• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I finally got round to getting a fountain! The project isn't done, but it's still a big step from the small ones I made before.

Paid off my house loan but unfortunately by that time Nook's was closed so I couldn't talk to him for the next one :(

But today was the first day I could go to the island and I got my first badge for fishing, so that's nice. Also my first acnl fireworks show.

Kibicity
Nothing. Came across two people using Streetpass in Stirling, and didn't do anything beside visiting these two houses in the HHA showcase.

BourgVœu
I adopted my dear little Apple from my dear friend Maruchan <3 She's just so cute. I didn't feel like plot resetting for long so I saved when her plot was behind my house. She is near me and my sweet Clay. At first I wanted to make a 'hamster district' but no too lazy and not bothered enough by the spots lol.
I got the great Samaritan badge from Phineas, it'll soon be my birthday in game and I bet it'll be at Eugene's with Marshal and Fauna. At least that's what I hope... Working on making Pashmina or Bob to leave, other than that nothing much, unlocked two more PWP but I have no interest in any...

I got a lot done since I was last on here.... Where to start..
-Almost completely finished my main house
-Passed all four Gracie's...Fashion...Check(s)!
-Got TNT Emporium
-Got off my lazy bum and paid for the Dream Suite (As though I'll use it...not)
-SOMEHOW, despite blanking out for five months, I kept ALL of my dreamies...

today in ironsea, i moved fauna in and finished upgrading my museum so i can finally get all of my silver tools
hopefully im able to do more tomorrow

I wished on a star for the first time!~ I kept hearing these chime-y sounds and I was like what is that sound? And it turns out there's a meteor shower tonight in my town :3

Its been a busy day! I got a digital version of the game and set up my own cycling town!

I made a few pubic works projects for it - like a fountain and some benches
I designed and set up some cute paths
started up a lovely ordnance
started breeding hybrid flowers to transfer to my main town :) mostly pink the blue roses~ my favorites~
and practiced cycling a bunch

I finally found something that works for me and I've cycled about 20 villagers without missing a single move in or out :D Now I'm trying to decide if I should make a cycling post or just auction off only the most popular ones that show up- I mostly wanted to have a cycling town just to see a lot of new villagers and get a few of my dream villagers without risking losing anyone in my main village who I really love.

I haven't played in Kibicity yet because of a horrible headache but I'll so it quickly.

As for BourgVœu, I celebrated my birthday at Eugene's alongside Marshal and Fauna as I predicted :3 It was super cute and nice, and I got the birthday cake ~ My 'birthday' (because it's not my actual birthday IRL) wish was 'succeed in studies'. I'm not sure about the grammar but I think everyone gets my point lol
Other than that... Nothing. Hamlet and Paula sent me birthday cards, and thanks to a Streetpass house I bought all the Sleek set. I finished completing the Ice set and I'm working on the Snowboy set.

A cat finally came to my campsite and now Purrl is moving in. Deirdre also decided to move out because she wanted to experience turf wars (See ya, I have another uchi and I've never been enthused by your design). So now I'm back to waiting for another cat to visit my campsite.

I also made efforts to tidy up my house and cupboards. I did a massive throw out of clothes, walls and carpets and got my kitchen not quite put together. Doesn't sound like much, but my hoarding and untidiness had reach such a dreadful state I actually did a huge amount of work.

I got Pietro for free! I'm feeling a little guilty about getting rid of Kitt, but, I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that.

I finally got the tarantula last night, and promptly donated it.

I also finally finished my diving encyclopedia ^-^

Nothing, except that I broke my no-time-travelling rule and time travelled one day ahead so I can still get a song from K.K. every week. Doctor Who will be starting at the same time on Saturdays, and I can't miss that. XD

Last edited:
Not much, really. All that happened was:

-Picked up my refurbished Cabin Low Table from Re-Tail and completed the finishing touches of my Subterranean Hideout, except for a second Aquarius Urn.

-Catalogued a few new items.

-Began the quest for a blue rose.

Back