• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I plan on playing again later tonight, but I got some of my dailies done early.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers except Lily because she wasn't in the main part of town.
- Picked up some wrapping paper and wrapped both of Bruce's gifts.
- Left one gift in front of my alt's house.
- Celebrated Bruce's birthday with him and gave him an electric guitar.
- Found all 3 gyroids since it rained in my town yesterday.
- Bought 3000 turnips from Joan.
- Completed a daily Meow task.

Alt:
- Talked to a few villagers.
- Celebrated Bruce's birthday with him and gave him an amp.
- Apparently, I completed a daily Meow task on him the other day and didn't realize it. I picked up the coupon today.

I logged back in this evening and accomplished the following on my mayor:

- Found Lily celebrating with Bruce and talked to her.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Adjusted the color palette on my town flag again. I think I'm finally happy with the colors. It was too bright before, then I went too dark. Now it's somewhere in between, which should be just right. I updated the town flag with Isabelle and saved the pattern with Mabel. I have all three color changes saved just in case I want to switch back for some reason.
- Went to the island, completed some tours and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.
- Completed my second daily Meow task.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Had Cyrus customize a dolly with a green dress for Anabelle and she gave me her picture.
- Visited my husband's town to sell my turnips for a decent profit and he gave me a gold nugget.
- Had Cyrus customize my gold nuggets and received a golden woman.
- Went to the island, completed several tours and caught some fish and bugs to sell.
- Accumulated over 30,000,000 bells in my ABD. I know that doesn't get me any rewards, but it still feels like a milestone to me.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Let my husband visit to buy flower seeds and he gave me a gyroid I needed.
- Received the silver Streetpass Expert badge from Phineas!
- Went to the island, completed a bunch of tours and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

for the longest time, i had no clue what to do with the street lamp pwp, but now i finally decided where to put them so i'm in the process of getting them all set up!

Main Town Mayor

Completed all tasks for the villagers. Got a glitch for the petition when I spoke to Big Top. First thing he said was I know you would do it and he handed the mayor a petition. No mention of a petition.
Finally found the yellow mailbox for Player 3.

Player 3-Ordered the mailbox and cleaned her closet. Tutu dropped by for a visit.

Transferred a bunch of items and flowers between towns, successfully adopted Punchy from Treehut to Luminosa (now he'll be a permanent resident there), Deena is gone (hopefully she won't end up moving in Moriyo) and donated some fossils to Luminosa's museum.

Mayor:
- Went to the island, completed a tour and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Picked up a gyroid from my mayor and added it to his storage.
- Woke up Gulliver and correctly guessed his destination.

In Callisto, I passed all of Gracie's fashion checks and got the t&t emporium built. I paid off the cafe and started donations for the dream suite. I got the village representative badge from Phineas. Caroline wanted any kind of river fish so I agreed to catch one for her. I caught a pale chub but I needed it for museum since i never caught it before so I searched for another fish to catch and caught another pale chub so I went back to Caroline and gave it to her and, in return, she gave me a beatnik tank. Bella wanted any kind of fruit so I agreed to get some for her. I got a perfect orange and gave it to her and, in return, she gave me a tangerine chair. I donated a moth, a lobster, and the pale chub to the museum.

Mayor:
- Let my husband visit my town to sell his turnips.
- Visited my husband's town and chatted with his villagers, especially Clay who just moved in and is so freaking adorable!

Alt:
- Checked his mail.

I had some spare time and was actually sort of productive today! :)

I got Stitches moved in, talked to all my villagers and did a couple tasks for them, rearranged a few trees, started working on landscaping around my campsite area, made a profit off of my turnips, paid off a loan, got a badge from Phineas, and played some campsite games with Joey since he was visiting the campsite.

Today:
- Celebrated the flower bed PWP, my second PWP this week as I'm plotting stuff out and filling the villagers wants of bare land being filled.
- Got a request from Boomer for a balloon arch and decided to put one right on the pathway to his house so there'll be one there tomorrow to his hopeful joy.
- Did many villager requests of name changes, trades, buying and selling, and phrase changes.
- Got the silver watering can and the golden slingshot.
- Caught an orchid mantis, an olive flounder, and a char for the museum.
- Hunted for a failed to find a lobster or a pill bug for the museum.
- Currently hunting for the rainbow stag for my museum as one of the few things I can catch right now will update if I find it.

Last edited:
Mayor:
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges and chatted with most of his villagers.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.
- Chatted with a few villagers to complete a daily Meow task.
- Exchanged his 10 Meow coupons for bells to get as much interest as possible tomorrow.

I stopped one of my villagers from moving again. And I cut down two of my bamboo shoots because they’re getting really annoying when they keep reproducing new ones like wildfire.

Mayor:
- Visited my husband's town to sell my bamboo shoots and ore since they were on premium in his town.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Visited a lovely dream town to work on the dreamer badge.
- Got a new song from K.K.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Switched out his long-sleeved kung-fu shirt for the short-sleeved kung-fu tee now that it's summer.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Got a new song from K.K.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.

Mayor:
- Bought 4000 turnips from Joan.
- Went to the island, completed a tour and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.

Mayor:
-Got off lazy butt and started the Joke book
-Sold a bunch of beetles
-Chatted with Wolfgang
-Planned where Alt #1 [Erwin] is going to live
-Funded the museum renovations
-Sat on a rock and bawled her eyes out
-Got a bad haircut ;3;