• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Went to the island for the first time since August.

Unlocked the police station and Dream suite PwPs, destroyed one of the custom sign PwPs, found out Nookling Junction is updating tomorrow, paid off my 198,000 Bell loan to Nooks Homes, and stopped Diana from moving.

Paid off my basement and decided to expand my top floor (again). I finally decided to do something about the flowers that were taking over my town- got rid of the ones I didn't like and set the ones I did up on the beach to hopefully make some pink and orange hybrids!

My town feels much better without the armies of random flowers everywhere.

Received a stupid amount of extra furniture from Pave. I just want the set so I can stop playing for the night...

I got all the Festivale items. It took me well over 2 hours and I bought the last item I needed from someone on here because I was really loosing my patience. xD I am also done decorating my upper room. It has an amazing sloppy/childs room look now.

I spent 30mil on the forums today. .-.

So now I'm 30mil poorer.

And Benedict moved into Molly's old spot, right in front of the Town Hall. D:

DIANA. GAVE. ME. HER. PICTURE.
AHHHHH!!!!<3

Just need to get some duplicates for people who needed them and then she can move out.

I got the entire Pave set (plus quite a few extra, it took me like 8 hours good lord it took me forever to get that bed), set it up in my main character's house, re-organized some things, realized that I really needed to just break down and make a second character for goodness sake, made a second character, put some things in the second character's storage (ugh I really needed it why did I ever not make a second character this is glorious), and hung out with my best friend in his town.

Last edited:
Well, I got all of the signatures for Club LOL. Dr Shrunk actually visited me yesterday, but I was unable to get signatures due to an event going on, Festivale.
I met Caroline. <33 She's one of the cutest animals, imo. I'm so happy I have her.
The Dream Suite has opened up today. I'll be visiting quite a few dreams! :D

I caught the spider crab and donated it to the museum, so my aquarium is now complete. Blathers also gave me the Prof. of Seafood badge.

Agnes request a Police Station, yay!
And I got Friga's pic from her moving out.

Beau gave me his picture... TWICE
Got 3 villagers TT'd out and into new homes.
So much closer to resetting... I want to do it now but I know people want some of my villagers so it's better if I get them out first. TT^TT

Back