Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2092-7168-3040
Island
MystyLand
Do you have any fixations or hyperfixations? If so, what are they? Fandom wise, I'm really into Kirby, Sanrio, Betty Boop, and of course, Animal Crossing. Other fandoms I'm not really fixated on as much are Cookie Run, Friday Night Funkin, Undertale, Deltarune, Smash Bros, My Little Pony, and Sonic.

As far as my other fixations go, I've been really fixated on US Presidents, Old Hollywood Stars, and old school musicians and bands lately. I don't have any favorites, but there's just something about them that really makes me interested in learning more about them.

right now fire emblem has been my fixation for a long time! though i’ve been hyperfixated on vocaloid recently. non-fandom wise i’ve been fixated on toyhouse doing various things on there. it’s helped get me back into drawing.

right now, it's the slayers anime 💖

Untitled....6.jpg

also... little dragon's cafe ^^
ldc1.jpg

*my draco's blue*

Last edited:
For me.. I'm really fixated on Fields of Mistria at the moment! It's an early access game for now, but I'm still EXTREMELY enjoying it and I won't shut up about it 😭

Aside from that, I fixate on Tokyo Revengers, Demon Slayer, Identity V, Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, and many other fandoms ><
Non-fandom related fixations.. mm.. probably commissioning art of my yume-ships :3

Pokémon (obviously), population statistics, geography, and psychology are my big three currently. Pokémon and geography are things I've liked since I was a kid. I spent ages watching Pokémon videos and staring at maps when I was a kid. Population statistics are something I got interested in back when I was a teenager.

My fixations tend to change, but my top right now are Kirby, Spy x Family, and of course, Animal Crossing.

ive been fixated on disco elysium for over 2 years now, specifically with one of the characters. its becoming a problem LMAO

20240831_194125.jpg

-Pokemon, with an emphasis on shiny Pokemon. Still working on a shiny living dex
-Halloween
-Animal Crossing and TBT, I spend way too much time on the forums here.
-Cartoons, I love most things animated and I'm way more likely to give a movie/show a chance if its animated
-Art, sculpting/crafting/photography
-Baldur's Gate 3, Astarion ❤️
-Toys
-Squishmallows, especially Halloween ones
-Insects & arthropods
-Video games and the development there of
-Spyro the Dragon 1-3
-Pokemon Snap 64
-Pokemon Puzzle League
-Cats
-Meta Knight

Last edited:
It's not really a fixation, but I'm super into the Total Drama and Disventure Camp fandom, being a bigger fan of the latter.

A certain user in the forums got me into Metallica, and now I enjoy listening to most of their songs up to "The Black Album". I don't consider myself a metalhead, but there's something about them... something...

I am currently fixated on sneaker collecting, Nike SB Dunks and Jordan 4's to be exact. There's two hyped pair of sneakers dropping this upcoming week, and I'm more than ready to miss out on both of them. :')

I can’t stop listening to the original Cats album (yes I’m serious), and I am PUMPED about the September sumo tournament. A few days ago I even wrote a parody of “Holding Out for a Hero” called “Holding Out for a Sumo”. 😂

Current Hyperfixation: MASHLE!!!

I literally love it so much. 😭 My friend suggested for me to watch. At first I was unsure since I wanted to watch something else-- but when I watched the first episode.. I LEGIT fell in love! The OP, the ending, everything in Season 1 is so awesome!! I really am obsessed with one character tho. Mash Burnedead, my beloved 😭 He is too cute!!! I love the music, I love the animation, I am in love with the story. This may be my anime of the year. I can't remember the last time I hyperfixated this hard on something xD

Back