• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I got Punchy's photo :D
20210214_161246.jpg

• opened a lot of mail and gifts, read many lovely letters
  • placed some orders
  • chopped wood, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • crafted and customised some mushroom items
  • did a little island decorating
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Murphy and Molly, received Murphys photo :giggle:
  • watered the flowers and planted some more white roses
  • dug up some of the flowers at the front of the island as I wasn't fully happy with the colour scheme
  • caught a lot of bugs
  • picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • put down some more hedge fencing
  • popped balloons
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

I finally got the gold trophy from the HHA. All that redecorating of my upstairs paid off. Also I opened my mail and got a bunch of candy and flowers from my villagers. So cute!

I opened all the Valentine packages; the notes were cuter than the gifts. If I'd known villagers were going to give the gifts, I would have bought fewer at the Nook ATM. Ditto for Festivale items. I should have read spoilers to know that Pave was going to give the items and we could use feathers to customize them. I time traveled to play Festivale since I have to work most of tomorrow. It was fun and reminded me of visiting New Orleans years ago. I love New Orleans! I wish Pave had given us some wrought iron French Quarter looking arches, fences and gazebos and things, lol, but the float is neat. I wish it were customizable though.

I also booted Marina by inviting Elvis back using Amiibo. I was tired of trying to get her photo and even used the full pockets fruit stack trick to no avail. I will invite her back in the future probably. I was also tired of trying to get Goldie's photo and let her move. Then I did the fruit stack trick to give her one last item and she did send her photo in the mail. Thanks, Goldie!

I invited several villagers by Amiibo, such as Marcel and found Ellie on a mystery island.

It’s raining tonight on my island and I’ve caught 3 coelacanths!!! I needed to donate one so I wanna catch one more so I can make a model :3

AND I JUST CAUGHT A MARLIN what is happening lol

Last edited:
- I checked the mail today for all my PCs and received many chocolate hearts and flower bouquets from my villagers and Isabelle.
- Bought a second Festivale stall for the event tomorrow

I time traveled and played Festivale. I was finally able to customize some Pave pieces and display them.

2/12 (Happy Lunar New Year!)
• Recieved a salmon model in the mail via C.J.
• Discovered that a campfire had been set up in the plaza in front of Resident Services.
• Kicks was here today, so I spent a little money on him.
• (Ended up quitting early, I wasn't having a very good day :( )

2/13 (Snowing!)
• There was a visitor at the campsite today, but I forgot to go check on them (and then fell asleep before I could remember to go back)
• Attendance Slider's show; he played K.K. Ragtime.
• Spent a lot of time designing new pieces of clothing!
• Ended up having to delete my old purple path tester to make design space... (I'm so mad about the 110-design limit 😡 ) Also ended up having to delete a few old hat, shirt, and phone case designs...
• Uploaded seven new punk-themed patterns and two case design to the design kiosk!
• Reorganized a few items in my room.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to give to my villagers tomorrow.

2/14
• Found a ton of V-Day letters in my mailbox!
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 222,890 points! (it went up by at least 500 points!)
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Delivered 6 of the gifts, and sent the remaining 4 through the mail.
• Did some weeding and gardening.

I mapped out where my two houses might go using dirt pathways (trying to build something like a gothic mansion) and kicked Blather's butt to the beach until I can find a new place for the museum. Also day 20 on trying to get Raymond's photo, still nothing sigh

february 14th
⛄ checked the mail; received valentine’s cards from all my villagers + isabelle and a letter from the HHA!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 did a trade
⛄ built my first tiny perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake!
🎄 checked the recycling bin
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought a festivale stall (pink) and wrapping paper from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

This is from yesterday, haven't done the Festivale event yet.

Moved Tank's house
Removed some furniture and trees from my entrance so I can get ready to decorated. Played around with some ideas for a flea market / stall area.
Started working on a little tea shop / Asian restaurant.
Got rid of some bamboo because they were blocking the view and the walking paths
Shot down some balloons
Sent gifts to friends and got rid of some random furniture
Gave talked to everyone and gave gifts to villagers

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • took a quick trip round the island to dig up all the fossils, hit some rocks on the way round, and took them to be assessed
  • caught some bugs
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • watered the flowers
  • crafted another watering can and net
  • customised a mush table and some mush stools
  • visited the shops to sell the assessed fossils and bought a couple more customisation kits
  • spoke to all my villagers
  • spoke to Pave and learnt the rainbow feather DIY
  • caught feathers (mostly purple and green) and traded some with my villagers
  • crafted some rainbow feathers
  • exchanged feathers with Pave for some more items
  • received the Festival Float
  • gave up with Pave when he wanted feathers for another float
  • customised some festival items I had in storage using rainbow feathers

a whole bunch of stuff
  • but two simple panels in front of the beach shack to make it look more like a building than a random corner
  • finally got around to making the seaside theater I had planned months ago. Instead of filling it with seats I put two lawn chairs and a cushion, and filled the rest of the space with animal furniture items (the paper tiger doll, Mrs Flamingo, mama panda, puppy plush, and the T-rex) to make it look like more of an audience. For now the screen is a big LCD TV with a projector in front of it but I'll tweak that later. There's also a popcorn machine, water cooler, and cooler box nearby.
  • adjusted an alt's house to be in line with the buildings around it
  • made a new alt so I can turn his house into a school/university - paying off all his loans made a serious dent in my island representative's bank account so it looks like I'll be buying turnips for the first time in forever soon
  • getting enough nook miles for the first house upgrade, the eye colors, and the pop haircuts took even longer somehow, but the free miles with every house upgrade helped a lot
  • moved some more trees around to get all the fruit trees out of the forest and replace them with cedar trees. finished the ground floor but here are still a few fruit trees left on the higher levels
  • added a drum set to the concert area - still waiting for nooks to sell an electric guitar and synthesizer
  • put some valentines items around the house to make it look more february-ish

february 15th
⛄ festivale was today and i had fun participating!!
🎄 checked the mail; received an evening bag from audie!
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect tiny snowboy and got a large snowflake + got a large snowflake from my other snowboy!
🎄 went island hopping and invited moe <3
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a sleeping bag and tennis sweater
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought corduroy skirts (light grey, pink) and blossom dresses (blue, green, purple, yellow) from able’s + a festivale lamp (pink) from nook’s
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

also, the rainbow feather diy was the last one i needed!! now my collection is complete until new diys are added. 🥳

2/15 (Festivale and Kitty's birthday! )
• Decided to dress the part for Festivale! I got myself decked out in the blue costume 💙 (as much as I love purple, there was too much pink in the ensemble for my tastes)
• Picked out a special item from storage and wrapped it up in green wrapping paper
• Found a 27th Lily-of-the-Valley plant!
• Attended Kitty's birthday party! She seemed to really like her present! (An antique vanity)
• Also reached the second Birthday Celebration milestone!
• Caught veritable truckloads of feathers and snowflakes!
• Found a recipe for the iceberg wall!
• Recieved a ton of items from Pavé! 🎉
• Decided to use the items to decorate the town, even if only for today. We could use some festive fever!
• Managed to obtain all of the Festivale items and catalogue all of their alternate colors! 🎉 (Which took WAAAAAY too much feather hunting, crafting, and trading...)
• Finally got around to crafting some frozen items!
• Cleared out a lot of storage space!
• Picked out and wrapped presents to hand out tomorrow.
• Put my normal clothes back on and called it a night.

My resident services is finally being upgraded today and will be reopened tomorrow! I like the beginning music but I’m really looking forward to having some variety :3 I was also really happy to catch enough trash to get the trash bag DIY, it’s so cute to me idk why 😂

- sent letters to all of my villagers (although they all contained the same message.. "<3")
- completed the bell ringer achievement (I think that's what it's called? the one where you spend a ton of bells)
- did a bunch of nook miles plus stuff
- talked to all villagers + gave them gifts
- finally replaced my seasonal wreath with a snazzy pansy wreath on my door
- updated my dream! finally
- helped Gulliver

Back