• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- My dog bit a woman on the arse who was trying to mug another woman. I actually thought the mugger was a small man til she shouted, then I realised my mistake and almost felt bad that my dog bit her.
Then I remembered she was literally trying to mug another woman and felt happy about it. My dog is a hero! 🐕‍🦺

- Came back to some proper lovely and funny messages on here and twitter/X which was very nice 🥰

Today I'm happy because:

- I had a productive day at work. I completed all of my goals and only worked 30 mins of overtime.
- I'm planning to go into the office tomorrow for a Super Bowl themed luncheon. It's been over a month since I've gone in so I'm kind of looking forward to it.
- My dog was so cute and cuddly earlier this evening.
- I had some mint chocolate ice cream.

- Schools all across my province are doing a walkout tomorrow morning to protest our premier's actions. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to participate myself, because I have a science test and my teacher is strict asf, but I'm decking myself out in trans colours to support everyone. I'm currently painting my nails in the trans colours as I speak.

- I'm in rehearsals for both of my shows as of now!

- My band director comes back from her leave next week, as will all of the student teachers.

I previously stated that I transferred stores in the company because of some toxicity at my old store. We all got our results back and my current store is rated #1 in overall favorability and for achieving the highest inspection score. I’d say it wasn’t personal, but it was. In short, there were a few transphobic people in positions of authority and a lot of immaturity in the minors that went beyond just the occasional goofing around.
I’m still thinking about how cute Keagan was carrying around his little cup of ice cream. The whole cup fits nicely in his mouth. @/S.J. stated that he probably does it in hopes that someone will refill his cup, and that wouldn’t surprise me if that’s true. 😂
I had a nice day off last night. I work the morning shift today, and then have another day off on Thursday. This is my favorite stretch of the week.
I added some new songs to one of my playlists last night. I’ll spare ya since my favorite genre is country and I know it’s an acquired musical taste. I’ll listen to pretty much anything except rap, however, the playlist I’m referencing is primarily made up of country songs.
I found some new content of my favorite characters. I love them so much that at this point, it’s an obsession.

• Mocha is doing really well, she's been eating, drinking, using the litterbox and exploring, she came out of her hiding spot in the bathroom and has been exploring a ton, she's an absolute sweetheart 🐈‍⬛ :)
  • I slept really well last night, my cat Mustachio woke me up this morning really sweetly ❤️

Attachments

• mocha2.jpg
    mocha2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 8
  • mocha3.jpg
    mocha3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 8
  • mocha4.jpg
    mocha4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
- It's nice and sunny today, so i could wear a cuter outfit to university

- I attended my classes 😅 Left class 10 mins early and was able to catch a train which was (amazingly) completely on time. Don't tell anyone but I also got away with buying a cheaper (off-peak) train ticket and saved like £7. :sneaky:

- What I'm most happy about is that a got a really good grade on an essay back today!! I got a 75, which is a first! 😍 I was so nervous to check my grade too lol

- I'm having jacket potato w/ beans and cheese and butter for dinner later, British comfort food, I guess lmao

- The walkout was a success! My friends and I all left in the middle of the test, and our teacher didn't bother trying to stop us. From what I've been hearing on the news, the majority of junior high/senior high schools all participated in the walkout with great turnouts! Our next step is to write letters and emails to the premier, our MLA's, pretty much anyone and everyone in our provincial government who will listen.

- PJO GOT RENEWED FOR SEASON 2!!!!

- Despite the many transphobic trolls that were making themselves known today, I had an amazing day overall!

It’s been a rough day and a half, so I thought it’d be good for me to come in here and talk about a few things that’ve made me happy, to remind myself that not everything’s bad right now. It’s all small stuff, but small happies are better than no happies. 💓

𓇢𓆸 I’ve officially been playing Cozy Grove for a week! I’m still having a lot of fun with it, the pros definitely outweigh the few cons for me! So much has happened in-game since my last post, but some of the highlights have been reaching maximum happiness with Cleo and her transitioning into an adult bird, getting two new birds and reaching maximum happiness with one of them as well (Mocha, a Young Spiny Bird and Jelly, a Young Eerie Bird!), getting a Young Moon Cat named Ertle (she looks like a fluffy calico!), and meeting two new characters (Valentina Oso-Fisher, the mayor, and Pandam, a red panda)! I also upgraded Mr. Kit’s shop’s catalog again, upgraded my tent to levels 4 and 5, unlocked the dowsing rod tool, bought a couple of new outfits and furniture items, earned 28 new badges, caught some new fishes and critters, and learned some new crafting/cooking recipes! I’m still gathering my thoughts on Cozy Grove overall, but it’s truly such a charming, relaxing game. I look forward to spending an hour or 2 playing it each day! I can’t wait until I’ve met and helped all of the bears, and the island is restored to its glorious, coloured state all of the time!
My kitty, Ertle!
IMG_5700.jpeg

Red pandas are one of my favourite animals, so I was so happy to meet Pandam! ❤️
IMG_5701.jpeg

𓇢𓆸 I took some adorable photos of Bonk yesterday in-between rounds of playing with her! She just has such an adorably sweet, silly, curious face, I love my girl so so much. 🖤
IMG_5684.jpeg
IMG_5685.jpeg
IMG_5687.jpeg
IMG_5688.jpeg

𓇢𓆸 I went through my switch’s photo album and deleted nearly 2,000 old screenshots! This has been something that I’ve been wanting to do for ages, but just have never gotten around to, so I’m really happy that I finally did it! Seeing my album go from 2,670 photos to 691 was so satisfying! It was also so lovely seeing some screenshots that I’d forgotten about, especially ones that I took hanging out with friends in New Horizons! Namely @Midoriya and @Dunquixote! It was such a lovely trip down memory lane. ☺️🫶 And of course I kept those photos!

𓇢𓆸 I’m very happy about the new “hug” and “celebrate” reacts on TBT! I’ve been wanting a “hug” react on here for a while now, and I’m so happy that it was finally implemented! I’m also so excited about all of the other announcements made in today’s TBT Direct! This year’s event schedule sounds so exciting, I can’t wait to see what the Lunar New Year event will be like when it starts in a couple of days! 🎉

Mocha is doing really well, she's been eating, drinking, using the litterbox and exploring, she came out of her hiding spot in the bathroom and has been exploring a ton, she's an absolute sweetheart 🐈‍⬛ :)
Ohhhh, look at that gorgeous girl! I’m so glad to hear that everything’s going well with her so far and that she’s starting to explore! ❤️ Also, that cactus scratching post is so cute!

- What I'm most happy about is that a got a really good grade on an essay back today!! I got a 75, which is a first! 😍 I was so nervous to check my grade too lol
75 is an incredible grade, congratulations!!! There’s no greater feeling than being worried about an assignment, only to receive it back and realize that you had nothing to worry about at all. You’re absolutely killing it! You should be so proud of yourself! ☺️

I’m in line to buy presale tickets to a concert!!!!!

Wish me luck I only want 2 😝
Ooh, good luck! Presale tickets are so stressful sometimes LOL, I hope you’re able to get them! 🤞🏻🖤

I got to play on my newest Rune Factory 5 file again today!! My entry for the Cooking Contest did not place lmao, but a few days later I was able to secure a first-place victory in the Bean Toss Contest yet again! 💪 I also progressed the story some more, so Beatrice and Reinhard have arrived in town now!

Bell Tree Direct!! Exciting events!! New reacts!! Art book!! AAAAAAAAAAA

I went back to my Stardew Valley Junimo coloring book for the first time in a while, and worked on the last page I started for a little bit! Haven’t finished it yet, but it was nice getting back to it. ^^

Watched a little Youtube with my family and caught up on Markiplier’s Lethal Company series again!

* We got a Hug and a Party Popper reaction. I think it should be very useful when it comes to reacting to certain posts, especially the “Hug” reaction - for you want to show your condolences for people that are venting. I don’t always have the social capacity to write up something for someone, so it’s nice to have at least something to show some acknowledgment. 💖💕

* My dad showed me how to use the Egg Beaters egg yolk. I have trouble with cracking and mixing eggs, so I’m happy something like this exists. I was worried that the eggs are gonna actually taste a little weird, but they taste like actual eggs. <333 😋🥚🍳

(I mean I know they are actual eggs, but sometimes different forms of things don’t taste as good)

I had those scrambled eggs with my Ramen noodles for dinner. Turns out it’s a good combination. 😂

People in the East actually have eggs in their Ramen noodles, but I had them separate. ^^

Someone vandalised a bunch of the antisemitic propoganda that was stuck around the area, at last! 👏

Someone vandalised a bunch of other unrelated propoganda that's been around for aaages in an amusing way that gave me a good giggle. :LOL:

The gaffer threw a bloke out of the pub I work at, who was hassling the women 💪

February 7th 2024

☆ I signed the contract for my new role!

☆ I baked a half batch of strawberry cupcakes.
20240207-154717.jpg

☆ We had friends over to play Pandemic (board game). We cured all of the diseases! Also just an incredible evening all around. 😊

Haven't been on as much the past week as I've been a bit up and down, but plenty of good has happened 💚

- The new direct was exciting! I think the choice of new emotes was good and has little risk of being misused, and all the new events sound exciting! Can't believe this year will be 20 years for the forum, I feel grateful to have found this place and enjoyed being part of this lovely community for the past coming up to 9 years now.

- Went out for a smoothie today with my dad, and I bought this pretty dress for $15 at an op shop! I have a wedding coming up so I've been on the look out for options to wear as I don't really have anything that fits the theme.

- The past weekend was a bit cooler, and I haven't been struggling much with the hot temperatures thankfully! Grateful my body has adjusted, because it has been 38-46 C (100-114F) pretty much every single day for the past couple weeks. 😭

- Been playing more genshin, and I finished the main Inazuma storyline! Really enjoyed it, and I loved the battle themes.

- Drew a wedding invitation today, and included a personal touch to them. Apparently they almost cried when they saw it. I'm grateful I was able to make something they like for them!

Last edited:
Back