• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

- found four of the eight mushroom DIYs I was missing
- caught the last tarantula I need for the model

I had moved my museum and did some landscaping around it today. Received genuine Motherly Statue from Redd in the mail and took it to Blathers. Adopted Audie and now have Audie, Skye, Freya, and Chief. Invited Lobo with an Amiibo. Maybe going to go full-on wolf island now. Either that or woodland animals with some deer and bunnies. Can never make up my mind!

• villager neighborhood 60% ish complete! everyone's moved in, just have to decorate the area some more
  • decorated around my own players yard
  • replaced some custom designs with some nicer looking ones
  • cleared out out some more hybrids
  • did a few trades

• Did a seasonal recipe swap
  • Checked Ables for new clothing -- really looking forward to finding cute winter pieces!
  • Gathered enough acorns and pine cones with my S/O on his island for the both of us

I've just been buying up paintings lately to fill out my museum. I also bought turnips, and I'm gonna try to find that dang sea pig.

in my case, i did some minor island changes. been heavily changing my island in preparation for the maple season as far back as after the TBT fair, so there wasnt much left to do.

my basement where i store my extra DIY had the cherry blossom wall + flooring for the longest time. I finally switched it to the Autumn Wall and Colored Red Leaves flooring that I got from a trade today, to fit for the occasion.

Looking forward to updating my dream address very soon and change my signature pic with the beginning of maple season 🍁:)

Well I helped put away/place the items I ordered from a massive trade the other day. Was a little time consuming as I grouped them all by color and parceled them out to areas where I thought they'd look nice, as well as customized some other items. Then I did another trade today where I got some in-game bells and finally paid off my entire loan! Was a little anticlimactic to be honest, but at least that's done and over with. :)

I went island hopping today a total of 57 times looking for Papi! But with no luck...

But I did find some highlights:
  • Fuchsia
  • Fauna
  • Marina
  • Rosie
  • Merengue
  • Lily
  • Beau (twice)
  • O’Hare
  • Chrissy
  • Julian

Well, it's technically the next day, but I somehow managed to overcome my terrible RNG and got about six new autumn DIY recipes. Hoping the RNG carries on to later this afternoon.

I got Reneigh today and i'm so happy! I always wanted her and not with her default house!!! 😊❤❤

Cute little Deli, who has been living on my island for less than a month, asked me to find him the picture book he'd lost. When I returned it to him, he gave me his photo! 😃

Finally a rainy day, it’s been awhile since it last rain day;
  • Checked my mail (Jeremiah sent me letter with a graceful painting gift attached)
  • Didn’t have to water my flowers today thanks to the rain, but still no blue rose or purple tulip in sight ~_~ still hopefully. Have to prepare for the enormous flower bloom tomorrow, putting trash cans out near my hybrids.
  • Stopped by museum to check if graceful painting was the real deal or not; and it was!! First real piece of art I’ve received in the mail from a villager (all others have been fraudulent) so thanks Jeremiah!
  • Went by Jeremiah’s house to gift him a present in thanks for my graceful painting and he rewarded me with his photo!! Wow Jeremiah is really on a roll today!! Thanks buddy! Too bad this means it’s time to let him go as soon as he asks to leave or a new camper comes in!
  • Went around speaking and gifting the rest of my villagers presents. Merry was also crafting a spooky table which I already had so received candy instead.
  • Collected sea shells to sell for daily nook mile task and searched for bottled diy (nothing special, only a fruit basket)
  • Checked nooks for anything new (bought studio spotlight in the pink variantion), sold seashells, and bought some candy. (Yes, I am still in October T_T)
  • Spent the rest of my day trying to find tree bounty diys (no love, I didn’t even get the diy Isabelle was suppose to give you during the announcements, but my secondary player did. how crappy!!) and shaking trees for pinecones and acorns, which I dread doing with a passion! Wish it wasn’t so time consuming but I at least I was able to get 10 of each before I gave up and saved my game. lol

Went island hopping again a total of 70 times looking for Papi, but with no luck again and I ran out of all my nmt......

I did find a few highlights though! It’s always fun seeing other people’s dreamies:
  • Molly
  • Punchy
  • Bam
  • Freya
  • Marina
  • Francine

Did a few things today compared to the last few days:
  • I finally moved in Tangy. After finding her for the second time (during a 300+ search, I finally caved and took her home.)
  • Started relocating my residential area again. Moved my graveyard from the rear back of the island to the left side and put it behind a grove of trees.
  • Shot down a bunch of balloons, but only got 3 DIYs. I got bags of bells almost 7 times in a row.
  • Not really an accomplishment, but I crafted the maple pochette, and I LOVE wearing it. It's so cute.

I've recently started gifting Dom wrapped fruit, working towards obtaining his photo.
Moved in Clay and Deirdre, it's great having fresh faces on the island.
Commissioned a Damselfly and Long Locust model from Flick.
Got a Large Star Fragment from Celeste.
Farmed for Maple Leaves for a bit.
In the evening I made Jail Bars to force balloons to one area, a pretty good success it was.
Was able to obtain the Autumn Wall, Maple-leaf Pochette and Tree's Bounty Arch.
Obtained a few duplicates: Mush Log and Acorn Pochette.

Hoping to obtain more if not the rest tomorrow. Really want to get them out of the way in case the Harvest Festival has balloon DIYs as well.

I did little bits and pieces around my island today, a bit of decorating, some new pathways etc

my big achievement from the day was setting up this cute little rainbow flower garden!!

FB_IMG_1605601855352.jpg

I was lucky enough to get the game on the 17th but I didn't want to post too much to help people avoid spoilers! Plus I know there were already lots of spoilers already. But I'll recap now what I did! Feel free to ask any questions!

Day 1
  • My starting villagers were Cobb and Renée.
  • I caught a lot of fish and bugs the first day!
  • Got Blathers tent and set it up on the beach! It's not where I want it permanently but I thought it would look nice there right now!
  • Paid off my my flight loan to Tom Nook!
  • Asked Tom Nook to upgrade my tent to a house!
  • Got NookMiles+!
  • Bought the tools upgrade with Nook Miles!
  • Pale Chub
  • Crucian Carp
  • Loach
  • Black Bass
  • Sea Butterfly
  • Horse Mackerel
  • Sea Bass
  • Squid
  • Olive Flounder
  • Dab

• Common Butterfly
  • Yellow Butterfly
  • Tiger Butterfly
  • Moth
  • Bagworm
  • Hermit Crab

• Elsewhere Miles
  • Angling for Perfection!
  • Island Ichthyologist
  • Island Togetherness
  • You've Got the Bug
  • Have a Nice DIY!
  • DIY Tools
  • Rough-hewn
  • Trashed Tools
  • Greedy Weeder
  • Flower Power
  • Pick of the Bunch
  • Island Shutterbug
  • Edit Credit
  • NookPhone Life
  • Shop to It
  • Nook Miles for Miles!
  • First-Time Buyer
  • Seller of Unwanted Stuff
  • Moving Fees Paid!
  • Bell Ringer
  • Bulletin-Board Benefit
  • Taking the Sting Out
  • Exterior Decorator
  • First Custom Design!
  • Shady Shakedown

Wow! So many! I didn't realize till I listed them!

Honestly not a whole lot the first day! I did all that stuff in about two and a half hours!

Those are the same starting villagers as me!

Back