• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Got Stitches' Photo, set up the playground again in a new spot, and got the new reactions from the update!

I got Mira's photo. Moved in Tia and Sylvana with Amiibo cards. Got 2 more autumn recipes and one from Celeste. Paid a little more bells on all my mortgages in hopes of eventually getting them paid off to upgrade storage.

i dont normally post in this thread but i was too excited to not share to strangers (oop-) but i got Octavian's photo today!! first photo i've ever gotten in this game. a lil sad it wasn't Dom's but i'm still pretty happy. and it appears that i wasn't the only person to get a villager photo today which is pretty cool!

Today, I:
🍁With a VERY heavy heart, I told Sherb he could leave my island to find new bug friends. :(
🍁Nook’s had a 50in table tv, long bathtub, and diner stool that I bought
🍁Wisp was on my island, I caught his spirits and was rewarded an Imperial Chest
🍁I bought the new emotes and hairstyles from nook rewards
🍁found a lost bag, belonged to Graham, who gave me some silly shirt that I already had
🍁gave Renee a present but no photo yet :(

Collected about 60 maple leaves so I can make a bunch of maple leaf piles later. Crafted a bunch of cardboard furniture for my port loading dock area annnnd found my second to last Fall DIY. Jussst one more!

My internet went out so I'm backed up on a few days to post.

Tuesday:
  • Greeted Scoot in the campsite
  • Went island hopping
  • Got the Autumn Wall and Maple Leaf Pond Stone DIYs
  • Bought from Saharah
Wednesday:
  • Got the Leaf Stool, Tree's Bounty Big Tree, Colored-Leaves Flooring, and Maple Leaf Pochette DIYs (all done with maple leaf recipes!)
  • Continued island hopping
Thursday:
  • Continued island hopping (such weird luck not getting a random move-in for two days, of all the times)
  • Commissioned a Cyclommatus Stag model from Flick
  • Invited Ankha to my island

I completed the Maple-Leaf DIY set! Only 3 Mush DIYs left, and I've finished Autumn's DIY set. Gwen is moving out today as well, and I've got a ton of NMT ready to find a new villager later!

Bought out clothing at ables
Popped some balloons and traded for the last of the fall diys. I have all of them now until nintendo decides to add more seasonal diys in the future for fall.
Scanned into cube's amiibo to kick out Truffles for a friend
Collected mushrooms
Cleaned out my storage a little bit
Bought the storage upgrade from Tom Nook
Started laying down paths for a new area by my museum

I've been concentrating on balloons this week. I’m making progress. I need 2 more mush diys and 3 of the maple/tree's bounty.

🦌 checked the mail; got a yule log from nintendo, a student cap from bam and a silk hat from gulliver!
🦌 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🦌 found mushrooms; 1 rare, 1 round and 3 skinny!
🦌 said goodbye to poppy; i’m sad to see her go but i’m also excited to go island hopping tmr :’^)
🦌 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 did a few trades
🦌 bought the new reactions and hairstyles!
🦌 expanded my storage!!! 🥳
🦌
got fossils assessed
🦌 shot down balloons
🦌 did some bug-catching and diving
🦌 checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part & a cute yellow wall
🦌 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🦌 checked the shops; bought a jinbei (dark blue) from able’s!
🦌 completed some nook mile achievements

I've redesigned the path towards my secret beach. I've also made design adjustments throughout my island in preparation for winter and the holidays. Gotta have some space to roll those snowballs when the time comes. Also planted a few more cedar trees. Fruit and hardwood trees outnumber them.

Got rid of most of my bear forest, and made an orchard.

Finished my wife's in game house.
It turned out well, given what little we had to work with. :)

I made a patio for one of my villagers home and made a chill spot area in the back of my island. Going to build onto it and made a pathway leading to homes.

• Checked the mail and got a letter from Raymond congratulating me on expanding my house! He also gave me a gift: a study table! It’s the thought that counts I guess xD
  • Tried to talk to all my villagers but couldn’t find Gayle...
  • Caught a blowfish for Raymond! He was so blown away (pun not intended) that he asked me if I wanted to keep it, but only the best for him so of course I gave it to him!
  • Got an autumn DIY recipe from a balloon! I’ve barely seen any so far so I’m happy I got one today
  • A villager was visiting my campsite today! It was Hamphrey, which I’m not too thrilled about.. but it’s a visitor nonetheless so I’m happy

I did not know that I have to update my dream code for random dream, so I did and I checked everything on my island so I am ready for thanksgiving. I did some catalog order too with someone here, I really like that forum because everyone is so nice ^^ love it.
I did my routine normally and tried some new emote, I love the yoga emote ^^ so cute.

Last edited:
I’m redoing my whole island theme! I got rid of all of my old flowers, before I was doing an orange/purple/black Halloween and autumn theme. I realized that I wanted to switch it up so I managed to dig up every flower, get rid of all of the paths and pick up all of the furniture! I also moved a house and changed the exterior of mine and got rid of an incline. It took a long time but I’m glad that part is done because now I can start designing my new island!

I decided to do some limited time traveling to get my rock garden done and I finally have it done! I got to clean up my island and actually enjoy playing again. I haven't really been playing because having stuff everywhere really discouraged me from playing.

During my time traveling adventures:

• Leopold wanted to move and I said yes
  • Sprocket from Mord Souq (my husband's island) moved in randomly
  • collected a bunch of mushrooms
  • got a couple of mush DIYs (not a lot)
  • built my second to last incline
  • Bianca asked to move when I caught up to the present time
Today, I updated my dream address so I could do surprise dreams and set up my last incline. I just realized that you can get everywhere on my island currently without a pole vault or a ladder. I feel like my island is developed now! There are still some trees I want to get rid of and I am not done decorating at all, but it is a step in the right direction. And my island is a 5 Star Island now! And I finally grew my second purple mum so I got to put my first one in my rainbow garden.

I still feel like I have a long way to go and I am absolutely loving my island. This is coming from a person who about two months ago was seriously about to reset my island for the third time! I am so glad I didn't take the plunge and decided to see what I could do with my island.

i gave chief some cherries and got his picture!! second picture i have ever gotten and i have been playing since release.

• had my very first lily-of-the-valley flower spawn today 🖤
  • the usual daily grind; shops, villagers, and material / fossil collection
  • flick was visiting today, so i made sure to get another collectible for decorating
  • finally linked my pocket camp to my new horizons game - i can't believe i forgot for this long
  • saved shari from her cold; she gave me her marble-print dress in return for some medicine
  • got a new incline set up for my museum; think i'm finally going to keep this set up knock on wood
  • tried to set up some new outfits for working out and stuff; lost motivation because i don't have that much in my wardrobe for that style 😂

Back