• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

via scanning my amiibo cards and the villager reset trick, I managed to get all of my dreamies into a nice formation :) it took a long time, but all of them are perfectly lined up!

I'm working on re-doing my pathways, building more pwps, and breeding flowers for myself and others @_@

*Got my fortune from Katrina and she recommended the Fortune Teller Shop PWP.
*Paid off said Fortune Teller Shop PWP.
*Accepted Alice moving ping. Im undecided on whether or not to keep her. I wouldnt mind changing up my villager layout.
*Found Bruce's lost item.
*Started reorganizing some of the flowers in town.

-Did tasks for my villagers
-Placed + paid off the picnic blanket PWP
-Bought a bunch of stuff from Nookling's store in an attempt to get it to upgrade because it's been static forever lol

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Completed both of my daily Meow tasks.
- Went to the island, completed a few tours, and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Woke up Gulliver and correctly guessed his destination.

WART JR MOVED AWAY HAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EDIT: I JUST CAUGHT A COELACANTH FOR THE FIRST TIME

Last edited:
Finished preparing my town for TT. I didn't realise how much stuff I'd accumulated but at least there's pretty flowers everywhere. I'm hoping I can get PeeWee out and either one of my dreamies or someone I don't mind moving in.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers.
- Participated in Weeding Day (aka pulled the lone weed that appeared today).
- Got a violet screen from Leif.
- Visited a couple of dream addresses to work on the dreamer badge.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a violet screen from Leif.
- Talked to all of my villagers.
- Sold a few things at Retail.

*Whitney suggested the Illuminated Arch PWP.
*Leif suggested PWPs to Isabella for Historia having no weeds (whoo).
*Got Bruce a gift.

Nothing too exciting today.

In Fandom not much happening.

-Got Club LOL open
-Got Phoebe in the right spot...finally got my cards from Amazon
-Added another Topiary to my Lazy Park
-Bob suggested something I don't need...again
-Finally got Rolf to ping me to move...yay...he is where I want to place my Campsite

In Redwood, I donated the moving painting to the museum. Ruby wanted any kind of fruit so I gave her a perfect apple and she gave me a mosaic tile. Marshal pinged to say he was moving but I asked him to stay. Ketchup wanted me to deliver a package to Bianca so I found her and gave her the package and she gave me a bubble tee. Bianca wanted a seahorse so I went to the beach and caught one and gave to her and she gave me a racer 6 tee.

In Tiramisu, Merengue pinged to say she was moving but I asked her to stay. Etoile wanted a small piece of furniture for her house so I looked in my closet to see if I could find her something. I found a piggy bank and gave it to her and she gave me a ranch couch. Poppy wanted any kind of butterfly so I caught a yellow butterfly and gave to her and she gave me a detective outfit. I donated a peacock butterfly to the museum.

i got a pink lily player from lief for weeding day.

Last edited:
I got a prize for doing some weeding too since I had let some weeds grow in order to get an item. I got a cosmos fan and I think it's cute! Kind of a fitting choice for a prize too since recently I've been feeling like I'd need a fan after coming home from a walk.

Mayor:
- Got a new carpet and the Mortar Wall from Saharah.
- Got a new song from K.K.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Got a new song from K.K.
- Talked to a few villagers.
- Sold some items at Retail.

I felt so accomplished today haha. I finally started some landscaping. I did the landscaping by my well and three of my villagers houses. Not sure if I'm completely happy with the houses yet but I can tweak those as the trees come in. Still plenty of houses to work on. I also did all the typical stuff and demolished my yellow bench as I decided I want all log benches. Oh and Raddle requested the lighthouse! Yaaay! I freaking love that lil frog so much.

In Redwood, Ketchup wanted a carp so I caught one and gave it to her and she gave me a dapper tee. I donated a neon tetra to museum. Stitches wanted some furniture for his house so I gave him a nintendo bench and he gave me an exquisite wall. Bianca wanted me to deliver a package to Marshal so I found him and gave him the package and he gave me a dapper tee.

In Tiramisu, Merengue invited me to her house. I sold my lovely bed to Cookie and she also wanted me to deliver a package to Zucker so I found him and gave him the package and he gave me a wooden stool. Ellie wanted something to replace her serving cart with so I gave her a tiger butterfly and she gave me a tearoom wall.

This was actually yesterday but I forgot to post it.

Treehut
•Paid off Yusha's house loan
•Organized some letters in Ginseng's, Yusha's and Sonia's inventory
•Checked out a bunch of fossils that was crowding Ginseng's storage

Moriyo Village
•Went throu Soren's storage to get stuff for Treehut to transfer
•Prevented Tia from moving out (why Tia why? You just moved here ;_; )

- put designs anywhere i dont want a villager to place their house
- after a lot of research, i found the kind of paths i like and i finished placing them ^^

In Secret I FINALLY plotted Cookie in my sisters town. Never holding villagers for her again, I had Bones and Cookie for over 2 months, atleast. I was worried that since I streetpassed the towns earlier that it would interfere with my adoption process.

I also dropped bells to pay off the mayors house so I can finally get to resetting this town.

Weekend in Main Town.
Mayor moved the illuminated tree to fix the pathway by the Cafe.
Isabelle refused to place the tree in the new spot. Stopped Miss Paula from moving and completed villagers tasks.

Started buying and ordering items for player 3 yellow room. The gorgeous set needs to go.
Plan is to send the furniture to my spare town and use the front room to get the right layout.

Unfortunately, I didn't do much today since I spent a huge chunk of the day going to see Avengers: Endgame and watching Game of Thrones.

Mayor:
- Bought 5000 turnips from Joan since she was selling them for 90 a piece.
- Found all 3 gyroids since it rained yesterday in my town.
- Going to log in a little later to see if I can catch the Reset Center open.

Back