• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Collected some shooting stars from last night's heavy shower. Got some Pisces fragments and gold to make the Pisces lamp. Also made another trade for a Nook Miles variant I still needed. Only 9 more variants to go!

☀ remembered to buy turnips from adorable little daisy mae, for once. selling price was 96 so i gotta divide that by monday's selling price
☀moved the shop and the tailors to a new area of my island (still trying to figure out where i want them)
☀made a cliff with waterfalls and stairs that just so happened to make a cute smiley face. i'm keeping it.
☀finished paying off an incline
☀demolished a bridge
☀fixed a part of my river that was annoying me
☀found my money rock
☀bought clothes at ables
☀cleaned up
☀talked to my villagers
☀checked my mail. happy home review and two items for a trade
☀planning to demolish a different incline
☀trying to figure out my campsite

I earned my 8th 5-star island and another gold HHA trophy this weekend. I really need to stop resetting all the time. But it was fun. I also used exclusively in-game paths for the first time. I prefer the natural look of custom paths, but it seems that villagers move about the island more on the in game paths and of course the sound effects are better. I keep finding villagers far from their homes, just walking around checking things out. It's kind of neat.

I received Bianca's photo in the mail. She's been on my island since about late April, and I've been gifting her every day this year. She is so stubborn 😂

redid my rooftop cafe! and i liked it way better than the old one, making it more square and adding fencing really made a difference, i'm really glad i decided to redo it! i was already satisfied with my old one but i'm way more satisfied with the newer one so it was worth it!
before:
FB_IMG_1596389990520.jpg

FB_IMG_1596389993009.jpg
after:
20210222_121244.jpg
20210222_121239.jpg
20210222_121241.jpg
20210222_121242.jpg
the idea of the rooftop cafe came from the summer contest here at bell tree before lol and i kept it cuz i like how it turned out

didn’t play for a few days so am now a bit behind. :’)

february 20th
⛄ today was sprinkle’s birthday!! gifted her a flashy round-ear animal hat which she likes and looks adorable in! <3
🎄 checked the mail; received a tailors ticket from label, a cardigan-shirt combo from whitney and the items that i ordered!
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ got “k.k. love song” from mr. slider
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 completed nm achievement “birthday celebration” #2 - 10 more bdays to go!
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a yellow-tulip bag
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought an ice-hockey uniform (green) from able’s + wrapping paper from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Last edited:
21/02:

• Bought some turnips from Daisy Mae, they were 100 Bells each
• Returned a package to Iggly that got delivered to Pietro by mistake
• Did some terraforming, placed the plot for Able Sister’s new location
• Paid off an incline up to Able’s
• Marked out a location for Nook’s Cranny
• Tidied up some of the island
• Made some new paths

All in all a productive day!

february 21st
⛄ checked the mail; received a bicycle helmet from sprinkle, a letter from margie and a letter from the HHA!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 delivered a package for deirdre from fuchsia
⛄ bought turnips from daisy mae
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 gave away an item for free
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Got rid of that hideous golden casket in the cemetery.

I'd kill for nice wooden coffins!

2/21
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at the same score as last week.
• Cleared out some more storage space.
• Discovered that a 28th Lily-of-the-Valley plant had grown in!
• Caught more snowflakes.

I've gotten most of what I want furniture, item wise for the initial designing. Next phase; get a good amount of fencing to block off my villagers from interrupting my terraforming and so that I can work in peace.

Last night, I got my island to 3 stars. This morning, we had the concert and I got my first terraforming tool (cliffs). I'm out of miles right now, so I need to farm more to do the waterways.

Unfortunately, because I used TT over the weekend to get to where I left off on Friday, I don't feel very attached to this island (even though it's my first 3 star), so I'm trying to decide what to do next.

I have one villager I love (Poncho) but will have to kick out and reinvite because he was one of my starters.

Also, after having terraforming, I can kind of see where my personal limitations are. It stresses me out a bit even though I'm trying to do it in chunks.

The downside of having used TT over 2 days to reach 3 stars is that my funds are low, so it sort of feels like it'd make more sense starting over without TT.

I have had the worst time not resetting in this game. There are parts I like, and others that stress me out (feeling cramped for example). But, if I go in knowing where things will go, I might do better.

All of this to say I have no idea what I'm doing.

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • visited the shops
  • purchased a couple of rugs from Sahara
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Blaire
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • did some fishing, 100 more to go to complete the Angling for Perfection achievement :)
  • collected another pearl from Pascal while diving
  • popped some balloons
  • watered the flowers
  • moved some more Lily of the Valleys that were growing out of control to be with the rest of them
  • crafted and customised some items
  • crafted my 1000th tool - 2000 more to complete DIY Tools achievement :rolleyes:
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed a few more miles

Managed to decorate a room and have almost all the items the same color. We'll see if it's enough for HHA to give some bonus points. Moved Wolfgang and Dobie back to my one island. I miss those two when they've been gone awhile.

2/22
• Rex was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change his mind. I'm not ready for him to go, especially not this close to the island's one-year anniversary.
• Redeemed some Nook Miles for bell vouchers.
• Label was visiting today, this time with a sporty outfit challenge. I didn't think I would do so well, but Label thought otherwise, and I passed with flying colors.
2021022221132900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D-1.jpg
My reward ended up being Labelle socks.
• Caught more snowflakes.
• Removed some excess flower growth.
• Popped a balloon and found a recipe for the falling-snow wall inside!
• Cleared out some more storage space.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

I turned the south-east end of my Island completely into a Desert. Replanted most of the trees in the desert as Coconut Trees. There really needs to be a unpotted Cactus decore...

Passed Mable's Fashion check... again. Work clothes.

Gave away more Flowers.

Visited Celeste on another Island. Got the final Zodiac recipe.

22/02:

• Mint moved in today!
• Received some bamboo shoots from Daisy Mae in the mail
• Moved Nook’s Cranny to its new spot
• Tidied up the flower garden
• Dug up and donated my fossils
• Did some decorating near the shop’s new location
• Redd was docked at the island, but he had nothing new for me. He did have a real Common Painting, so I bought it to give to my boyfriend
• Gifted Stitches some fleece pjs 🙈

Back