• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

After all these months of playing, I FINALLY received a 5 star rating.

How did I get it, you ask?

I’m not big into decorating, I prefer the “less is more” style. Isabelle repeatedly tells me “decorate, decorate, decorate!”

During Festivale, while turning in feathers upon feathers, to keep my inventory open and available, I was literally putting all the excess Festivale items in a spot on my island. Pieces upon pieces upon pieces were added while I attempted to get a full set of rainbow Festivale items (which I did not achieve, thankyouverymuch!).

The huge pile is still there as I just don’t know what to do with it, and lo and behold, that very pile is what pushed me to my 5 star rating.

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave Molly a gift and agreed to let Erik leave as I have his photo
  • tt'd to go island hopping - picked up Blaire :giggle:
  • watered the flowers and rearranged some of them
  • made the gap between the rows of fruit trees in the orchard one tile bigger
  • popped some balloons
  • crafted some items - mainly tools and fencing
  • customised some items
  • did some fishing - caught my 4500th fish, only 500 more to complete Angling for Perfection milestone :D
  • went diving - picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

2/18
• Received a lucky cat in the mail from Gulliver!
• Picked out, wrapped, and delivered gifts to my residents. Two got sent through the mail.
• Caught some more snowflakes.
• Apparently, Marshall and Marina got into a bit of a fight, and Marina felt bad about it; I decided to help smooth things over.
• Thanks to Kitty, I learned that Flick was visiting today; I brought him three Emperor Butterflies.

Finally obtained Reneigh's photo.

I'm thinking of replacing her or Raymond, but I think I'll wait until after the anniversary for a new villager. If Audie visits the campsite though, she has to be invited in.

finished decorating the areas around my campsite and museum!! so happy with how they turned out (sorry for wonky museum pic XD)
Euje-O5VoAEjU-X
Euje-PFVkAAOBSm

Another pretty empty day for me. Standard once-around the island. Shops are full of the same boring garbage they always are. No Redd or other interesting visitors. I bought some clothing items from Able's just to help flesh out my catalog. Otherwise...nope. Nada. Lol.

- Moved some items to my second island
- Terraformed a valley next to my forest
- Cleaned up the town
- Crafted items
- Exchanged remaining feathers to Pave
- Moved 3 characters houses
- Shopped
- Ordered items
- Decorated interiors for multiple characters around various pokemon gym themes (ice, water, fire, mixture of bug + grass, fairy + psychic, flying, dark + ghost). Next goal is to work on the dragon, steel + electric, and rock / ground theme.

- apollo moved in
- put down the able sisters plot
- planted a few new fruits, oranges and apples
- got the jailbars diy on the beach and the wooden chest diy from zucker
- got stylish hair colors, body paint, and eye colors, completing the collection so i dont have to buy them anymore lol
- bought the rope fence diy
- bought the yellow heart bouquet on nookazon because it was the only color to not pop up for me

I feel like I'm really close to being ready to reupload my dream address with my new island layout and I'm very excited! Of course i could be bor bored of it in a week after!!!!!!

First time posting in this thread.

Today I:

- had a ceremony for opening the museum and my bridge
- bought a cute wetsuit and shoes which I'll get tomorrow
- welcomed Sprinkle (3rd villager) to my island
- shook/chopped all my trees
- generic rock/fish daily stuff
- started to plan out an area for an orchard
- went to two mystery islands in hopes of getting a new fruit (no luck). No villagers, either, though I guess that's because the plots are already sold to randoms.

Right now, I'm trying real hard not to TT to the next day. I really want to start designing my island, but I know getting Isabelle and three stars will take a bit. I really wanted to get to that point this weekend, but it looks like I'll have to wait another week or more.

Did some large renovations (added a bridge, elevated a sandbox-play area and able sisters, and added a staircase aswell) and started rock farming. I've just been working on my town alot over the past couple days. I also TTed to March 1st and almost cried because I can't wait for the snow to leave ahh

Spent the whole day demolishing a cliff and waterfall, then ended up putting it back the way it was.

I hate terraforming and seriously considered deleting my game. :(

Spent the whole day demolishing a cliff and waterfall, then ended up putting it back the way it was.

I'm sorry that sounds kind of frustrating. I hope you can find some waterfall/cliff stuff for your island that you're satisfied with!

I'm sorry to hear this but 100% understand the overwhelming feeling you have. I'm not far in the game, but I can tell terraforming is going to stress me out aside from planning paths etc. So, when I reset early this week (from a 2 day island) I tried to find a island with a layout I can work on without building cliffs/waterfall.

I'm sorry to hear this but 100% understand the overwhelming feeling you have. I'm not far in the game, but I can tell terraforming is going to stress me out aside from planning paths etc. So, when I reset early this week (from a 2 day island) I tried to find a island with a layout I can work on without building cliffs/waterfall.
I've been playing almost since launch.

I know how to terraform, I've made heaps of waterfall monstrosities, it's just that everything looks the same.

I hate it.

It's not AC. :(

I've been playing almost since launch.

I know how to terraform, I've made heaps of waterfall monstrosities, it's just that everything looks the same.

I hate it.

It's not AC. :(

Maybe you're burned out? I know with other games I've put 1000s of hours into, I get a love/hate relationship with it and have a hard time walking away.

Is there anew dreamie you want that you can make a new yard for? How about a new theme for spring?

Maybe you're burned out? I know with other games I've put 1000s of hours into, I get a love/hate relationship with it and have a hard time walking away.

Is there anew dreamie you want that you can make a new yard for? How about a new theme for spring?
I'm not into that.

I don't do yards and I have who I want.
I always amiibo my villagers in.

They are all the same.

Nothing can fix this game right now for me. :(

Maybe when the depressing snow is gone things will look normal again. :)

Last edited:
boring day yesterday. 🥴

february 18th
⛄ checked the mail; received worn-out jeans from deirdre!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 delivered a package for sprinkle from whitney
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ invited pashmina and moe to harv’s island so that i could get their posters :’)
🎄 checked the recycling bin
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

Back