• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are your starting villagers?

I got Kid Cat and Pashmina! Kid Cat is my best friend and I put Pashmina far away from us, she isn’t in our club

Hamlet and Hazel!! Two absolute cuties, I almost cried in joy when I saw that I got Hazel, she's one of my favorites!

Yooo, I got Rod and Renee!!
Renee is pretty alright, but Rod was my little buddy in New Leaf so I'm so excited! And on top of it all, my island fruit is peaches!!

I got Cherry and Flip, both who I'm pretty satisfied with. Cherry is one of the few uchi I enjoy so I'll call it a win.

Hazel and Antonio! Antonio was actually one of my starters in my OG NL town, so it's good to see him again! And I've always loved Hazel's design, so I'm glad to have her. :) Love that unibrow.

I got Sylvia and Lyman. Both of which I had pretty early on in New Leaf. Both of which I disliked.

After resetting 3 times I got Tammy and Snake! I've never had them before and they're super cute <3

agnes and buck! i’ve never thought about them in prev games but i actually love them now that they are forced to be with me hahah

i got lyman and sylvia! i'm not thrilled with sylvia but lyman is growing on me a bit because he has such a cute lil smile :3 not sure if i'll end up keeping him as there are other jocks i love more but we'll see how attached i get haha.

I've got Cherry and Samson!
I got so lucky, my country is on lockdown and they even guard the foodshops with the army and such..
but yet I found a copy of the game there. And the girl at the paying she seems to be a fan of it aswell. :D

Fuchsia and Teddy!! They’re so cute!

2AB745B9-E27F-4673-9E49-DC56A7572682.jpg

I got Roald and Tammy! I’m not the biggest fan of Uchi and Jock villagers, but they’re both cute so I’m satisfied~ :blush:

Attachments

• A98DF99E-D122-4164-A9A2-B6E9362EF19A.jpg
    A98DF99E-D122-4164-A9A2-B6E9362EF19A.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 13
My starting villagers are Plucky and Bud. I like both of them :)

Flo and Dom. at first when i saw Dom i thought i'd broke the system and somehow didn't have a jock villager because he looks NOTHING like one, but i'm glad to have a new character on my island from the get go :)

I got Sylvia and Tank. I'm wasn't super keen on them when I first saw them, but they've started to grow on me. And since I got my dream fruit & airport color, I thought it didn't matter if I didn't like them since I'll be able to move them out later if I wish to do so.

I got Hazel and Sly. Pretty good roll for me.

There aren't many jocks I like but a camo gator? Sign me up. sly.jpg

And you simply have to respect the brow.

hazel.jpg

Last edited:
Back