• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I checked mail, talked to villagers and gave Hopper a gift still trying to get his picture. He is never leaving so I don’t mind if it takes awhile, checked shops and got candy on main and alt character.
I changed some of my flower gardens again. I can’t seem to decide how I want them. Moved most of the pink flowers to the back of my island so you can’t see them. I might use them for crafting so I don’t want to sell them. They are just to bright for fall.

Talked to my villagers almost finished up the island for Halloween had somebody move out that’s about it

I restarted!
The direction Pok'omokko was very sad and disappointing. With this island, I won't be time traveling, and any villager that asks to leave will leave with the exception of Snake because he's the love of my life. Hopefully this island will be a lot more fun to work with and build!

I haven't played for awhile now, but recently got a new switch so I'm probably going to create a new town and start playing again!

I moved in a new baby recently- Daisy. I have always wanted her. I love her already. Found her at my campsite 😍

I also finished off some more spooky areas for my island for Halloween.

Lastly, I rearranged my pumpkin farm because it looked gross for a long time since it was just a temporary one. I finally made it look better and fit in with my island more. Still have some finishing touches to do though. 🎃

got the pride emotion.. i totally thought i had it but drago surprised me with it. but then i don't check that list anyway sooo it was nice still

Caught all the critters that will be leaving in October! I needed a Giant Trevally and a few others. It actually didn't take too long so yay! 😊

Yesterday I finished the campsite on my island, got a modest 50,000 igb from nmt islands, and gave Sydney this green fancy sweater that I forgot the name of that looks perfect on her.

I got some recipes for crowns and wreaths via this forum and I crafted a bunch to gift to villagers. Dom looks fab with a purple windflower crown even though I made a mistake giving him that one instead of the regular windflower crown.
I also changed the flooring outside my house to wood instead of stone. I changed the exterior of my house from pink and grey to red and brown. I needed a change to pick up on the fall vibes. Now I can toss leaf piles everywhere and call it a day lol

Currently working on a farm. I made some progress as of today. Still ordering a few stuff while also trying to figure out what to do with the area in front of it.

Busy busy busy....​

• Finished my Halloween TBT contest entry! Next time I play will be clean-up time for sure. Right now my house is totally blocked off due to how cluttered I made it. At least I like how the pictures turned out and had fun so it was all worth it.
  • Surprise camper! Alfonso was chilling at my campsite. He's cute but not what I'm looking for and I didn't have time to go through the recruiting process today anyway.
  • Learned my last non-halloween reaction; Pride! Thank you Elmer.
  • Kicks was visiting and I snagged some pink and black imp wings from him. I think I have all the colors now except for white. Still waiting for the Imp horns to show up in my store. I'm not too optimistic about getting them this year since I only have three more shots at it.😔
  • Sold off some stacks of pumpkins since I'm broke.

Busy busy busy....​

• Finished my Halloween TBT contest entry! Next time I play will be clean-up time for sure. Right now my house is totally blocked off due to how cluttered I made it. At least I like how the pictures turned out and had fun so it was all worth it.
  • Surprise camper! Alfonso was chilling at my campsite. He's cute but not what I'm looking for and I didn't have time to go through the recruiting process today anyway.
  • Learned my last non-halloween reaction; Pride! Thank you Elmer.
  • Kicks was visiting and I snagged some pink and black imp wings from him. I think I have all the colors now except for white. Still waiting for the Imp horns to show up in my store. I'm not too optimistic about getting them this year since I only have three more shots at it.😔
  • Sold off some stacks of pumpkins since I'm broke.
I think I have those cataloged... I may be able to get them in tomorrow if you like! Throw me a PM if you are interested!

And as for my island, I've been taking it slow. Getting all bridges and inclines in place... May try moving a villager house to the beach. My current set up doesn't have a visually pleasing distance between all the houses and since I can't only *barely* move buildings, I may just need an extra spot. lol, also working on halloween deco and will probably get my fruit trees and zen garden back up!

forgot to post yesterday😳

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 got poppy’s photo!!! i definitely wasn’t expecting this as i didn’t realize we were that close already but,, made the 40 mins that it took to find a carp for her worth it c’: 🧡
🌷
did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🌷 had a camper today; it was violet ;/
🌷 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌷 returned a lost book to beau
🌷 delivered a package for marina
🌷 caught a carp for poppy
🌷 plucked some purple hyacinths
🌷 crafted some hyacinth lamps + a slingshot
🌷 added some more monarch butterfly models and hyacinth lamps to margie’s garden/yard
🌷 sold turnips
🌷 checked the recycling bin
🌷 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌷 checked out able’s; they didn’t have anything new today ;v;
🌷 bought candy and a spooky lantern from nook’s
🌷 completed some nook mile achievements

I TT'd forward and back a day, farming Celeste until I had every DIY apart from the monthly zodiac ones. :)

I finally got my last stamp for selling turnips. Yippee!! No more buying turnips for me.😄

I also finally got the asteroid recipe from Celeste.

Did the daily chores and finally got Charlise to want to move out, so she will be packing up tomorrow. She was one of my original two villagers I started with and I just don't like their starting houses. I prefer their original ones. Can't wait to see who will move in next. ^-^

Back