• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What are your starting villagers?

Wow, I'm so late, haha. The game has completely absorbed me.

My starters are Bill and Muffy! Quite happy with them. :blush:

Bill is still in my New Leaf town, so that was kinda funny. My significant other got Hazel who's also in my old place. While I was kinda hoping to get her or Reneigh, I can't complain at all.

Last edited:
Got Deirdre and Billy. Funny thing is me and Deirdre weren’t exactly vibin in New Leaf but I couldn’t reset this time since it’s a map that perfectly satisfied all my requirements. However, after two days of playing New Horizons, we’re now great friends. She’s been giving me so many cool stuff and she just seems better now. I dunno. Lol.

I got Shari and Sparro! I was resetting for Sparro and it only took about 7 tries, I'm so happy hkjfsdhgffd

I got Poncho and Katt. Not a fan of either, Poncho's cute and Katt is... unique. I can live with them until they move out one day. They're alright, I could have gotten much worse for my taste.

Snake and Hazel. Not my faves, but I do have a soft spot for Snake bc I got him as one of my originals in Wild World

I got Reneigh and Sprocket. What an odd pair!
And Sprocket makes little clanky noises as he walks! So adorable!

Is it just me or is there a limited pool for starter villagers? Or maybe some villagers are just more likely?
Because Reneigh seems to be rather frequent as a starter, judging by what people report.

I got Reneigh and Sprocket. What an odd pair!
And Sprocket makes little clanky noises as he walks! So adorable!

Is it just me or is there a limited pool for starter villagers? Or maybe some villagers are just more likely?
Because Reneigh seems to be rather frequent as a starter, judging by what people report.

Reneigh is new maybe that’s why? I’m not sure if the game has that programmed or something. I also almost started with her but I reset that town cause I didn’t like the fruit.

My starting villagers were Dom and Ursula.

I wanted Phoebe, Cherry, or Reniegh as my Uchi, but Ursula's one of the better options.

I got Hazel and Teddy! I've never had Hazel before and Teddy has been one of my favourites since Wild World so I'm very happy with those two :)

Back