• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today I turned the main room in my mayor?s house into a cool galaxy/space room. I put the moon, sun, and an asteroid in with alpine furniture recolored with night sky tee. I also put in most of the zodiac furniture. It looks really cool! I?m not ready to share a dream address though because the rest of my rooms are a mess :p

Gracie was in town and I was able to pass the fashion check. Otherwise, I talked to villagers and did a couple tasks, made a couple donations to the museum, planned out a small area, and had Fauna ping me about a wind turbine PWP.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Stopped Annalisa from moving.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah and received the Autumn Floor! Yay!
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Visited a lovely dream address.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah and received the Mortar Wall.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.

I wrote Jeremiah a letter, got an apple for Tom, new furniture for Chrissy, and caught a fish for Jambette!

Also a fun tidbit: Tad, Tom and Jambette were all walking around the desert portion of my town with shovels at one point. I guess they were digging for ancient artifacts or something??

In Callisto, Shampoodle opened on mainstreet. Naomi moved into town. I got the store upgraded to T.I.Y. Caroline wanted me to deliver a package to Deli so I agreed to take it to him. I found Deli and handed him the package and, in return, he gave me an odd clock. Bella wanted something to replace her lovely bed but unfortunately, I could not find anything in my locker the same size so I could not fulfill her request. Hopper wanted any kind of river fish so I agreed to catch one for him. After I finally caught a crucian carp, I found Hopper and gave it to him and, in return, he gave me a kung-fu tee. I donated some fossils to the museum. I started donations for the campsite pwp. I caught Isabelle sleeping and she told me about the dream suite.

In Redwood, Bianca pinged saying she was thinking about moving but I asked her to stay. Marshal wanted an apple so I agreed to get him one. I handed him a perfect apple and, in return, he gave me imperial tile.

Mayor:
- Visited my husband's town to sell my turnips for a decent profit.
- Brought Katie along with me to my husband's town.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds and get a petition signed.
- Went to the island, completed a few tours, and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

I landscaped the flowers around one of my beaches in my second town. I'm going to make a secret little area past some palm trees with black flowers and jacobs ladders. But at the moment I'm trying to gather more jacobs ladders so I can't place them there right now (since there's a limit to how many you can place in your town before they stop growing). I've also ~slowly~ started doing small trades in my town in order to work towards the train station upgrade!! I'm scared of being too overwhelmed if I open up a whole thread for it... but if anyone needs it & is reading this... feel free to VM me if you want to visit any WA amiibo for free!! I'll open up my town for you lol

In Callisto, I went to the island to hunt for bugs to sell. I made enough bells to pay off my current house loan and I upgraded it. I got a new emotion from Shrunk. When I went to see Blathers to assess some fossils, he was thinking about something so when I spoke to him, he told me that in order to get more visitors, we need to remodel the museum. Since I am currently still collecting donations for the campsite, I will have to wait to start the museum remodel as my next project. I donated two fossils to the museum. Caroline wanted some furniture for her house so I gave her a rainbow stag and, in return, she gave me a sleek lamp. Bud wanted any kind of butterfly so I agreed to catch him one. As I was looking for a butterfly, I managed to catch a common butterfly, honeybee, and Raja B. butterfly for the museum. Finally, I caught a yellow butterfly and went to Bud and handed it to him and, in return, he gave me a blue chair. I bought an owl clock from Hugh for 2,340 bells. I paid off my campsite so I could start a new project.

Mayor:
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Sent letters and gifts to Mint, Annalisa, Hugh, Lily, and Deirdre.
- Ordered some items from my catalog for Grizzly, Sterling and Hans.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.

In Callisto, Hugh is packed up in boxes and is leaving town.
pIg62MX.jpg I found Phineas wondering around town so I talked to him and as my first badge, he gave me the insect maniac badge and I also got the Avid bell saver badge. I got a new emotion from Shrunk. I attended the ceremony for completing the campsite and started donations to remodel the museum. Hopper wanted me to deliver a package to Beardo so I agreed to take it to him. I found Beardo and handed him the package and he had me guess what was in the package and said if I guess correctly, he would give it to me. I chose clothing and was right since it turned out to be a polo shirt. Deli wanted a tiger butterfly so I agreed to catch one for him. Since I couldn't find one in town, I went to the island and finally caught one and handed it to him and, in return, he gave me a six-ball tee. When I went to the island, I found a pink wet suit but I didn't quite have enough medals so I did some tours and got enough medals to get it.
PG4Gemv.jpg kyQXauL.jpg

Last edited:
Mayor:
- Visited my husband's town to get a petition signed for Hans.
- Sent letters and gifts to Grizzly, Bruce, Sterling, Hans and Anabelle.
- Completed both daily Meow tasks.
- Found all 3 gyroids since it rained in my town yesterday.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Picked up a new hybrid that spawned and added it to his storage.
- Got a visit from Anabelle.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.

I just finished paying off my 198,000 home loan and built a second cobblestone bridge, unlocked the dream suite AND the second tier to the museum. Feeling pretty good about today

I paid off my first home loan, started my first public works project for another bridge, donated some things to the museum, returned a lost item. I didn‘t play much today so that‘s quite the achievement.

In Callisto, I paid off the museum remodel and time traveled and finally got Blathers to suggest the cafe pwp. I went to Isabelle and started donations for it. I found Gracie in the plaza so I did the first fashion check and passed it. Diva moved into town. I got my fortune told by Katrina. Hopper is planning to leave town. Deli wanted some furniture for his house so I gave him an asteroid and, in return, he gave me a shanty mat.

PcYHGVB.jpg LBMXoBd.jpg

In Redwood, I got my fortune told by Katrina. Bianca wanted any kind of fruit so I gave her a perfect apple and, in return, she gave me a washer/dryer. I traded Felyne my imperial tile for a floral knit tee. Marshal wanted me to deliver a package to Ruby so I agreed to take it to her. I found Ruby and handed her the package and she said she already had one so I bought it from her and it turned out to be an exotic chest. Erik wanted any kind of ocean fish so I agreed to catch one for him. I went to the beach and caught a sea horse and went back to Erik and gave it to him. He gave me a Kotatsu.

JoESHDo.jpg 7t8avsL.jpg

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges and said good-bye to Shari who is leaving his town tomorrow.
- Made some tweaks to the color palette on my town flag, had Isabelle replace the town flag with the new one, and saved a copy of the new flag design with Mabel.
- Ordered two presents from my catalog for Bruce's birthday tomorrow, one from my mayor and one from my alt.
- Got a new song from K.K.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Talked to a few villagers and completed a request for Hugh.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.
- Got a new song from K.K.

finished doing an area of my town with a few PWP's around it! not much else haha, a bit of beetle huntin cause rents due T.T

Tried a bit of cleanup (yes again) and made my storage look a little nicer.
I just realize no big difference in what I do irl and in my towns when I'm down, hahaha.

vSd18UF.png

Back