• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Tangy arrived on my island! Very excited to decorate her plot (anyone got an idea on what to put aside from fruit furniture?)

- started my new island andromeda!!! i deleted raindrop to do this but all ill miss from it is mint and daisy, who i can get on this island anyways
- gave nook some fish so he can get blathers on over here, i sat his tent down
- made my first perfect snowboy and got the diy for the ice table

- started helping blathers, got him 15 specimens
- upgraded my tent into a home with a black roof
- got a formal paper out of a tree
- made my second perfect snowboy, and got the frozen treat set
- helped gulliver for the first time
- got the first pocket organization guide (thank god)
- designed both my eyebrows+cheeks and flag designs
- started digging up lots of manilla clams ti make fishbait to sell on nookazon

february 12th
⛄ lunar new year started today!! i don’t celebrate but it was nice to see isabelle and my villagers talking about it <3
🎄 checked the mail; received a letter from zucker, full-body tights from deirdre, coveralls with arm covers from fuchsia, a sombrero from gulliver and bubblegum from pashmina!
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ sprinkle wasn’t feeling well today so i brought her some medicine :’)
🎄 delivered a package for audie from zucker
⛄ bought rugs from saharah; got 1 new one (green checked rug)!
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 did some flower removal
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and a cardboard box
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought athletic pants (navy blue) from able’s + a festivale drum (pink) from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

• opened the mail, received my Tuna model from CJ and an hourglass from Fauna
  • placed some orders
  • visited the shops - restocked on customisation kits
  • crafted more fish bait and went fishing - only 700 more to go till 5000 (feel like this is going to take forever)
  • spoke to all my villagers - gave gifts to Murphy and Molly
  • found Flick, sold off my storage bugs and handed over 3 Madagascan sunset moths that I'd been keeping hold off over for a model
  • chopped wood, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • popped balloons
  • agreed to deliver a present to Erik from Cookie - it was red basketball tank so wasn't too bad compared to some other questionable clothes items I've had to deliver in the past
  • did some diving and got another pearl from Pascal
  • crafted some items
  • watered the flowers, planted some more white roses
  • did a little flower re-arranging at the front of my island to add in some more colours
  • did a bit of redecorating in the house
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

I made a noodle cafe and put down a lot of paths. I made a rock garden. I gave more gifts to Walt, Marina, Becky, and Goldie, but no photos. I really want Marina's photo so I can move her out and move Elvis back in via Amiibo. I like her but Elvis matches my island theme better.

actually yesterday but i finally finished detailing my resident services area! as i changed up my qr codes and made my qr code placement process simpler, i really liked how it turned out way better than what i did before, also added a lot of trees vs. a lot of furnitures like i did before which ia a very smart choice imo, here's some pics of before and after (w/o furnitures vs. w/ furnitures):
before:
20210213_112721 (1).jpg

20210213_112724.jpg

20210213_112159.jpg
20210213_112203.jpg

after:
20210214_014934.jpg
20210214_014935.jpg
20210214_014928.jpg
20210214_014931.jpg

pic before change of qr codes (only pic i have lol):
20210212_172739.jpg

Today is Valentine's Day. Opened my mailbox and got 11 Valentine's letter from all of my villagers and Isabelle. Gifted them chocolates and bouquets in return.

february 13th
⛄ checked the mail; received a faux-hair sweater from zucker!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 got “surfin’ k.k” from mr. slider
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ tried to tt a villager out and failed
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found an old tire
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought a festivale balloon lamp from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

- bought things I don't have in my catalog from Able's
- proceeded to clean out my storage again of unwanted clothes from Able's
- cleaned up newly spawned flowers
- open the plethora of letters that were in my mail today; was not expecting a letter from each resident
- ordered some more things for a friend's town
- adjusted some outdoor decor for spring
- talked to residents
- sold some fruit towards achieve

Um, so apparently, my island finally got a five star rating after seeing a lily of the valley this morning. It seemed like dumping festivale furniture around the town plaza did the trick and I wasn't even trying to get the rating lol.

I finally decided on a design for half of my island, mostly. It's a start.

i opened my game today, first time since New Years woo! I got some stuff done with the placement of houses and some terraforming. I think I may slowly be changing my island from being full of garbage and flowers to just being full of flowers...... time will tell.

- got a chocolate heart in the mail from canberra for valentines day
- gulliver sent me the lucky cat
- got the pretty good tools recipe
- made another perfect snowboy, and got the ice wand recipe
- got the snowflake wall recipe out of a balloon
- used nooks nmt he gave me to go and try to get more iron, and i ran into kiki, a dreamy of mine!!!!
- helped the nooklings with the items needed to make the shop

then i tted a day ahead because im excited for kiki lol
- built and set up the bridge
- built and furnished all of the homes. kiki, zucker, and tammi is all who are moving in!

cleared out my entrance area today!
gonna redo it and hopefully make it better than before lol, its just too much inclines wasted on my entrance that i just have to redo it completely as i still need more inclines for other things lmaooo it was my very first project so it was kinda sad to let go of it, it surely will be missed!
20210214_132102.jpg

20210214_132103.jpg

20210214_132105.jpg

20210214_132107.jpg

I haven't played in around a month and have finally got back into the game today.

I've terraformed for the first time and started creating a place for my campsite on the peninsula. I now have a double waterfall cascading down the side.

I've also begun a second villager rep account to create my b&b on the cliffs, with access to my secret beach.

I've had so much fun today.

My villagers sent me an excessive amount of chocolate and heart-shaped bouquets or whatever so I decorated the front of my house with some of that stuff and it fits in really well :)

Back