• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Finally put a little work into my new town since a kind user here gave me some golden tools! Nothing too major, but got rid of my trees and feeling motivated!

I keep stopping and starting my 2nd town so it's hard to pick up where I left off and remember what I was working towards. At the moment I'm time travelling and doing my regular routine (solidifying my dirt paths, digging up bamboo, stopping villagers from moving out, etc.) while also trying to obtain as many gold nuggets as possible, since I have an idea for a potential gold/throne room. I've also organised some of my closet space and started putting my own museum displays in the 2nd floor rooms. So far I have a japanese-themed showroom and space themed showroom. I'm contemplating whether or not I should move out my gyroid collection but I don't want to sell them and I also don't have space to use them in other rooms ;_;

In Redwood, I had not played in a while but luckily no one moved out. Marshal offered me 115 bells for my fall plaid shirt, but even tho I thought that it was kinda low, I decided to let him have it for that price because I didn't want it anyways. Ruby wanted me to return a package to Felyne that a neighbor had left in her house so I agreed to take it to him. I handed Felyne the package and, in return, he gave me an orange because he thought I would be hungry. Since the mantis was too sneaky for Shep to catch, I agreed to catch one for him. After awhile, I finally caught one and gave to him and, in return, he gave me a lite polka tee.

I decided to start a third town. I named the town Callisto since I want to do a space theme. I got the development permit and I time traveled and got the garden center built. I donated a few bugs and fish to the museum. I decided where I want my villagers to plot their houses so I put path down everywhere so when one moves out, the next villager will plot in the right spot. I paid my down payment so I could get out of a tent and into a house. I finally got enough money to pay my first loan and I upgraded my house. I talked to Tortimer and got the island unlocked.

Last edited:
just organized my house a bit, i'm such a messy person in games >.<

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Worked a shift at the cafe to complete a daily Meow task.
- Got the superb coffee beans from Brewster and put them up for sale at Retail.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Woke up Gulliver and correctly guessed his destination.
- Took a new TPC picture to complete a weekly Meow task.

I did some tasks for villagers and got Muffy moved in to a good spot. Continuing to hoard saplings so I can get back to some landscaping before long. :)

I got another emote from Shrunk, picked up more clothing and furniture items for my catalog. I stopped Felicity from moving away after Shep informed me of the fact as in my mind those two have a relationship going on due to the interactions and rumors I've heard around town. I put together two mannequins just in case Gracie shows up again for two themes. Then, I got to some dream diving for the dreaming badges which I'm still working on.

Plot resetting. If I don't play for a while a time travel back and catch up when I feel motivated. Since I had a couple of weeks to spare, I did some plot resetting. Was able to move in a bit of half of my dreamies. I think I have 4-5 left. I always seem to miss a spot which is annoying and since I had so much time I didn't think setting an alt character would be worth it. I have one open alt character left so I'll use it when I'm moving in my last villager

I was able to log back in tonight, so I went to the island. I completed several tours and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell. I also decided to cash in 400 of my Meow coupons for bells, which earned me an extra 1.2 million.

Caught a blowfish for my sushi restaurant! Also, I'm pretty much done with it. I just have to wait for my chairs/stools to come in tomorrow, and have them refurbished. Then I'm done my restaurant and can work on something else ^_^

finally got my fourth zen streetlight added in because wart jr. moved out! (i like him but his house was in the way)

In Redwood, Ketchup wanted any kind of fruit so I gave her a perfect apple and, in return, she gave me a trunk measure. Shep wanted me to deliver a package to Marshal so I agreed to take it to him. I gave Marshal the package and, in return, he gave me a polo shirt.

In Callisto, I got the store upgraded to T&T Mart and Kicks is in the process of being built. I went to the island and caught some bugs to sell so I could get enough money to pay my current house loan. I paid my current loan and upgraded my house. I cut down some trees and planted some fruit trees. I got the beautiful town ordinance and decided to start donations to build another bridge for my first pwp. I paid the down payment for my second and third characters and got them out of a tent and into a house.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds and an axe. He gave me a gold nugget.
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Ordered a phonograph that I plan to give to Sterling.
- Visited a couple of dream towns to work on the dreamer badge.
- Went to the island, completed a couple of tours, and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Sent letters and gifts to Sterling and Grizzly.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Sold my turnips for a decent profit.
- Let my husband visit my town to sell his turnips and buy flower seeds.
- Visited a dream town to work on the dreamer badge.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Chatted with a few villagers to complete a daily Meow task.

caught some bug and fish i need (still need that darn scorpion and tarantula tho), bought an art piece i needed and i should have all the fruits now :3

I only played in Moriyo Village yesterday, but I stopped Ruby from wanting to move out (you're not going anywhere Ruby) and bought a painting for Townie. I was mostly Club Tortimer island hopping for hours yesterday.

got a scorpion and tarantula and a horseshoes crab eventually... sneaky things! also paid off some house expansions :3

I finally got this villager to move out that I?ve been wanting to leave for a while now! I also have been recreating my town to have blue hydrangeas lined along the river in town, and I can?t wait for them to bloom! I?m trying to figure out what color flowers to plant alongside the blue hyndrangeas.

I also have been recreating my town to have blue hydrangeas lined along the river in town, and I can’t wait for them to bloom! I’m trying to figure out what color flowers to plant alongside the blue hyndrangeas.

Orange and yellow work well, both of them compliment blue. Since the hydrangeas are a lighter blue, probably the lighter yellow flowers like cosmos and lillies.

So far I've transferred alot of stuff to Treehut and Luminosa, now Luminosa has more blue flowers and I can start my dungeon house in Treehut.

Back