• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Sold my turnips, paid off my home payment and firmly told Marshal he is not moving out on the 25th grr

Caught another deep sea creature that I didn't have yet, making that only 4 more left to catch before I've caught them all!
Completed collecting the complete regal set and customizing it.
Also contributed 100k to my home loan after probably 2 weeks of not putting anything towards it.

Watered all the plants that needed to be watered.
Collected and sold all my fruit, minus the perfect fruit.
Removed the ugly tile that served no purpose.

In my second town I accomplished being the trading conduit for my villagers-- cant remember the exact items but

Gave apple to Joey -- received item x

Traded item x for item y from Rocket

Traded item y for item w from Sprinkle

Traded item w for item u from Bertha

Traded item u for item z from Ruby

Yea.. shuffle those items, animals !

What the fudge... I got a perfect town after a month and 17 days (48 days to be exact aha)

Gracie arrived in my town today and I passed her first fashion check. Also completed one fossil.

Well, Rocket decided not to move out after all. To top it off, the blue rose that some stupid villager had planted a white violet RIGHT OVER TOP OF had truly disappeared. :mad:

I finally decided to plant some bamboo. I did it near 2 corners of path and surrounded by flowers so it won't spread. I think it will look decorative there hopefully, lol.

paid off my basement loan finally. i've been focusing more on buying things and doing public works projects that i just forget to pay it off :(

I got my ultimate dreamie Bruce!! I'm soooooo happy about it. I was jumping with joy when I asked him to move to my town. One of my friends had him and didn't want him so she gave him to me.

I also got purple, blue and black roses.

Today was a great day in Skybell. <3

Reset my town and got an amazing layout and villagers!

tumblr_n169uvx21J1qb0uf3o1_500.jpg

Villagers: Lucky, Diana, Avery, Lucy, and Mott.

I GOT MY FIRST VILLAGER PIC :'D

i caught a stringfish for curlos (was searching for that thing for so long, ugh) and only had to restart once. he's my dear bby so i'm truly, dearly pleased~

received the golden shovel and water can

i caught a stringfish for curlos (was searching for that thing for so long, ugh) and only had to restart once. he's my dear bby so i'm truly, dearly pleased~

string fish are the worst!! congrats on catching one haha. it takes me forever and usually I just give up.

Back