• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are your starting villagers?

I got Canberra and Dom! I’m content with Canberra, I had her in my new leaf town, and Dom is just too cute! Her giant, sparkly eyes remind me of my favorite villager Cookie.

Mira and Axel.

Axel is meh, but omg Mira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was one of my bffs in new leaf! She is also never allowed to leave. <3

Dom and Pashmina! Dom is the cutest, 10/10 very satisfied. My only gripe is that I would've preferred Deirdre over Pashmina.

I got Deirdre (second fave!) and Goose (never had him before but I like him a lot!)

And I have Walker, Celia, and Piper coming in - all Villagers I've never had before. ^^

Hamlet and Sylvia.... whoop-dee-doo! >_>

Also when tf can I start getting NEW neighbors? :[

Biff and Flo

Biff can choke on apples but Flo is pretty good.

I got Reneigh and Sprocket. What an odd pair!
And Sprocket makes little clanky noises as he walks! So adorable!

Is it just me or is there a limited pool for starter villagers? Or maybe some villagers are just more likely?
Because Reneigh seems to be rather frequent as a starter, judging by what people report.

You will get Uchi and Jock personalities, so the pool of characters is limited.

I ended up with Mac and Shari. Not thrilled with them but I always have room for more villagers.

I got Dom and Phoebe. I wanted Reneigh as Uchi, but having Phoebe is still awesome! (also have her in my NL town).

Reneigh and Bam.

Bam would be perfect if he weren't so blue, and Reneigh is meh but she's one of the better uchi's. Overall I'm happy with them though.

Got Plucky and Genji first before i reset for stupid reasons, I kind of regret resetting but I also kind of don't.

It doesn't matter now anyway, Reneigh and Bam it is!

I got Fuschia and Iggy.

If I wasn't so lazy, I would've re-randomed my starting villagers :p

Back