• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Bred a lot of Blue and Purple roses~

I'm thinking I want to change out some of the flowers laid out in patterns in my main town, so I've been breeding new hybrids in the hopes that I'll find a color combination I really like. Pink and Purple is really done a lot and is super girly, so I thought I might go a darker, bolder color route. My path bushes are all red and yellow (hibiscus).

And as much as I like looking at other peoples' pretty princess pastel colored towns, Fairy Tail is not a soft and cute guild. They're big and bold. So I want my town to be big and bold.

I finally put in the order to build the campsite. I decided where I wanted it to go on 2/2 and Camofrog only moved today so I could finally build it, lol.

Whoa ho! Phoebe asked to come over yesterday, and today she sent me her pic in the mail! I never would have expected it. Now, I'm just waiting on Lolly, Chief, Pecan and Ed. I am confident the first three would give me their pic if they moved out (not that I want them to), but I don't think Ed's been around long enough for a picture.

Now, Lolly has invited herself over. I hope her picture is forthcoming!

Skye just told me the secret to my being happier is a blue crayon. I'm going to try to find one later today and see.

Last edited:
Was finally able to buy my dreamie Marshal! Trying to unlock some PWPs I really want and luckily request are pinging a bit more. Finally got my first house set up like I wanted after completing my kitchen and debating if I should expand my second since I have a lot of other sets saved that I wanted to use.

Finally got Miranda out of my town, overdose of pink @-@ No likey.

stole my cousin's acnl copy
cycled a lot
earned 1k tbt bells for it

Almost done removing my old unfinished path so I can replace it with a different one. And actually finish it this time...

I went to the island (mainly to work on my tan) and brought back some sea creatures and insects. I think I'll do the diving trick later. Nookling Junction finished upgrading today and this is the last day of Kicks' construction.

At long last, I finally got the gold refurbishing badge! FINALLY. I'm also close to getting gold gardening badge, I think.

On my next day off of work I'm going to start making progress towards visiting dream town.

I'll have 100% fish in September, all the seafood in July, and all the bugs in June.

I passed Gracie's final inspection, and the store will be expanding tomorrow, yes!

Also unlocked the Balloon Arch. Thanks Doc, I don't know where I'll put it yet. :)

After getting Phoebe's pic in the mail this morning, I gave Fauna a princess sofa and she gave me her pic for a second time. Then, Phoebe asked to move and I said no.

Stinky suggested the video screen PWP (which I probably won't build), caught a rainbow trout for the museum, and did several odd jobs for my villagers. I also mailed Punchy several shirts so he'll change out of that **** ducky tee.

Oh, and while updating my dream town, I found out my dream address changed. Weird, as I've been updating it pretty frequently...

Last edited:
Back