• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• Cleaned up my beaches of shells & star frags ! ( hallway of scopion lamps here I come :D)
  • The last fishing boat flag I need popped up in my nooks today ! Now I've got all four and I', very pumped about it
  • Delivered a package from cookie to hornsby, everyone seems to be spoiling hornsby this past week...wonder whats up lol
  • finished a pathway area and it looks fantastic :D
    ElmtE_9VgAAlznn.jpg
  • Ordered paper lanterns to continue my streets !
  • Cherry gave me a jester hat...girl are you calling me a joke 🀑

Today I made sure to give all my villagers their gifts, I visited some islands, wished on some shooting stars, and went shopping all while dressed as a black cat. Lol!!πŸ˜‚ I am also fixing up my basement into a wake since the graveyard I had got moved outside for the Halloween haunted bell tree event. I'm really happy how it all turned out. I'll post my dream address in the dream thread when its done. 😊

not me forgetting to post for yesterday againπŸ˜€

🦌 checked the mail; got pirate boots from gullivarrr!
🦌 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🦌 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🦌 delivered a package for bam
🦌 caught a paper kite butterfly for poppy
🦌 got rugs & the ocean-horizon wall from saharah; none of the rugs were new, unfortunately ;u;
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 ordered my halloween costume last minute :3
🦌 plucked purple hyacinths
🦌 crafted & customized a shovel and hyacinth lamps
🦌 added some more hyacinth lamps to margie’s garden/yard
🦌 harvested and sold fruit
🦌 got a pearl from pascal
🦌 did some fishing, bug-catching and diving
🦌 checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and a yellow-hyacinth bag πŸ₯΄
🦌
collected my daily bonus nook miles
🦌 checked out able’s; they didn’t have anything new today ;u;
🦌 bought candy, a spooky tower and customization kits from nook’s
🦌 completed some nook mile achievements
0543402B-BAF8-4859-AF07-4289EB436CBA.jpeg

Tasha gave me her photo. It was quite surprising considering I only had her for a few weeks. And Tabby, who I had much earlier, still haven't given me her photo despite being consistent with daily presents.

I also dressed up both my characters in advance for Halloween later today. So excited! πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ

Unlocked terraforming on my second island today.
Recruited Apollo and Melba from island hopping.

Mashing A on buying NMT while reading this forum
Gave up on getting a scallop for Pascal
Realized I still need to figure out who my visitor is today.
Post automatically merged:

And tried to get flowers under control after yesterday’s rain.

Last edited:
πŸŽƒ My first lily of the valley flowers appeared near my house (I hit 5 stars just yesterday)
πŸŽƒ Sold all the bugs I'd been saving up to Flick
πŸŽƒ Paid off my final home loan!
πŸŽƒ "Converted" a few of my villagers who wanted to call me by my new nickname (from the default 'spud' to 'Mad Queen' πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΈπŸ»)
πŸŽƒ Stayed past closing time at Able Sisters to use the kiosk and add a crap ton of custom designs after falling into the dangerous rabbit hole of them on Pinterest (and I still plan to add more...)
πŸŽƒ Spent the last of my Nook Miles getting the extra body paints, eye colors, and hair colors (especially for Halloween~)

Last edited:
Finished up Halloween decorations.

Gave Daisy some cute new clothes since she's my newest villager and I don't really like her original outfit.

Had an argument with myself on who to boot next so I can get Skye...

Cleaned up a bunch of flowers and made some space for some more terraforming.

Worked on my second character's house and her garden.

Logged in as my second character and paid off another house loan.

🦌 checked the mail; kid cat sent me a genuine amazing paintingπŸ₯Ί
🦌
did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🦌 caught a common butterfly for beau
🦌 did one of label’s fashion checks and got labelle socks (ocean)!
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 changed my halloween costume last-minute so i had to order new stuff + plucked a white lily ;v;
🦌 crafted and customized a starry garland and tire toy
🦌 finally completed my celeste-inspired/observatory room!!
🦌 worked on my park a bit
🦌 did a few trades
🦌 did some fishing & bug-catching
🦌 checked the recycling bin
🦌 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🦌 checked out able’s and got square glasses (blue)
🦌 bought candy, a spooky chair and green wrapping paper from nook’s
FCA57FBE-1FBB-4A4E-91D5-9DD0E722FEA1.jpeg

• Halloween time! I took part in the event and got all the neat items.
  • New DIY: Tree Branch Wreath, Spooky Garland, Spooky Table Setting, Spooky Carriage, Spooky Wand
Honestly that's about it. Event days are always both exciting, but not very busy for me. πŸŽƒ

OMG I love the Halloween event, couldn’t imagine spending the 17th anniversary of me converting to Witchcraft any better way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND SAMHAIN TO ALL THOSE WHO PRACTICE!!! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

Well not just today but this week I have done soo much since coming back to the game. I got my rocks in a beautiful circle, I obtained most of my dreamies, and have done a lot of dream traveling to get inspiration for my island decorating which hasn’t started yet haha

🦌 checked the mail; got 2 tailor tickets from label!
🦌 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 celebrated halloween & got the remaining spooky diys, all of the items + the 2 new reactions!
🦌 hung out with @Midoriya :3
🦌 plucked purple hyacinths & crafted + customized hyacinth lamps
🦌 added the lamps to margie’s garden/yard
🦌 did some fishing, bug-catching and diving
🦌 checked the recycling bin
🦌 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🦌 checked out nook’s and able’s

It's November 1st here, so I caught all of the fish/sea creatures, and bugs for the month, and picked my first mushrooms. :)

• Caught and donated the damselfly, dungeness crab, and sea cucumber.
  • Removed all Spooky decor.
  • Planted 20 new trees for mushrooms. Because most of the spaces around my current trees either have a decor or custom design that prevents mushrooms from growing.
  • Popped over 10 balloons, but only managed to get the Mush Table DIY.

I started laying down some paths around my island which has gotten me considering getting some custom path designs because the 90 degree corners are really starting to get to me :/ started reconsidering my entire layout for where my villagers are going to go as well so it's been an emotional day haha

While I necessarily didn't do much today on my island aside from my daily routine, I finally helped my friend (who had lost their NH save data when their Switch died, like a month before the update with cloud saving) by giving them all the fossils they needed to complete their museum, along with 5 million bells and some other miscellaneous stuff. It feels really good to finally be able to help them out.

🍁 Bought turnips at another player's island for 90 Bells and left them a tip of 10k Bells
πŸ„ Picked 5 mushrooms around my trees
🍁 Caught some buggies and fishies for funzies (and, ultimately, for Flick β™₯️)
πŸ„ Collected seashells
🍁 Added a ton more Custom and PRO Designs (again, thanks to Pinterest...)
πŸ„ Caught up on some Nook Miles

So...yeah...I fell waaaaayyyyy behind in my posts again, this time due to Haunt Season (I was working late nights in a scare attraction). I'm gonna try and get myself caught up again, so I'll apologize now for this ENORMOUS Halloween post. Now that it's my birthday, I can finally get my act together!
Without further ado, here's what happened on Shione Island all throughout October!

10/1
β€’ Started the day with Isabelle announcing the arrival of pumpkins!
β€’ There was also a visitor at the campsite, but I think I forgot to check on them...oops.
β€’ Put up the picture of Jack that showed up in the mail.
β€’ Reached the final "Go Ahead, Be Shellfish! " milestone!
β€’ Immediately bought out the current costumes at Able's, along with some pumpkins and candy from Nook's Cranny.
β€’ Also bought pumpkins from Leif, who was visiting.
β€’ Gathered up my Turnips and took them to another Island to sell!

10/2
β€’ Kitty told me that Flick was visiting! I tracked him down and brought him the three Cyclommatus Stags I'd been saving to make a collectible.
β€’ Recieved a tea cozy in the mail from in-game Mom!
β€’ Found a recipe for an oil-barrel bathtub in a bottle that washed up on the beach.
β€’ Promptly ordered an oil-barrel.
β€’ Maddie showed me how to make a spooky lantern!
β€’ Made some furniture I hadn't made before.
β€’ Ordered some more items for DIY crafting tomorrow.
β€’ Bought the new body-paint and eye colors from the kiosk in Resident Services.
β€’ It started raining at about 4pm.
β€’ Changed my outfit for October, and now I'm running around in a witch hat!

10/3
β€’ Recieved the Cyclommatus Stag model in the mail, along with my catalogue orders.
β€’ Crafted new DIYs with the newly- gained materials.
β€’ Marshal showed me how to make a spooky standing lamp!
β€’ Gathered some fruit to sell.
β€’ Bought more pumpkin starts (I haven't actually planted any, yet)

10/4 (it rained today) (today was also busy!)
β€’ Today's HHA S-rank put me at 210,978 points!
β€’ Walked around the island still debating on where I should start work on a pumpkin patch...
β€’ Maddie showed me how to make a spooky arch!
β€’ Marina asked me to catch her a wharf roach...it took WAYYYYYY TOO LONG...
β€’ It stopped raining at around 7pm...
β€’ Found two notices on the board; Plucky's Birthday is on the 12th, and the Fall Fishing Tourney is on the 10th!
β€’ Bought even MORE pumpkin starts.
β€’ Found the Mage Dress in Able's, and promptly bought all six colors out...
β€’ Went home and made some more furniture I hadn't made yet.
β€’ At 7:30, I finally began the work on landscaping and moving flowers to make way for a pumpkin patch! It took a little while, but there's now a 4Γ—4 patch enclosed by tea olives and pine trees next to the cemetary! (It was finished about an hour later)
β€’ At 8pm, it started raining again, but I also got a recipe for a spooky lantern set out of a balloon!
β€’ Decided to convert the Black Rose Grove into a secondary larger pumpkin patch. Compared to the first one, this 7Γ—4 patch only took about 30min. to complete. I also added tea olive starts into the hedge fencing.
β€’ Decided to check in with Isabelle to see I'd my work had done anything to the rating; despite it all, we were still at 5 stars!
β€’ Made some more recipes I hadn't gotten around to making until now.
β€’ Ended up clearing out a bunch of storage, as it was almost full; I dropped it from 1,566 items back down to 1,137 items.
β€’ Witnessed a scorpion decide he was done with life and jump into the river outside my house.
β€’ Thanks to Gayle, I discovered that Wisp was visiting today. After helping hin out, I recieved a mantis-head model from him. Although I did at least reach the second "Wispy Island Secrets" milestone...
β€’ Ended up catching a coelacanth!
β€’ Finally caught a friggin wharf roach after about 3.5 hour's of searching. Marina was lucky I decided to stick around so long, or she would've been out of luck.
β€’ Completed today's bonus NM+ offers.
β€’ Decided to check out the new eye and skin colors, and had a little too much fun goofing off with them.

10/5
β€’ Harry was considering moving away, but I was able to change his mind.
β€’ Harry then told me that Maddie was sick, so I made sure to pick up some medicine on my way to see her.
β€’ Apparently there was a mix up at the postal office, as Marshal ended up with one of Patty's packages. I decided to help fix the problem.
β€’ Watered all of the pumpkins!
β€’ Patty showed me how to make a spooky candy set!
β€’ Kitty told me Label was here!
β€’ Marina asked me to help get catch yet another wharf roach... this time, however, it only took a few minutes.
β€’ Label asked me to show her a theatrical outfit; I was unsure if I had anything fitting that theme, so I threw on my mermaid costume and came back to see her. Label actually lived what I picked out, and gave me a pair of Labelle Shorts.

10/6 (today marks day 200 on Shione Island! )
β€’ Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
β€’ Found Marshal wearing the hat I gave him for his birthday!
β€’ Got a recipe for the spooky fence out of a balloon!
β€’ C.J. was here today, and he gave me a freestyle challenge. After completing it, I brought him three saddled bichirs to make a collectible from them.

10/7
β€’ Recieved the Saddled Bichir model from C.J. in the mail.
β€’ There was a visitor at the campsite today: Sprocket the Robo-Bird
β€’ Harry told me that Gulivarr washed up today!
β€’ The pumpkins were ready for harvesting today! I didn't know I'd ever be so happy to see them!
β€’ Patty asked me to catch her a stinkbug, and it took WAAAAAY longer than I'd like to admit...
β€’ Kitty showed me how to make a spooky scarecrow!
β€’ Reorganized some of my pumpkin plants into colored patterns.
β€’ Marshal and Marina apparently had it out at some point, and Marshal felt bad about it. I offered thi held smooth things out, much to his relief. (And much to my amusement, I discovered a typo; Marina accidentally called Marshal a "she" when I delivered the present)
β€’ The new witch hats were out at Able's, and I immediately bought them all...
β€’ Made some of the spooky DIYs, and got to work decorating my house and yard for Halloween!
β€’ Got a recipe for a spooky table out of a balloon!
β€’ Recieved a pearl from Pascal.
β€’ Finally found a Turban Shell and reached the fourth "Underwater Understudy" milestone!
β€’ Put some money into my account, and I now have 8M bells in savings!
β€’ Wrapped and delivered some presents to everyone!
β€’ Poor Rex had fleas! :(
β€’ Created another sweet-themed kimono, this time with Cotton Candy!
β€’ Updated the Shione Dream!

10/8
β€’ Recieved a Dream Bell Voucher in the mail from Luna, and a Pirate-ship Helm from Gullivarr.
β€’ Found Marshal dozing while standing in his house...
β€’ Found a recipe for Sandy-beach flooring in a bottle in the shore, and was finally able to craft Starry-sands Flooring!
β€’ Found Maddie, Plucky, and Rex singing together in the Plaza.
β€’ Kicks was here today!
β€’ Started working on a bubblegum-themed Kimono!

10/9
β€’ Sahara was here today!
β€’ Made some things to sell.
β€’ A 15th Lily-of-the-Valley plant grew in!
β€’ Replenished some of my wood stores.
β€’ Began adding some decorations to Shop Isle :)
β€’ Finished the Bubblegum Kimono!

10/10 (fishing tourney!)
β€’ Wasn't paying enough attention and ended up getting stung by wasps...
β€’ Paid off a chunk of my loan, only 500k left!
β€’ Participated a little in the Tourney, used the rest of my current points to get some prizes.
β€’ Cleared out a little bit of storage space.

10/11
β€’ Today's HHA S-rank put me at 211,231 points!
β€’ Picked out some things from storage and gave them to my residents as gifts! (I wrapped then first, of course) (I also accidentally mixed up Patty and Kitty's gifts, but they didn't seem upset with what they each recieved)
β€’ Requested K.K. Γ‰tude from Slider.
β€’ Added more Halloween decorations to the island!

10/12
β€’ Today was Plucky's Birthday... but I completely spaced on ordering a present yesterday, so I scrambled through my storage trying to find something appropriate to give her.
β€’ Plucky ended up with a light blue Career Jacket, and she appeared to be very thrilled with it!
β€’ Redd was here, and I bought a genuine Quaint Painting!
β€’ Found a bottle on the beach; to my pleasant surprise, it was from Kevin! (I hope he's doing okay, wherever it was he ended up...) Thanks to him, I now know how to make a jungle wall!

10/13 (it rained today)
β€’ Took the Quaint Painting out of the mail.
β€’ My residents have begun telling ne about their excitement for Halloween, and it's actually getting me pretty amped up too (after this year, I think may be just what the doctor ordered).
β€’ Harvested the new pumpkins!
β€’ A 16th Lily-of-the-Valley plant has grown in!
β€’ C.J. was here today; I feel like a dunce, because I completely spaced on both the challenge and bringing him fish fur a collectible...
β€’ Began work on a chocolate-themed kimono!

10/14
β€’ Recieved a present from Rex in the mail; of all things, it was a Wild Painting Left Half! (Turned out to be real, and I didn't have this one yet! )
β€’ Reorganized a bunch of flowers that had grown in because of the rain...
β€’ Patty was considering moving away, but I was able to change her mind.
β€’ There's now a 17th Lily-of-the-Valley plant!
β€’ Leif was here today!
β€’ Didn't realize I already had a Quaint Painting in the museum, and felt pretty dumb for a bit...but getting to donate the other painting fixed that!
β€’ Went on a quick shopping spree.

10/15
β€’ There was a visitor at the campsite today: Opal the Elephant! I remember running into her on a NMT Island when I was first looking for residents!
β€’ Flick was here, and I brought him my Rainbow Stags to make a collectible.
β€’ Found Maddie dozing while standing when I went over to her house to see her.
β€’ Marina taught me how to make a spooky chair!
β€’ Picked the new pumpkins and watered the sprouts!
β€’ Poor Harry had fleas! :(
β€’ Harry had also lost a bag, and asked me yo help him find it. While I did accept, I ended up forgetting on accident... :(
β€’ Found a message in a bottle from Gigi! It made me smile :)

10/16
β€’ Recieved the Rainbow Stag model in the mail from Flick.
β€’ Gulliver washed up on shore today. It took me a while to get around to finding all of the parts, as it took a while to find any water spouts.
β€’ Finally found Harry's bag! I rushed over to return it right away!
β€’ Watered the pumpkin sprouts.
β€’ Rex showed me how to make a spooky tower!
β€’ Patty and Marshall apparently got into a heated argument, but I was able to help smooth things over by delivering an apology gift.

10/17
β€’ Recieved a gift from Gulliver in the mail: a purple veil.
β€’ Picked the new pumpkins and watered the sprouts.
β€’ Found a recipe for a golden wall from a bottle that had washed up on shore!
β€’ Slider was here today, but I wasn't able to see the show due to having to go to work.
β€’ Made a couple more spooky items and placed them around town.

10/18 (it was foggy today, and it rained later on)
β€’ Today's HHA S-rank wad the same as last week's. Maybe I can improve on it sometime?
β€’ Bought 23 stacks of turnips from Daisy Mae for 96 bells each!
β€’ Got complemented on my Witch Hat by Marshall!
β€’ Witnessed a conversation between Plucky and Rex; apparently, Rex was excited to learn how to make thre "stink eye", but started crying when Plucky demonstrated it. I guess Rex will have to learn to be a little more brave, first.
β€’ Grabbed some clothes out of storage, wrapped them, and then passed them out to my villagers as gifts. I ended up choosing very well!

10/19
β€’ Maddie warned me that Harry wasn't feeling well, so I brought some medicine along with me when I went to check on him.
β€’ Cleared out new flower growth brought in by the rain...
β€’ Kitty told me Kicks was here, and I ended up dropping a lot of bells on him. Especially when I found a pair of black Impish Wings.

10/20
β€’ Saharah was here today!
β€’ Gayle was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind!
β€’ Rex showed me how to make a cute rose crown.
β€’ Finally ordered the Nook Inc. Silk Rug after I downloaded it from the store.
β€’ Swapped the Red Kilim rug in my room out for the blue one I just got.

10/21 (didn't get much done today)
β€’ Redd was here today...but I already had the art piece that was real :(

10/22
β€’ Cleared out some space in my mailbox.
β€’ Kitty asked me if I could deliver a gift for her, and I agreed (at the time I'm writing this on Nov. 1st, I've completely forgotten who the gift was for...)
β€’ Gullivarrr washed up on shore today!

10/23
β€’ Recieved a gift from Gullivarrr in the mail: a beautiful Pirate-Treasure Robe! I've also now seen this silly seagull 20 times!
β€’ Danced around my room in the robe for a bit XD
β€’ Label was here, and asked me to model a work outfit. I had to pull a couple of things off of my walls, but the end result was a huge success; I was rewarded with two tailors tickets and Labelle socks.
β€’ After I got back from work, I picked up my turnips and raced for another Island to sell my turnips! I ended up being able to sell them all for 932,800 bells!
β€’ After returning home, I paid off a small chunk of my loan and put the rest of my profit into my account.

10/24
β€’ There was a visitor at the campsite today: Rolf the Tiger.
β€’ Witnessed my villagers getting even more hyped for Halloween: it was admittedly making me feel better, too.
β€’ Slider was here, but I was once again unable to attend the show because of work.
β€’ There was a messages on the board, this time announcing MY birthday! I was actually supposed, since work had honestly made my excitement for it dissipate...
β€’ Pekoe showed me how to make a wooden toolbox.

10/25
β€’ Today's HHA S-rank was once again the same; I'm hoping to change that soon.
β€’ Bought more turnips from Daisy Mae, this time for 102 bells apiece.
β€’ Found a bottle on the shore with a recipe for a snazzy pansy wreath in it. (After making it, I gifted it to Marshal)
β€’ Unexpectedly, after offering the wreath, Marshal gave me a huge surprise; he gave me his picture! :D This makes 4 villager pics total!
β€’ There was FINALLY an Upright Piano at the store!!! I was finally able to make the Street Piano!
β€’ Harvested the pumpkins and watered the sprouts.
β€’ Now that I finally had the time, I made a veritable TON of decorations and scattered them all over the island! Good thing I had so many pumpkins stockpiled! πŸŽƒ
β€’ Harry was considering moving away, but I was able to change his mind.

10/26
β€’ Gulliver washed up on shore today.
β€’ Replenished some of my wood stores.
β€’ The Halloween Announcement finally appeared on the message board!
β€’ Bought some wrapping paper, took some more clothes out of storage, and gifted them to my residents.
β€’ On tonight's Stag Beetle Fight Night (since I had to look in the museum while handing out presents), the Golden and Hercules were duking it out. Ol' mighty Herc won the brawl.

10/27
β€’ Recieved a Geisha Wig in the mail from Gulliver.
β€’ Leif was here today.
β€’ Passed out some more clothing gifts!
β€’ Finally finished the Choco-mono and posted all four Candy Kimonos to the design kiosk!

10/28 (Day 222!)
β€’ Was greeted by Isabelle wearing a witch hat!
β€’ Finally passed out the costumes I'd been saving for my villagers!
β€’ Found a bottle on the shore with a message from Buck in it!
β€’ Plucky said C.J. was here, but I couldn't find him anywhere! 😭
β€’ Made and put up a few more decorations!
β€’ Tonight's Stag Beetle Fight Night pitted the Giant against the Cyclommatus. The Giant won!
β€’ Put on my Halloween costume and changed up my hair! πŸŽƒ
β€’ Watered my purple tulips to try and get them to cross pollinate.
β€’ Was surprised by the unusually high turnip price today (128). Still, I ended up going to another island to sell at, with a price of 535. (I came home with 1,230,500 bells! )
β€’ Paid off another chunk of my loan and put the rest into my account. I now have well over 9M in savings!
β€’ Realized Nook was wearing little red horns XD

10/29
β€’ Watered the purple tulips again.
β€’ Found a bottle on the beach with a recipe for a coconut wall planter in it!
β€’ Found another Lily-of-the-Valley plant! Now we're at 17!
β€’ Gayle came to tell me that Gullivarrr had washed up again!
β€’ Mabel's wearing little orange horns! They're so cute!

10/30
β€’ The weather called for shooting stars tonight...and I wad furious, because I had to work during the show. 😑
β€’ Recieved a Pirate rug in the mail from Gullivarrr.
β€’ Found a message in a bottle from Gigi!
β€’ Maddie sent me on a treasure hunt; I found it in just under a minute.
β€’ Flick was here today, and I brought him three Scarabs to make a collectible.

πŸŽƒ 10/31 πŸŽƒ (HALLOWEEEEEEEEN!!!)
β€’ Recieved the Scarab model from Flick.
β€’ Grabbed my candy out of storage so I'd be prepared after I got back from work tonight!
πŸŽƒ (In real life, this year's Halloween didn't go well. Not only did I have to work, but I couldn't even pass out any candy. It didn't feel very spooky, which made me sad. When I got home at 2am, I had to run the clock back to be able to participate in the event, but it was well worth it) πŸŽƒ
β€’ Was pleasantly surprised by the strong Halloween aura in town! Also saw Jack running around in the plaza!
β€’ Jack taught me the Haunt reaction, and Gayle showed me how to Scare others!
β€’ Realized that most of my villagers were wearing the costumes I gave them! :D
β€’ Did a short and spooky photo shoot in the cemetary, and promptly apologized to those at rest in case I disturbed them.
β€’ Thanks to everyone's efforts, I learned how to make the spooky Garland, table setting, carriage, and wand!
β€’ I also recieved multiple spooky rugs, flooring, and walls, along with Jack's Robe and Head! And not to mention a bunch of lollipops!
β€’ Got to join in on Gayle, Marina, and Maddie gooding off in the plaza. It was actually pretty fun!
β€’ Decided to see what the trucks were like. I was not expecting them to change my face! 🀣 Maddie at least gave me a mirror to take it off!
β€’ Kept one Lollipop for myself and fixed my face, and then added the new spooky items to my house!
β€’ Finished the night by uploading the Halloween festivities to the dream address!

And now for today's Birthday post!
πŸŽ‚ 11/1 πŸŽ‚ (Day 226!)
β€’ Isabelle announced it was my birthday right off the bat! I felt put in the spot 🀣
β€’ Harry startled me at my front door and dragged me straight over to his house! Upon arrival, I found Gayle and Rex dressed up, and birthday decorations everywhere! I wasn't able to blow out candles in real life today, so being able to do so here felt pretty darn good! I also managed to beat the ever-lovin' heck out of the piΓ±ata 🀣 I ended up with a cake from them, from Ingame Mom, and 10 cupcakes! I also took a bunch of pictures!
β€’ Found that my HHA score had increased to 215,320 points! :D
β€’ Discovered a message in my mailbox that I'd completely forgotten about, sent from September 17th! I feel like September me was more chill than current me, but the words from then felt very good to read now :)
β€’ Found mushrooms growing around the island!
β€’ Recieved multiple birthday wishes from everyone! I only passed out a few of the cupcakes, though (because I wanted some of them 🀣 ).
β€’ Saw that the holly bushes were starting to bloom!
β€’ Found Daisy Mae at the campsite, and bought more turnips for 94 bells apiece!
β€’ This year's timing was at least good for Animal Crossing; because Slider was here, I was actually able to hear K.K. Birthday ON my birthday!
β€’ I was not expecting to see all of the birthday messages for me while Slider played. It would be an understatement to say that I just about cried.
β€’ Put up a thank you message on the board!
β€’ Caught a Damselfly!
β€’ Passed out a few cupcakes and ended up with birthday gifts! And then I finally called it a good night! πŸŽ‚πŸ’œπŸŽ‚

Back