• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are you resetting for?

The only things I care about are have an east or west river exit vs two south. Residents Services not too close to the beach. And on the off chance perfect fruit comes back, Apples or Peaches for fruit.

I really want Hazel and Genji as my two starters, but won’t reset until I get them. I will reset if I get Diva, Katt, Frida, Bud, Goose, or Moose.

The one I picked initially was pears. I wanted apples lol.
I’ve already put a few hours into the game. Deciding if I want to reset or not to get a different map.

I don't really care about the others, except for the villagers. Which I already have, which are Mira and Sprocket.

About to be 2 hrs resetting for pears lol. Literally have chosen a map almost every reset but no pears.

Are you guys choosing a certain answer for what to bring to island? I doubt that's it, I just have dumb luck I guess.

I chose a really good map after resetting only a few times, but the native fruit turned out to be peaches and I didn't like that, so scrapped that one unfortunately.

For fruit I decided it was either going to be apples or cherries. I also didn't want a lot of river around my island seeing as we can't change where they're positioned at basically. Will probably have to alter a few initial ideas but for what I've chosen now, I'm happy with it. I probably reset close 20 times or more. I was getting tired. Ended up with cherries which is fine.

Is the airport color random or based on your answer to the question of what you would bring to a deserted island? I only reset once but I chose the same answer both times, and both times I got an orange airport

Is the airport color random or based on your answer to the question of what you would bring to a deserted island? I only reset once but I chose the same answer both times, and both times I got an orange airport

I think it's random. I chose the same answer each time and got either green or blue.

I am settled w/ Cherry/Iggly LOL imma get them to leave later haha o/ I did get my Peaches/Blue Airport and got a pretty decent map for my tastes <3 AHHH THIS GAME.IS.BEAUTIFUL *cries in nostalgia and feels* ;v;

I got a really nice map with oranges. Villagers no

Had a decent map, cherries which I was ok with, but green airport and I kind of want blue and then Canberra which was a deal breaker

I don’t know guys. Maybe I need to give up for tonight. Got a decent map but apples and orange airport :(

What factors into getting apples? Cause I cant get any after resetting for 2 1/2 hours.

I don’t know guys. Maybe I need to give up for tonight. Got a decent map but apples and orange airport :(
I'm going to sleep on it and start fresh tomorrow. I had oranges /orange airport and it was lovely. I should have not cared about Tammy and kept it. I could have lived with Ribbot too.

Last edited:
I got a good map and peaches!

Oh and a green airport. I got this first try and I'm super happy!!!!

Last edited:
I've yet to see cherries. I'm getting alot of apple and peach

I'm also 2 hours into my apple hunt, mainly getting cherries with a couple peaches and one pear. No oranges either yet

Maybe it has to do with the last question? I was answering something to kill time

Last edited:
Back