• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Felicity was camping in my campsite today, and I managed to get her to move in. She just agreed to move in, without making me have to play a game first!

Finished paying off my third and final bridge (I demolished it yesterday because I wanted to move it slightly), got my house fully expanded, and did some landscaping with bushes. Walker suggested the tire toy PWP this afternoon, and I spent a good 30 minutes on the island catching bugs and sharks, which I sold at Re-Tail.

Finally achieved all my 10 dreamies and last plot reset for Walker today that take an hour sharp (he trolling me?) to be at the perfect spot~ Bought Joey pic and planted some hybrids and gonna go to landscaping soon!

Today was an AMAZING day~ I received Molly from a really nice person that just needed her to go to a good home. THEN I found Beau in my campsite, Squee!! FINALLY, I got my very own MARSHAL! And for Free TT~TT So happy!

Very little. I had someone come pickup Walker today. Then I invited Kabuki in my main town and plot reset for a million years. Finally done. Now I'm working on TTing a moving date out of Bunnie for someone. I did talk to all my villagers though and did a few favors so I was a little productive.

Last edited:
I got Stitches' pic and paid for the Log Bench that Tammy suggested earlier.
You guys really need to suggest more PWPs ;__;

I made a pretty penny selling my pears in my friend's town, I got T-Bone over his cold, and I cleared out my storage! but only a little bit because I'm so much of a hoarder
And, of course, I did my daily sweep for weeds and fossils. Normal stuff, but I take mayoring VERY seriously.

Just hit 500 hours played a few days ago, also caught the last fish I needed.

Already finished getting all the bugs, now I just need 1 more diving catch.

Rudy picked his spot today and he was quite nice about it, just south of a lake, making a nice triangle living area with blaire and my 2nd character.

Furthermore, I`m still hybriding flowers to line my paths, I`m almost done with the black tulips, after that I go to orange tulips. I still am waiting on my 2nd blue rose to really get going on those though.

I also decorated the main room of my 2nd character with the Pave series. I`m still busy purchasing the Gracie season set, that will also go to my 2nd characters house. I`m thinking about making it a Gracie house, with all her furniture.

Soon I`ll add the 3rd character to my town and will start expanding it. I have my wished location free now that Agent S moved out.

I caught a honey bug (those are cute). I love the springy feeling of town. All the butterflies are back and it looks much more lively.

Just hoping that Rudy the cat won't eat the bird that sits on the notifications board. :p

[quoteRudy picked his spot today and he was quite nice about it, just south of a lake, making a nice triangle living area with blaire and my 2nd character.

Furthermore, I`m still hybriding flowers to line my paths, I`m almost done with the black tulips, after that I go to orange tulips. I still am waiting on my 2nd blue rose to really get going on those though.

I also decorated the main room of my 2nd character with the Pave series. I`m still busy purchasing the Gracie season set, that will also go to my 2nd characters house. I`m thinking about making it a Gracie house, with all her furniture.

Soon I`ll add the 3rd character to my town and will start expanding it. I have my wished location free now that Agent S moved out.

I caught a honey bug (those are cute). I love the springy feeling of town. All the butterflies are back and it looks much more lively.

Just hoping that Rudy the cat won't eat the bird that sits on the notifications board. [/quote]

Ooh that's a lot of things! I wish i was dedicated to acnl but i stopped lol

For some reason I still can`t put it down, there is still a lot I want to add and/or change. Which really makes me wonder what the hell I`ve been doing the last months when I was playing the game, haha.

Its just a game right up my alley I guess. Everything is up to the player, which makes the chores feel like they are not chores, unlike games that send you from A to B. :)

I began to try out some paths..

tumblr_n20vpqBUgd1sw3o8wo1_400.jpg

I finally found the perfect paths for my main town and laid them out. Been putting that off for a long time, and my old paths were terribad.
Also found Marina in my alt town's campsite and convinced her to move in. She was never an actual dreamy of mine, but I couldn't resist her cute lil face and now that I have her I don't think I'll ever be able to give her up :3

I finally found the perfect paths for my main town and laid them out. Been putting that off for a long time, and my old paths were terribad.
Also found Marina in my alt town's campsite and convinced her to move in. She was never an actual dreamy of mine, but I couldn't resist her cute lil face and now that I have her I don't think I'll ever be able to give her up :3

I've always pondered getting Marina.. she was one of my besties in Wild World, and lived there for so long, but shes just too hard to get hm

Finally got Katrina to open up on Main Street as well as the new emporium opening today. Also started setting paths in my town, but they're temporary until my second character can access the QR machine, and did some much needed landscaping.

Last edited:
Removed abunch of flowers in my summer towns. It's time to focus on getting the scorpion and tarnatulas. One disappeared into my PWP flower bed so got removed last night.
Removing regular streetlamps with zen lamps.

I finally built a third bridge in Fiore! I've been playing with only two bridges since I started the town in August or so, and decided to make my life just a little bit easier.

I'm also almost through the 16 cycle to move Lucy back into Fiore. After which I need to finish up the 16 cycle to move her back into Magnolia. o:

I did some buying here on the forum, which I think counts. I also did my rounds, and watered all my flowers and such. I should probably count how many flowers I have one of these days!
I'm trying to decide what to do with the rest of my town, so I brainstormed a lot. I'm possibly going to make a second character for storage, and to put him next to the campsite. Not 100% on that though...

I started playing on July 5, and almost eight months to the day, starter Gala finally gave me her pic. And, she did it in the most hurtful way. Yesterday was her birthday, so I gave her a mermaid dresser. Today, she said, "I was cleaning my room and found an old mermaid dresser I don't want. Can you find me something to replace it?" :( Well, I got her a princess curio and it was enough to get me her pic. Months ago, I gave her a gorgeous bed, but that didn't do it. She still has the gorgeous bed and says she can't give it up because she had to go through a lot to get it. :eek:

Last edited:
First character dropped some bells for second character to help pay off house additions more quickly.

Paid off the upstairs of second character's house. Added basement. Can't wait to see that tomorrow.

Second character went to island to hunt beetles to pay off basement addition. Will pay that off tomorrow morning. Not sure if I want to expand upstairs yet or wait. Also not sure about side room additions. Will wait.

Did the usual fossil hunting, shopping and chatting with villagers.

Removed a lot of darker flowers. Am replacing them with yellow, white and purple. I put a few hybrids in my greenhouse during the winter. Replanted those outside. Need to go to island to get flowers to bring back to plant.

Last edited:
Back