• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are your hopes for the AC Direct and upcoming updates?

Hahaha pretty much 😅 🤣 i just feel like a child who drank cocacola at 21:00 and is high on sugar

Ahh the only thing i am thinking now is, how am i going to remodel my entire island layout ? so many options now but i have everything put... Mamma Mia 😅

HOLY **** they gave us everything we ever wanted plus white fences & FROGGY CHAIR. im crying 😭 thank you nintendo

I'm in shock. I thought to my self, "wow! They're giving us so many content at a rapid pace" and looked at the clock and only 3 minutes had passed. That was insane. I loved it.

Then the rollercoaster of "no more major updates!? Oh but there's a huge DLC pack cool" haha

Soooooo, did they leave anything out of anyone’s wishlist?
I didn't see any Zelda villagers, but honestly, all of this made me happy :) Maybe they'll put them in the game at a later date through a small update or something, but even if they don't, I can safely say I'm okay with that.

In my personal wishlist, a new store expansion and maybe Gracie (since we don't know yet if she's part of the visitors).

Yeah, didn't see a Nooks C. upgrade which is a bit of a shame but okey eventually.

BTW! 5 of november, niiice just around the conner :)

CAME HERE RIGHT AWAY TO GET EXCITED WITH EVERYBODY!!!

I seriously can't believe this!! First of all, before I forget, SHINO THE DEER, 100% I will be searching high and low for them!! I hope they're a girl, but I want them regardless!!! I love deer, I love the name Shino, it's a match made in heaven!!

Second, EVERYTHING ELSE?? HELLO?? The gyroids are ILLEGALLY CUTE. The VINES!!! Being able to put a ladder on your cliffs!!! Cooking!!! BUILDINGS!! Can somebody please confirm if the new buildings can go on your island or if it's just in the HHD area?? I may have misunderstood that part.

I don't even know what else to say because there's so much, but I am SO excited!!!

edit: sorry there was probably a better thread for me to post in but I was so hyped I just clicked on the first one :, )

Last edited:
The moment I verbally said "YES YES!!!!" was the part about being able to customise villager houses.

I actually am going to have to flatten my island. There's no way I can play the 2.0 version of this game without "starting from scratch".

I kind of buy the theory of the villager jobs/outfits datamine mystery as being related to a potential Happy Home Designer update, where they would just wear the different outfits when they are in the specific HHD buildings like in the 3DS game. Maybe less exciting than people are hoping for, but it would be something (here's a YouTube video explaining it).

I also kind of think a HHD paid DLC update seems feasible. It'd be nice if it was free, but I'm not sure Nintendo would just give away something that was previously its own separate game.

This came true 😁

Ach they didn't talk much of Brewster and now i am a bit scared that they made him like not much you know? like you can sit in a counter and have coffee also with characters if you have the cards, nice okey butt..... can be take coffee to walk around my island? can we have a choice in sugar, types of sugars, milks etC?. I am a bit scared of Brewster :(

I didn't see any Zelda villagers, but honestly, all of this made me happy :) Maybe they'll put them in the game at a later date through a small update or something, but even if they don't, I can safely say I'm okay with that.
I think they may come along when a BOTW2 release date appears. It makes more sense, marketing-wise.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, didn't see a Nooks C. upgrade which is a bit of a shame but okey eventually.

BTW! 5 of november, niiice just around the conner :)
Yes, no physical upgrade, but at least it is getting new items. I see the DLC store as kinda the consolation prize on this one.

Beside the cashier there is a shield with a green trade, you think its deco or that we can order to go ? and the tea kettle also has a shield in blue, can we make get tea? also to go?

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-15 a las 15.31.28.png

Ach they didn't talk much of Brewster and now i am a bit scared that they made him like not much you know? like you can sit in a counter and have coffee also with characters if you have the cards, nice okey butt..... can be take coffee to walk around my island? can we have a choice in sugar, types of sugars, milks etC?. I am a bit scared of Brewster :(
Yes, I was a little concerned that it seems the only way to get non-villager characters was via amiibo. I really hopd that isn’t the case, because I don’t want to become an amiibo collector just to use this feature.

BTW i am seing a japaneese streamer ( well his american anyways long story ) and the app is getting also amazing items just a couple but real cute 🤩 like toilet paper ( COVID influence indeed hahahah ) a new leave logo ballon which i love and more. OMG!

Yeah, I'm really happy with the Direct overall, but if I were going to nitpick, this part was slightly disappointing. I'm hoping there's more to it than what they focused on in the video, but it's hard to say right now.

Yes, I was a little concerned that it seems the only way to get non-villager characters was via amiibo. I really hopd that isn’t the case, because I don’t want to become an amiibo collector just to use this feature.

I am already sadly thinking about getting cards or some cards at least :( which i wished i could have done online instead of physical

ABD and locker access for the win! No, Gracie and furniture sets :(

Other than that, I am pleased!

Back