• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I have had a productive day between sorting out my student finance issues and reaching 3000 words total for my diss. I also cleaned the bathrooms, did some laundry & planned meals/went food shopping!
Benefits of an empty laundry basket: extra hidey hole for Todd

- the new genshin update is here which means I’ll eventually be able to get Nahida! I’ve enjoyed exploring the new area 😊
aaaaaaaaa, please tell Todd I love him 😭💗💖❤️

- Had a nice time just chilling at home today, and I got some cleaning in my room done that I've been meaning to do for a while! :)

- Ate a homemade scone with jam ✨

- Got paid 😍💸

- Work shouldn't be that bad tomorrow since I'm only working a 5 hour shift from 3pm until 8:30pm. I can sleep in, chill out a bit, and get some food and coffee, so not too bad!

- Got some sweets from a local bakery

- Talked with my mom

- Cuddled with my little gremlin

- Went for a nice walk

- Watched the season premiere of one of my favorite shows

IMG_20240131_165146_686.jpg

IMG_20240131_143216_856.jpg

- Got up early for work and was productive. 📊

- Started personal training at the gym yesterday and did really well. I plan on continuing it. 🏋️‍♂️

- Had a busy and good day today and got pictures of myself taken for martial arts. 🥋

- I've continued feeding my kitty special food every night. 🐱

- About to have really nice dinner leftovers and then play some Genshin Impact. 🎮

Was too tired to post last night so this is for yesterday: 😊

- It was my birthday! I didn't want to do anything too big on the actual day, so my dad took me out for some nice salad rolls for lunch, then we came back and played some worms and mario kart until the evening, where my family and partner all went out for a little Japanese picnic dinner 💚 Dinner was a little awkward but it turned out to be a pretty good day overall. The dinner, fruit and cheesecake we had were all really nice, and the heat wasn't too overwhelming despite it being 43C for most of the day!

- I received a lot of extremely kind birthday messages on here during the day 💚🥹 I appreciated them all so so much, so thank you to everyone who took the time to send me one, they meant a lot 💚😊

- I received calls and messages from friends and family which was so kind of them 💚

- My family gave me their gifts and I feel both very grateful but also guilty. Too much 😭

- Gave Silky some cuddles, and he fell asleep on my lap ☺️
ignore the mess please
silky.jpg

silky 2.jpg

- Ended my night with a call and chat with my partner, talking about the new genshin update which took 13 hours to download 😭 , just feeling grateful for them, and also my family and friends 💚

- Babymonster's new song dropped a few hours ago! I just listened to it and it;s the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

- The season finale of PJO aired last night! I rarely cry while watching TV shows, but I sobbed for the entire episode. Only problem is I have to wait a year or two for the next season, should it be renewed... *cries in corner*

- I'm going to go to the bookstore on Friday to pick of PJO books 1 (because the edition I have doesn't have the spine picture thing like the rest of the OG 5 and it's annoying me), 5, 6, and maybe the first Heroes of Olympus book. I also might try to find some cute bookends! And yes, I'll be buying PJO #7 the second it comes out. I'm never getting out of this rabbit hole am I...

- My friends and I organized a weekly Discord movie night, and I get to pick the first movie! I'm gonna make them watch SIX and they're going to like it. Everyone except my bf is probably going to leave halfway through, but they're uncultured so idc (says me who has never watched anything Star Wars in my life lol)

Today I'm happy because:

- I have been blessed with photos of Todd, Donut, and Silky!
- I saw another new dog on our afternoon walk.
- I had a good massage therapy appointment and talked through some issues.
- I picked up some cool birthday presents for my nephew.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch.
- I saw what might have been the same Northern Harrier again during our afternoon walk. This time it was in one of our trees and it was soon joined by a second. Maybe a mating pair? That would be awesome.

We got some pickled plums for the first time in a while!! ;v; I love these things ahaha

I finished up a couple more requests in Rune Factory 5 and got started on a whole bunch of new ones! Also finally got two of the pajama party events back-to-back!! I haven’t seen them at all in RF5 prior to today and I honestly kept forgetting they were still a thing lol 😭 not Alice begging the girls not to tell her husband she has a crush on him akljfsdklfs
Ludmila 138.JPG

I got to see some (very belated) official Christmas messages from some of my favorite characters!!

And I watched a little Youtube with my parents today as well!

My sleep schedule has been all over the place these pass couple weeks, so I will just list some good stuff that has happened to be in the last 26-27 or so hours:

* I did the villager reset trick in WildWorld to get Apollo as my cranky villager. <333

I never even knew this was a thing in WildWorld until I discovered it by accident in July 2016 (and I had the game since April 2012).

What had happen back in 2016 (in a long gone town), I created a new character (it was around midnight), but I changed my mind and decided to save without quitting. Upon creating the new character, Kiki was set to move it. But I quit without saving, logged onto my main, and Daisy was instead in the processing of moving in.

So then, I wanted until my next move-in day. I created an alt (since it will not work with an already existing character), and Victoria was moving in, I then quit without saving, which resulted in her getting replaced by Freckles.

I am just happy that I didn't have to lose a dreamie upon discovered this. Kiki is great and all, but she isn't a favorite.

The main tip I have for this trick (at least in WW when you are first starting out), is to wait until your own is lacking only the personality of the villager you are looking for. You may have to do the VRT for your 4th villager/1st move-in and 5th villager/2nd move-in, to make sure they are NOT the personality you want (unless you get REALLY LUCKY and end up getting your specific villager). This way, you will maximize your odds of getting that villager.

Also, like I said, this requires to create a new resident, so do not worry about going through Mr. Resetti's rigmarole, for if you quiet without saving (do not do this if you get the villager you want though), the resident will just get deleted. ^^

* My brother made bacon, eggs, and toast for him and I ^^

* Rooney sent me a letter in New Leaf telling me I am irreplaceable 🥹

* In Wild World, Alice gave my alt a lovely dresser during his part-time job (I am a girl, as well as my main alt, but I just created a male alt because I was rushing through the intro repeatedly for the VRT).

* I tried out a little trick in WildWorld that I have been hearing about lately: If [Villager A] has you deliver a letter/package to [Villager B], but you do not inform [Villager A], it will lock these two villagers into your town forever. If you play (or have played) WildWorld, you would know that the moving system in this game is absolutely atrocious, so this would be a godsend if it works for me. Thankfully, Apollo seems to be obsessed with having me deliver things for him so this took minimal effort. ^-^ (I already delivered two on my main, one before the alt one, and one after...this was all within the first hour or so of him being unpacked in settled in) - I was honestly a bit worried about him being stubborn to have me deliver letters/packages. Guess I need to have a little more faith. XDDD

This is one of those things that I have to wait and see if I works for me, so hopefully I will see in due time. I do not really care about Kody (the one I delivered the letter to on my alt). However, I do not dislike him either. Therefore, I do not really have an issue of him also being permanent, as long as it works with Apollo as well. I will be keeping a sharp eye on both of them to make sure they do not get into boxes in the near future.

I was very productive this morning in vacuuming my room. I picked up the trash and discarded it, as well. I normally do this on my day off.
I re-dyed my hair dark blue so the color is much more vibrant now. I also styled it in a way that I like but it doesn't matter since I wear hats and nobody can see it.

I plan on playing lots of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in a bit. Looks like I'll be driving drunk today. /obviously this is a joke
IMG_4314.jpeg
IMG_4315.jpeg

• I had a great time practicing violin yesterday, I learned a lot in my practice session. I have a lesson on Sunday. I’m really getting passionate about violin again. Oh yeah,I can now play Zelda’s lullaby on violin! :D
  • I found a bunch of great sheet music and printed several songs
  • I got 2 new yugioh tcg structure decks (Albaz Strike, and Cyber Strike) super excited to look through the cards and mechanics tonight
  • Having some delicious coffee
  • Found some awesome new music to listen to
  • I got follow-up on my McDonalds application and they set up an in person interview for Feb. 22nd. Really hope I get it. Glad the interview is later in the month. It gives me time to mentally prepare for getting back to work if I get the job.
  • I feel really good today
  • I bought a slinky! for a fidget toy, they’re so much fun. I got the original metal kind.
  • My friend got me a cute plushie and enamel pin :)
  • I played with my cat Mustachio today, she went crazy, had a ton of fun :)
  • I’m doing a fundraiser for the organization I volunteer with that takes care of the rescue cats and gets them adopted. So I have a box of 30 full sized candy bars to sell. Excited to be doing something helpful and meaningful to me

- I started reading the 3rd book in the Red Rising saga (Morning Star)
- Had a nap with my favourite fluffy stinkman (also we ordered him some ribbon toys off amazon and they arrived today so we had a good play session!)
- Took some photos of said stinkman
cromch
GFQSCmqXgAAooQh

lying in the box his toys came in
GFQSaGwWoAAeLdE

- Work went well today and I was very productive. I was able to finish all my work early and leave. 📊

- It's been sunny and a nice temperature with a breeze the past several days, which has been nice. ☀️

- Today was leg day at the gym and I thought I did fairly well. 🏋️‍♂️

- Tomorrow is Friday and it'll finally be the end of this week, and I'll get paid again! 💸

- I snapped some cute photos of my kitties, which I'll share with you guys. 🐱:blush:

NbWmOE9.jpg

inh4jjF.jpg

I think I've finally found my happy place and have started really enjoying making art/drawing 💜 nothing spectacular by any means, but at least I get to zone out and focus on something (I.e. not stress about work). Just nice to realize that something can make me happy 🥰

Happy February my lovelies! 💗 I hope this month is nothing but kind to you all!

𓇢𓆸 I’ve been looking for a new game to play since completing Mail Time, and I decided to try out Cozy Grove after noticing it was on sale for 43% off the other day! I only got around to booting it up for the first time today, and despite my initial reservations, I’m really enjoying it so far!! So far, I’ve met 5/17 bears, earned 13 badges, obtained a shovel, pickaxe, fishing rod and net, and have a Young Spirit Bird named Cleo! I was also really happy to see Mr. Kit selling a bandanna in his shop right after opening, and I of course nabbed it! I think my character looks so cute in it! ☺️ I really appreciate that Cozy Grove‘s in-game date/time is based on the system’s clock and that there’s only so much to do each day; it really made my first day of gameplay a little less overwhelming! That being said, it’s a really cute game so far, and I’m looking forward to seeing what tomorrow has in store!
didn’t have my bandanna yet in either of these pics lol ALSO I DIDN’T NOTICE THE MOUSE ON MR. KIT’S HEAD??
IMG_5631.jpeg
IMG_5632.jpeg

𓇢𓆸 I finally got around to watching (and finishing) season 4 of You! It was definitely the most insane season thus far, but overall I enjoyed it! It took a while for the new characters to grow on me, but things got more interesting as the season progressed. I was really happy that all of my new favourite characters survived, and especially happy that Marienne made it out alive! I was so sad when it looked like she overdosed, and was so relieved when it turned out to be a ruse for her to escape! I’m so sick and tired of Joe and him getting away with all of the horrible things he’s done!! I’m praying and pleading that the final season will finally either kill him or throw him in jail/a mental institution, but I’m not hopeful. 😔 He cannot keep stressing me out like this!!

𓇢𓆸 Miss Bonk blessed me with a cuddle the other day! She’s actually the reason that I ended up watching You in one sitting, since she had me stuck in a chair for almost 7 hours, LOL. I was so stiff when she finally let me get up, but it was worth it 🖤
962bd77556d355d16d60f8dc4187228355993e9e.jpg
80779a09b8af9d632e39df365f26241bcdf9483f.jpg

𓇢𓆸 I had my first phone call with my new counsellor yesterday! It was a fairly short phone call since she just wanted to introduce herself and get to know me a bit, but it went okay! She seems nice so far, though I definitely miss my old counsellor. We’ve decided to do monthly check-ins for now as I’m doing well, and she’ll be checking in with me via text, which I prefer! No complaints so far. ☺️

𓇢𓆸 I got my brain to work long enough for me to write this post out! It’s the small victories lol

The other pup was beyond done with Donut's energy when she went in for a goodbye kiss 😂

View attachment 533916
That side eye is brutal omg 😂 I love how Donut is so unbothered by it though and is just there like “😛” LOL

- Gave Silky some cuddles, and he fell asleep on my lap ☺️
SILKYYYYYY 😭🖤 please give him a smooch for me I love him

- Took some photos of said stinkman
cromch
GFQSCmqXgAAooQh

lying in the box his toys came in
GFQSaGwWoAAeLdE
I take it Todd isn’t a fan of Morning Star? 😂 He’s so silly I love him, please also give him smooch for me!! 🖤

My Granny is doing better! 💖💖💖
I’m so happy to hear that!! I hope she continues to recover and do well, I’ll keep her in my thoughts! 🫶

Today I'm happy because:

- All of your kitties and puppers are so cute! I love seeing them!
- I saw some of the neighborhood cats and dogs on our walks.
- I encountered yet another friendly kitty that let me pet it. It was so fluffy!
- My dog snuggled with me again this evening.
- I received news that my biopsies were all normal. Nothing to worry about in that regard.
- The hospital called to schedule my consultation. It's not until late April, but I'm okay with that. I was stressing about all the things I needed to do before surgery, like get my dog's vet visits done, so having the extra time to get things in order is kind of a relief.
- Tomorrow is Friday. I'm hoping for an easy and productive day before the weekend.

Back