episode of Hunter x Hunter this morning and Hermitcraft Season 10 has started!! Just watched Grianā€™s first episode so far but Iā€™m so excited about Smallishbeans and Skizzleman joining!

ā˜¾ I played a little Rune Factory 5 and tamed a Killer Griffin, which only spawn in a certain location during the very rare star showers!! Glad to have that one out of the way on this file since I want to collect all the tameable monsters eventually ahahah

ā˜¾ My tuxedo kitty was snoozing in my lap and was being extra cute ;v;
IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

* So, my dad did do spaghetti for lunch today, as I overheard about yesterday. It was delicious as always ^-^ šŸ šŸ šŸ

* It is a Saturday night, so I requested a song on the GameCube version from K.K.. I requested Comrade K.K.. It was randomly played for me in City Folk I believe last weekend or the weekend before, and I love it. šŸ˜Ž In most games, you have to get a random song played for you until you can start choosing, but in the game cube version, you can choose from the get-go. ^-^

* I have been meaning to say this for a couple days, but I am so happy we are in February. šŸ’• šŸŒ¹ I was never a fan of January, it's just very cold, boring, drab, uneventful. The list goes on. I love February because it is the month of love, and I am in love with love. I may be asexual aromantic towards real-life people, but I honestly look forward to Valentine's Day. It's just such a heartwarming day. šŸ„¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ·šŸ’–

After all, I am a self-shipper (I do have crushes on fictional characters. I just do NOT develop them on real people). I am also excited to celebrate it in my Animal Crossing games. I haven't celebrated it in GC and CF since 2012, so that will be interesting. I do not know if I will have enough time to get a chocolate heart in CF, but I guess we will see. <333 It's a shame that it wasn't in WW, though. ;-;

I also have OC ships that I like to give attention on Valentine's Day, especially my main OC ship (the pink and green OCs I currently have in my PFP). šŸ’–šŸ’š Hell, my friend Ashton (who is on this site) is currently working on some OC ship commissions for me for giving him a year of Nitro basic, and he plans to have a drawing of my main ship prepared to post on Valentine's Day. <3333 Their names are Orchia (pink) and Manton (green), in case you do not remember. šŸ’–šŸ’ššŸ’–šŸ’š

i found out about minecraft lego sets. thinking about buying the turtle beach house set!! and probably one or two of the animal crossing sets when they come out soon. also yesterday i found someone on youtube who's done a minecraft take on the botanical garden set and it's inspired me to want to make my own flowers from lego. they've also got a series building custom minecraft biomes out of lego which i also started watching (Cheesey Studios). i also want to try that but i'd like to get a few flowers under my belt first lmaoo

my second etsy cat print arrived too! if anyone has any cool frame recommendations then let me know.

From yesterday: Almost finished a digital drawing of something I wanna add to when I make an art thread on the musuem group on here.

Today: Me and my mum sat down,and after several hours we finished writing a tribute to her sister, my aunt who sadly passed this Janurary~
I used canva to make a lovely rose back ground, and did our best to write thr best bits and make it as short as wel can. :)

• I caught two shinies in Pokemon Go yesterday on my trip to the grocery store! A shiny growlithe and a shiny seviper. Now I have a total of 4 shinies I've got in the game :)
  • I went grocery shopping and got everything I needed. I got stuff to make scalloped potatoes, chicken thighs, and asparagus which I made yesterday, pictured below
  • I started playing the Hello Kitty island adventure again since I resubscribed to apple arcade
  • Have a violin lesson tonight! Looking forward to it! I also paid for next weekends lesson already to so I'm all set for next weekends lesson too
  • Slept really good, definitely needed it!
Sooo I'm getting another cat. The apartment next to me, there's a cat in there, its owner passed away a few weeks ago and management has been going in and feeding it till they figure out what to do with it. I offered to adopt it, and they said that's okay with them. So I get the kitty tomorrow. Don't know what it looks like. Hopefully it's helpful for Mustachio to have a companion again since Maybelle passed away a few months ago, I think she's been kind of bored since not having a companion to play with. I figured it works out better than the cat going to a shelter or rescue and getting more scared/confused than it probably already is.

I'll be sure to post pics tomorrow once I get the kitty ā¤ļø šŸˆā€ā¬›

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 1
ā˜¾ I didnā€™t have the best day yesterday and Iā€™d rather not go into details, but I had a great time with my friend at work yesterday. Sheā€™s the only person I talk to like that, mainly due to age. Itā€™s easy to talk with her because we have a lot of common interests, the same mindset, and we both have BPD. We work together tonight according to the schedule, so hopefully sheā€™s present. I might need a friend there tonight.
ā˜¾ My taxes were approved and Iā€™ll be getting the money deposited within a few days. Itā€™s not that much but itā€™s something.
ā˜¾ I drank a bottle of water yesterday. Little wins.

ā˜¾ My parents and I watched another episode of Hunter x Hunter this morning, as well as some more of the first episodes of season 10 of Hermitcraft!

ā˜¾ I played some more Rune Factory 5!! I tamed a bunch more monsters and collected a good amount of Starfall Seedsā€”admittedly I used the reloading trick to get a few extra, but star showers are rare and Iā€™m gonna need a lot of these things for all my completionist goals. šŸ˜… ...I also may have started a third file to romance Beatrice. For science. Sapphic science.

Today I'm happy because:

- I got to sleep in again this morning.
- I texted with two of my nephews. They were doing a fundraiser for their baseball team and I pledged some money. One of them even said he loved me before I said it to him. šŸ„°
- I wrapped my youngest nephew's birthday gifts and got them packed for shipping.
- My husband very sweetly agreed to take the package to the post office tomorrow while I'm working.
- I played some more Kena: Bridge of Spirits and completed another achievement. I received a new rot hat and an alternate outfit. There's only one more outfit that I really want to unlock before I complete the game.
- I had a nice day at home with my husband and my dog.

Back