• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• Daily tasks: checked shops, looked for mushrooms and fossils
  • Flick is the visitor-of-the-day. Might commission a bug model from him this evening
  • Agnes taught me and my S/O the DIY Workbench. At long last!

I am doing a major overhaul of my island, and it’s going pretty well. I was inspired by one of the island visits done by Lex Play on YouTube Here. They have a Cape Cod theme. It is incredible. I highly recommend that you check it out. It’s going better than I thought it would. And, it’s a very different approach I’m taking this time. I’m keeping it as natural as possible.

today I did some terraforming, making a three tier residential area.

I bought the storage expansion and worked on a villagers patio. I made a part of island circus theme putting in tea cup ride, cotton candy cart, stall, and other things.

Today I made another character as it will be the witch's house in Gretel and Hansel. I will be doing a half horror side of the island and wanted to use that as inspiration.

Well, I just finished island hopping looking for my newest villager and I came across Moe. He'll be moving in tomorrow!

Now I'm just gonna spend the next while getting the remaining Mush DIYs I'm missing...

It's not really "today", but tomorrow Hans will move in, replacing Keaton. I did a bit of cleaning around the plot today.

Made a little pride pond along with my little secret grotto that animals can’t go in cause they can’t scoot by a one block opening like we can. (Least I don’t think they can)
1FBAE06F-8242-4C63-8C5E-9BA04B79A845.jpeg
01E2D233-C6F7-4D0A-8D87-131119F72C7C.jpeg

Got a painting in the mail from a villager, but it was a fake. :( I’m never going to finish the art wing.

Got a couple more fall diys. I think 3 left to get, so almost there.

I made a small pathway to a beach. It's right near my secret poop.

A lot of my beaches are undecorated and I usually have no idea what to do with them other than make coconut parties and how many coconut lounges can I make before it starts getting weird, lol.

I tried to get some landscaping done but all I did was sit everywhere 😂

It's been hard for me to play long sessions now a days because I get bored easily, so for today I just moved all my dropped items to my newly upgraded storage.

🦌 checked the mail; got a tweed cap from bam, a letter from nook inc and a cream and sugar from beau!
🦌 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🦌 found mushrooms; 1 round and 4 skinny!
🦌 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🦌 delivered a package for bam
🦌 bought compression tights (pink) and kiddie socks (blue/orange) from kicks!
🦌 sold stuff
🦌 shot down balloons
🦌 went island hopping and found whitney after 16 tickets!!
🦌 did some fishing and bug-catching
🦌 checked the recycling bin; found an upright locker + log bench and firefighter uniform from poppy c’:
🦌 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🦌 checked the shops; bought a beret (mustard) and alpinist overalls (red) from able’s!
🦌 completed some nook mile achievements

• Scanned Papi in as an Amiibo and got him in my campsite! I finished making his request too (a cardboard bed!) with the help of another kind user on here (I didn’t have any cardboard boxes so they lent me theirs! I hope he doesn’t ask for anything else cardboard..)
  • Talked to all my villagers
  • Got KK Slider to perform a few songs! I requested Bubblegum K.K.
  • Checked the shops

I moved around some trees today. I decided that my little foresty area is an actual forest and I've been decorating it with mushroom DIYs and red leaf piles. I put up some directional signs around town. I paid off some of my last incline and some of my second to last house payment.

I'm a little sad that I don't have a lot of mushroom DIYs, but it is challenging to work around what I have. And I get really excited when I do get one that I don't have yet. I think my brain has switched from fall to beginning winter preparations, so I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my teddy bear picnic, my pumpkin patch, and my little (now empty) fortune-telling stand.

I was just talking to my husband about my low-key want and fear that they might add more buildings at a later date. I would like another small building (Leif's shop in particular), but now that I am nice and spread out on my island, I have no place to put more shops. Unless I make a secret shop in front of Marina's little zen cove where my teddy bear picnic is or be willing to tear down my playground. Oh well. If it happens, that is for future me to decide what to do.

I finally got to start and finish the little glowing moon n mushroom forest i had set out to make from the beginning! with mushroom lamps, nova lights, crescent moon chairs, bamboo grass and little mushies scattered all over the place! lots of cedar trees and mush logs too! just next to stitches house i think he’s very lucky with his placement there 🥺 i also finished my villager plaza and moving them all in and putting down basics like flowers bushes and fences now all there is to do is add a little clutter to some spots i’ve missed :)

i got to finish my playboy bunny outfit too hehe i’m so happy with it <3 got my preorder from jhine!

Redd came to my island for the first time! i was able to donate the wave painting and educated myself on how to tell fakes from authentic pieces:)

i just hopped off for the night and sleeping with my bf now ! :)

I finally figured out the placement so I can have a bridge in front of Ables. Visited a few random dreams. Deciding how to set my campsite up for when we can get the tents. Checked the shops , watered flowers. Talked to villagers and gave them gifts.

I've been balloon hunting like crazy. I popped tons of balloons, and the only maple leaf diy I had was the leaf pile Isabelle gives you. I was starting to think my game was defective. Last night, I played for 3 hours, popped a ton of balloons, and finally started getting them. I got the last one I needed this morning.

I got my Christmas area finished. It's cute. Now all it needs is snow and a snowman.

Finished decorating an alt characters very fancy hotel. I realized it was too fancy to have it in my farm area, so I moved it to the butterfly gardens. I love it.

Back