• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

yesterday's photo success is continuing and I finally got Shep's photo! I originally moved him in from my campsite so I could trade him or something but now he can leave I don't even have switch online hahah.. so that's fun. didn't really do anything other than that! lost my little motivation to try and accomplish nook miles achievements so here we are

• opened the mail, received a fake warrior statue from Murphy, and placed some more orders
  • watered the flowers
  • dug up all the lily of the valleys that were spawning out of control and placed them together in one area
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • received a pearl from Pascal
  • visited the shops, bought some more customisation kits
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave medicine to Diana, gifts to Molly and Blaire, received Mollys photo :giggle:
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • did a little bit of terraforming at the back of my island
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did some fishing, among the better catches were two tunas and a blue marlin
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

I finally feel I'm at a point where I can focus on designing. It's taken a while and I held off on account of Brewster's eventual arrival making me have to change what I was doing. I decided to say the heck with it and plan around it instead, I'll just have to deal with an empty space until he does come.

My campsite opened yesterday and today I invited Zell and Leopold to move to my island. I’m still waiting on Mabel’s 3rd visit...

I did a lot of Amiibo villager inviting and laying of paths, plucking weeds, transferring stuff between islands and so forth. I gave a few gifts but did not receive any photos.

2/19 (snowing)
• Leif was here today, but I didn't feel like buying anything today.
• Took the Emperor Butterfly model out of the mail.
• Found a recipe for a trophy case in a bottle that had washed up on shore!
• Kitty decided to send me on a treasure hunt; I found with only five seconds to spare, near the cemetary. It turned out to be a down jacket.
• Caught more snowflakes.

I cleared out a section of my cliff, took down the old build that I had there, and set out a plot to relocate my home. I then built a fence around the area and started planning out my future yard.

Paid to have a bridge demolished, so that I can rebuild it in another style.

I found Anabelle the Anteater Pangolin on an island, and let her move into my island.

Finally bumped into Dom, who has been avoiding me since he moved in a few days ago. Found him in his house, which looks cool.

I gave away about 4 inventories worth of rare flowers. Barely put a dent in the overgrowth.

Redd visited with 2 real statues. I already had both of them, so I bought the cooler looking one.

Shot down alot of balloons. Got 0 DIYs again.

Able Sisters were selling the hat that I really wanted and was waiting all winter for. I was disappointed to discover that I could not wear it with a mask.

Melba moved in, I started redecorating my island for St. Patrick's Day. I used the stone arch (mossy) and mushrooms to help decorate and I have a strong urge to use items from the Lucky Charms cereal song to help decorate more.

february 19th
⛄ checked the mail; received a fossil (trilobite) from zucker!
🎄 had a camper today - it was astrid! didn’t invite her but she’s cool :’)
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ caught a red snapper for pashmina
🎄 did one of label’s fashion checks and got a labelle coat
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ gave away some items for free
🎄 bought clothes for my villagers
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought a boa fleece (lime) from able’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

• opened the mail, received a paper bag from Bunnie, placed some orders
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Blaire
  • visited the campsite and met Goose
  • received a pearl from Pascal
  • purchased a real Gallant Statue from Redd
  • watered the flowers
  • rearranged some flowers
  • did some fishing, 300 more to go to reach the 5000th fish
  • popped some balloons
  • did a little decorating

Demolished my clifftop again, and the waterfall, got rid of the bamboo and crap, and turned it into a little forest with a better waterfall pond.

My house is now at the top of the cliff.

I started working on the garden. Put a patch of sand in, and placed a Tall Garden Lantern on it. Planted some Bamboo Sprouts.

Paid for a Zen Bridge (not the red one).

Started working on a walking path from my house to the town. Quickly realized that the Able Sisters block the optimal path. Rather than pay twice to move it 3 blocks left, I am planning out alternate routes.

Built a Café where my house used to be.

Dug up alot of Flowers. Still too many...

Visited Anabelle while she is unpacking.

... started over (again). I just couldn't keep going with the orange airport. Now I have blue and an even better layout.

So far, I've done days 1 and 2. I'll be working on day 3 next.

I have:

- paid off my nook miles loan
- got blathers set up with his 15 donations
- set up where nook's cranny will go
- visited two mystery islands for resources

Still to do tonight:

- finish up day three (which means the three villager plot placements)
- continue selling for bells and getting nook miles
- pay off my first real house loan if possible (60% of the way there now)

I don't like the idea of TT, so I am only doing it to catch up where I left off. If I get days 1-4 tonight and days 4-6 tomorrow, I'll be good.

2/20 (snowing again)
• Found and bought the visual punk dress from the Able's! It's so friggin cute!!!
• Apparently, Gayle left something behind at Kitty's house, who asked me to return it for her. I was happy to oblige.
• Dug up a lot of fossils and had even more assessed.
• Removed some excess flower growth.
• Caught even more snowflakes!
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Folk.

I just got Tex to move in after getting him from a tour and donated one fossil to my favorite owl. And went to see my villagers and Samson gave me a bamboo wall recipe 😅 I did nothing much really

Finally caught up to where I left off before resetting yesterday:

- Al, Freckles, and Flurry moved into the three plots
- upgraded resident services and met Isabelle
- found a spot for my campsite
- found a place for Abel Sisters
- worked on my orchard a bit
- made a tiny farm behind my house for my money trees to grow
- fossils and such like that

I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed by the amount of stuff you get and the space you have to work with before terraforming. I wish I could plan out plots and such with pathing, but that doesn't come to 3 stars anyway.

So I'm trying to go bit by bit even though everything will need to get moved, which makes me super anxious.

Hoping this feeling passes soon. It's making the game less fun.

Yaay!

Eux2ffqVkAEqjUA

Eux22YsU4AAJ5Ub

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Blaire and returned a lost item to Murphy
  • donated a Gallant Statue to the museum and had fossils assessed
  • took pity on Label as I've ignored her the last few times she's been visiting, modelled some fairy tale based clothing and received some pumps
  • got another pearl from Pascal
  • did some fishing, up to 4800 catches
  • popped some balloons
  • watered the flowers, got rid of some that were growing too wildly

I got a lot done and also not a lot done lol

-collected my mail, including art from Redd and a few letters from villagers :)
-donated my new art piece to the museum
-checked both shops (nothing of interest today)
-sold some flowers to a fellow tbt member
-moved around a bunch of other flowers on my island, placed some transparent tiles to try to prevent more flower spread
-bought a cherry blossom clock for one of my house bedrooms (it's almost complete!)
-gave out some wrapped fruits to Julia and Hornsby
-crafted a few outdoor decoration items
-completed a few Nook Miles + tasks and ordered a lighthouse

Back