• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

i made a new flag and a shirt for my character
Screenshot_20210225-203342.jpg

i'm not obsessed with haida... 👀

then i finally got walt on my island ☆
he is so groovy, idk why i didn't invite him before

i also did some decorating in my 4th house, it's looking super cute and i can't wait til it's done 💕🌸

and finally on my second island i just did a bunch of terraforming, i feel like i've been building cliffs for weeks but there's hardly any difference from when i started

• opened the mail and ordered some blossom lanterns
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • popped a few balloons
  • watered flowers
  • dug up and got rid of some out of control flowers, moved some other flowers
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave medicine to Rosie and a gift to Blaire
  • caught bug number 4000
  • collected a pearl from Pascal
  • completed CJs challenge, sold my storage fish to him and ordered a Blue Marlin model
  • did some terraforming at the back of the island
  • requested to demolish a bridge
  • completed a few Nook Miles tasks

february 23rd
⛄ checked the mail; received a geisha wig from gulliver and a painting set from beau!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 caught a sea bass for audie
⛄ commissioned a butterfly model from flick
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and 3 iron nuggets
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought a rain hat (red) from able’s + wrapping paper from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

I made a bunch more mush lamps and iron wall lamps, went island hopping looking for Cyd but didn't find Cyd, found and adopted Lobo (again), gathered a bunch of resources, and received a photo from Lopez.

finally caught up!

february 24th
⛄ checked the mail; received the mushroom mural from nintendo, a butterfly model from flick, a letter from fuchsia and a blossom lantern from the lovely @Rairu <3 (thank you!)
🎄 delivered a package for zucker from moe
⛄ bought a fake valiant statue from redd
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

I had some inspiration today to do some stuff I've been meaning to do ~

-Decreased the width of some cliffs by my player house to allow more room for decorating
-Removed some cliff near the cemetery and removed the stairs leading up to that area (I will place them again when I fix up the cliff)
-Added a pond to my bamboo area :D
-Checked the mail (mail from Peewee with a gift that "would look great in my house" it was a garbage can lol)
-Talked to all my villagers
-Visited both shops to see if they had anything I wanted
-Cleaned up some flowers (always a never ending job)
-Took down the last remaining winter decorations since the snow is melted

february 25th
⛄ checked the mail; received a fake valiant statue from redd and antique boots from deirdre!
🎄 caught a wharf roach for deirdre
⛄ returned a lost pouch to margie
🎄 delivered a package for whitney from moe
⛄ bought rugs from saharah; didn’t get any new ones, though 😕
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 checked the recycling bin
⛄ purchased one of the new seasonal items + sent one to a friend
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought thick-stripes shirts (green/purple, navy/grey) from able’s + wrapping paper from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

February 26th:
🪴enjoyed the new grass
💐talked to all my villagers
🪴changed the exterior of my house AGAIN aaaa im so picky
💐picked my pumpkins
🪴dug up the multiplied flowers in my garden and by my villagers homes
💐paid a visit to nook’s cranny, nothing they were selling really “spoke to me“
🪴I sold the extra flowers and made about 1200 bells
nice post layout idea, @xara

I hadn't played since Festivale because there were so many items that I felt overwhelmed and hadn't picked the game up since.
Last night, I managed to get all of the items from the rainbow set. I didn't bother with the other colors, but now I'll have a reason to play next year.

After finally time traveling to present time, I'm so happy to be seeing grass again! I got the pirate dress from Gulliver and caught up with all of my villagers.

No longer feeling overwhelmed, yay.

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • watered a some of the flowers
  • customised some items
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, delivered a gift from Molly to Cookie, gave gifts to Blaire and Rosie - received Blaire's photo :giggle:
  • caught some bugs
  • popped balloons
  • did some diving and got my daily dose of Pascal
  • did a bit of terraforming and path laying towards the back of the island
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks
  • did some TT'ing mainly aiming to shift Cookie but Blaire requested to leave first so I let her go
  • went island hopping and found my newest villager Kyle :D

• Finally got rid of the pesky windflowers that were disturbing the area that I’m going to use for a small museum cafe. I’ve been putting it off for a long time now and it felt great to finally do it.
  • I was busy on Valentine’s Day, so I didn’t get to experience it until today.
  • I TT again to get more feathers and garlands from the Festivale. I still need about 4 more garlands, but I’m working on it.

I found Portia on a mystery island to replace Elvis and moved Molly in to replace Ellie. I'm going to change the theme of that island from white flowers/elegant houses/royal & medieval villagers to a more woodsy, folksy theme. Molly's cabin is perfect for that woodsy vibe. I'll probably move Portia to the gothic island if a plot opens up. Her house would look great there. I did a bunch of other stuff but I can't really remember all of it. One character time traveled 10 days trying to get the house exterior looking right. Nothing was working.

Unless I think of anything changes, I finished my Desert biome. Currently using the intentionally empty space there for Flower storage...

I did some work on the Jungle biome on my island, working on creating a vibrant, brightly colored undergrowth.

Planted (hopefully) the final Palm Tree for the Jungle. Might have to add a few more, once I see how they look fully grown.

Did some waterscaping for the Jungle. Made a little island on the upper part, and a waterfall to the lower part. Also, stepping stones!

Cleared out more of the Rose overgrowth from the Jungle and Alpine biomes. Roses just don't fit in anywhere...

Made a small mountain top camp on my Alpine biome using the Kid's Tent. Used a Saxophone as a makeshift Swiss mountaineering horn thing (don't know what it is called).

Last edited:
I did a lot today since it was my day off.
I got the first part of my island decorated and went to get the rest of the fruits that I needed from someone so amazing. :3

Lol I spent all day finding paths and making my island, I'm not sure if I'm happy about it...too cluttered.

I wish I can share a picture of my plaza.

ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a rocket lamp from beau and an item that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | margie was sick today so i brought her some medicine :’)
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for audie from pashmina
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for deirdre from fuchsia
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons
ʚϊɞ | did a bit of flower cleanup
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s!
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

• opened the mail
  • spoke to all my villagers, welcomed Kyle to the island and gave a gift to Rosie
  • caught some bugs
  • did quite a bit of diving today, picked up another pearl from Pascal
  • crafted and customised some items
  • visited the shops
  • popped some balloons
  • was gifted an Ao Dai from Judy
  • watered the flowers
  • rearranged some of the hyacinths
  • did a little bit of terraforming
  • requested to move the campsite again
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

since the sanrio villagers are coming soon, i've decided to let go of some villagers early before i change my mind so today was maple's last day
Screenshot_20210227-170633.jpg
i replaced her with tybalt, who i can tolarate until i'm able to replace him with etoile

i also helped someone complete their entire wishlist for free, they just happened to want everything i was able to order lol

and finally i did loads of terraforming and redecorating to prepare my island for the new villagers 💖

I dug up some flowers and did a bunch of other tasks. Got Boomer to move in to my one island. Made a bunch of Ironwood furniture. Accidentally time traveled a year and stamped out a few of the cockroaches. It's going to take awhile. Went around reassuring villagers I wasn't dead (Walt thought he was seeing a ghost.)

Back