What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today I finally got my first emotion from Shrunk, and Kicks opened its doors! I also managed to buy the silver fishing rod from the museum, which felt nice. I've never gotten a golden rod or net on any of my animal crossing games the legitimate way, but so far I think I'm on a good track to finally check that off!

I haven't played yet today but I planted some cedar trees and lined some areas with flowers and bushes too. I managed to find screenshots of my town for a few years ago and I'm so happy with the progress that I've made in the last little while.

I haven't done anything too fancy today, but I finally caught Punchy the pill bug that he wanted. For some reason it took a while to find. :D When you don't have to find one, they seem to appear a lot but when you actually do need to find one, they feel oddly scarce.

I haven't had a chance to play yet this morning but last night I passed my 4th Gracie Fashion Check with Mayor Bo of Sheepish. I was very happy about that.

Still working on my other town, Faebi.

I used one of my other towns to purchase some furniture for my houses in this town and I'm going on a PWP hunt.

Also Apple wanted me to give her an apple to eat.

In Treehut I got a petition signed and paid off Yusha's loan, so now I can start decorating her house.

I transferred all the bells Ingrid currently had to Dulce so now I can finally, finally pay off Dulce's loan and add the two side rooms for seating in her bakery.

Also found out I tagged Drift from Secret, which I didn't want to do, but now that I have 10 villagers, hopefully Colton will ask to move out. I'll probably transfer him to Luminosa for the time being until I'm set on giving him up or not, since he does fit Luminosa's theme.

In Luminosa I apparently unlocked the Dream Suite. I did go out with my Nintendo to a place with WiFi today, but in the parking lot I wasn't getting any bars when I opened it. Guess I got connection while inside. I also did that towns first April Fools and got all the animals pictures.

Even though I was EXTREMELY sad that I had to restart, I was able to catch back up to where I was before, and am feeling great! Me deleting my town was a great "learning experience" I guess. I've made new friends too :). I started my hybrid garden also!

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Bought only 2000 turnips from Joan because the price was not very good.
- Bought a red cosmos seed from Leif and planted it on my beach.
- Chopped down and replanted a banana tree to move it one space over.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Went to the island, completed several tours and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

I got a bathhouse wall from Saharah, and it's cool since I'd been looking for that one. It looks neat in my bathroom! Now if I could get the bath tile too.

I did a couple villager tasks, some minor landscaping, and then put paths down everywhere to dissuade Daisy from picking a bad spot for her home. Took longer than expected, but I'm happy to have one of my dream villagers moving in!

Getting a lot of items for my 2nd character's house, Got the outside of Brewsters more decorated, watered all my carnations, put more paths down, and I'm almost done with the left room on my character's house!

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah and received the Sand Garden floor.
- Sold my turnips for a decent profit.
- Let my husband visit to sell his turnips.
- Sent letters and gifts to half of my villagers.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah and received the Autumn Floor! Finally! :D
- Completed a weekly Meow task.

Today I've decided will be 'Luminosa Day' where I basically play in Luminosa all day to get alot of work done. So far I-

?Donated new bugs, fish and a statue and painting
?Celebrated my fountain after forever (oops)
?Set up the campsite. I do have enough bells to pay it off right now, but I messed up the tree placement around it earlier. I redid the saplings so now hopefully they'll all grow.
?Made some pathwork around the campsite, ReTail, Town Hall and the Information Center (aka Vera's house)
?Made Verano (Vera)
?Also cleaned up the mayors house, both up and down stairs. Somethin is, 'off' about her living room, thou I can't tell what.

Last edited:
Not much admittedly :/ Ran a few errands for townsfolk (including catching an ocean fish for Moe and giving furniture to Pashmina) and checking on my hybrids/buying out my main street. I need to make it a priority to clean out my locker at some point this week! It's a mess and terribly disorganized in there. Also need to start prepping for Gracie visits since I just got TIY and have been selling all of my clothes since I pretty much just wear what I like and not anything according to a theme.

ETA: Also got the sunshine joke which is adorable!

Last edited:
Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Sent letters and gifts to the remaining half of my villagers.
- Bought a white cosmos from Leif and planted it on my beach.
- Decided I might need a few more pink roses, so I watered them to breed more.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a random visit from Grizzly.
- Pulled a few items out of storage and left them for my mayor to mail to villagers.
- Pulled my pink roses out of storage and planted them on the beach for my mayor.
- Woke up Gulliver and correctly guessed his destination.

Have moved the last 2 villagers I had been holding for my family and friend.
PG66WSC.png

LtTEihy.png

TayG37K.png
And she gave me her picture as good-bye gift.
Goodbye, and see you soon, Flurry! ☺

Finally decided to go without a snooty for a bit and replace Eloise with Genji the Jock. Nothing against her. Looking at Eloise from the front, it looked like she had a lazy eye, which amused me and made me want to keep her longer for a while.

- did an island tour for MEOW coupons
- sent out a ton of letters w/gifts attached
- changed my house's interior a bit

I started my hybrid garden with the help of this wonderful community! I had to reset town, but am being productive and slowly catching back up :) Payed off some loans because when resetting i stored some of my valuable things at a friends town, also-thanks to this community!

Today I invited in Dobie so now I have almost all cranky villagers. They are all here temporarily so I can get those zen PWPs!

Back