• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

i played the festivale event!! got a lot of things done relating to the event, did some time travelling to get more items i wanted (didn't go extremely well but oh well). also ordered some stuff and got my mailbox sorted out

• opened the mail, received a flare skirt from Fauna, placed some orders
  • visited the shops, bought an upright piano
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Molly
  • agreed to deliver a gift to Sherb from Erik (it was a garbage pail, I really must stop agreeing to deliver these 'gifts' :rolleyes: )
  • was gifted some tiny shades from Cookie
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • caught some fish and bugs
  • crafted some items
  • customised a couple of balloon lamps with my rainbow feathers
  • watered the flowers
  • popped balloons
  • did some island decorating
  • completed some nook miles tasks

Town 1
- Told Diana she could move out
- Planted some trees
- Little terraforming

Town 2:
- Cleaned up some junk on the ground
- Helped Gulliver
- Told Phoebe she could move out (FINALLY!)
- Got Fuchia's Photo!
20210216_200709.jpg

- my first campsite villager was here, and how fitting for a place called andromeda to get julian!!!
- kiki gave me the diy for a grass standee
- paid off my loan, only to get a new one lmao
- went villager hunting for the next plot, and found flora four tickets in!!!
- started giving my villagers gifts as theyve started accepting them
- planted my first coconuts
- made a perfect snowboy, got the frozen sculpture diy

Wasted 250k moving the ugly campsite to the beach and back, to get one row more of space for something else, and ended up demolishing, rebuilding, and demolishing the same bridge.

I ended up making my own bridge, and it looks better than the brick one. :D

Last edited:
2/16
• Received and sorted through the packages that had arrived in the mail, along with a few gifts from my neighbors.
• Delivered the gifts that I had wrapped yesterday!
• Redd was visiting today, so I decided to drop by; I ended up walking out with a Serene painting!
• Kitty was actually thinking of moving away (I have no idea why, her birthday was only yesterday). Thankfully, I was able to change her mind.
• Popped a balloon and found a recipe inside for a ski-slope wall!
• Bought a ton of customization kits.

february 16th
⛄ checked the mail; received a letter from pashmina!
🎄 moe moved in today <3
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ delivered a package for zucker from pashmina
🎄 caught an olive flounder for margie
⛄ helped out gullivarrr
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 did a massive flower cleanup finally,,
⛄ sent a “welcome!” letter to moe
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found a standard tearoom wall
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought flower seeds from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

- Morning chores (branches, bottle, weeds, etc.)
- Visited Redd and was able to buy the real Gallant Statue! I have a fake displayed outside my museum, but now I have a real one to give Blathers.
- Checked with the villagers who were awake early.
- Visited Dobie. Lolly was there to help him celebrate his birthday. I gave him a beige waistcoat. It looks great on him (tested at Harvey's) and it was on his list. I just hope he wears it and the new mechanic hasn't botched that.
- Tonight I'll finish checking in with villagers, hit the stores, and do a few little things around the island.

- did my dailies, including fossil evaluation and selling them and shaking trees for bees and items
- went to Able Sisters to get a new custom path for Lily's new garden (she is moving in tomorrow)
- made a hedge cube near the museum that includes a Moai Statue, red Festivale lamp, and a Kadomatsu
- gave a gift from Lobo to Midge
- interacted and gifted my villagers

- received a fake motherly statue from rodney :c
- finally completed my 1,000th nook mile plus achievement (now just 2000 until completing the final stage of the nook mile achievement,, i cri)
- chopped a bunch of wood
- gifted all my villagers
- another attempt at cast master ended before i even hit my current 54
- celebrated dobie's birthday!
- finally went onto my second char and tried fixing his house up a bit! it's pretty good now but there's a couple finishing items I need to order to make it perfect and fill up the final gaps

• opened the mail, received a digital clock from Fauna, and placed some orders
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Molly
  • took part in a treasure hunt with Murphy, received a student cap
  • caught some fish, bugs and sea creatures - received a pearl from Pascal
  • crafted some iron chairs and tables and customised them
  • swapped the blue festival stage at the outdoor pool area for a rainbow one, placed a rainbow stall down in the area too
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug up fossils
  • popped some balloons
  • watered the flowers and dug up the blue and white roses near the entrance and moved them to the outdoor cafe, planted white and purple mums at the entrance now to go with the green and pink ones already there
  • dug up the red and pink camellia bushes on the hill behind RS and replaced them with hibiscus bushes
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

- curly asked me to go give a gift to tammi, who apparently he had a fight with. it was a sleeved apron, if it didnt have the lower green sleeves it wouldnt look too bad but...yikes. she gave me an aran-knit sweater, which i also got from canberra earlier
- canberra gave me the diy for the iron garden bench and i found the diy for the bamboo bench on the beach
- helped gulliver out
- set up and paid for my first incline, a white-plank ramp

2/17 (NINTENDO DIRECT DAAAY, YAS LAWD!!!)
(It's also snowing today)
• Took the Serene painting out of the mail and took it to Blathers!
• Went on a major Able's shopping spree...
• Gulliver washed up on shore again. Digging up the communicator parts went a lot quicker than usual.
• Caught a lot of snowflakes.

everyone has such a long list of chores and all i did was build a laundromat T-T

To the post above me, any work towards your island is still as valid so be proud of your work regardless! ^^
As far as my island goes, there are some things that I’ve done in between item hunting for a friend:
•Managed to get some blue roses for a friend but thanks to its quick spread rate, I’ve managed to keep a few for myself for my island! I’ve also gotten basic hyacinth seeds as well as some purple, and continued my attempt to grow more gold roses (none grew today but that’s alright!)
•Got Diana and Julia to move out so I can get Walker and Cookie to move in! Working on have an even wolves and dogs villagers and managed to have Shep, Walker, Cookie, Whitney, Audie, Chief, and Fang so I’m getting there!
•Added some paths leading up to various places; homes included. Though I’m mostly focused on rearranging homes and giving each home a small area next to them along with fences - which is a bit time consuming even with TT but hopefully I can get it done soon!
•Can’t be 100% sure about this, but I believe I’ve completed the fossil section for the museum! I’ve been missing one piece for so long but someone was kind enough to trade me it for some nmt so I’m excited to work on the art room next.
Think that’s about it for now! My island is still empty for the most part but I’m started to enjoy how it’s turning out so I feel accomplished for the work I’ve put in after not playing the game for a while ^^; I hope everyone else is enjoying playing the game above everything else!

february 17th
⛄ checked the mail; received a letter from sprinkle, a den desk from moe and a pirate-ship helm from gullivarrr!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 did a treasure hunt with pashmina
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ did another flower cleanup
🎄 gave away some items for free
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part, a baggy shirt and a cardboard box
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Decided to flatten my island :eek:
  • Worked on clearing out my storage first. I was almost at max with roughly 2200 items or so. Basically sold everything in storage that was purchasable. Got it down to about 1300 items after that
  • Then I started picking up all my crafted or unorderables from around my island and moving them to storage.
  • After that I starting picking items that I could reorder and selling them.
  • A section of my island has overgrown flowers so I worked on digging those up and selling them.

- flora moved in
- more villager hunting because i need something nice, i also hit all the rocks and collected sister fruit for gifts. ended up inviting apollo on ticket 23
- got ultimate pocket stuffing, custom design pro editor, tool ring, pop and cool hairstyles, and the stall diy
- found the diy for the kettle bathtub, woodland wall, tree standee, log stool, basement flooring, tall garden rock, and rocking horse from beaches
- paid off my home loan and got a new one

Finished the Clam and Collected and Cast Master nook miles achievements, paid off my loan and upgraded my house to include a second floor! It's so much prettier now too :)

didn't get much done but I finally got Tad's photo :D so he's allowed to leave now I guess

Back