• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Got tired of not getting the recipes I want from Celeste after almost a year, so taking advantatge of today being a meteors+Celeste+Redd day, I'm gonna be tting and farming a bit when I get home from work. Got the perfect spots for moon chairs and colored fragment stars :D

Played the most this morning that I have in a while. Little bit of island cleanup, normal shop visits, etc. Then I went through around 11 or 12 Island tickets to find my new villager. Eventually I found Clay. I know he's supposed to look like one of those statues...but he looks like a luchadore to me. Goes without saying, I'm a fan of the lucha aesthetic, so I invited him. Eventually, I want to find Kabuki and Stinky...but I was happy with Clay for now.

finally bred a gold rose! i have so many black hybrid roses and yet none of them wanted to produce gold roses, then randomly today while walking around my island i saw a gold rose bud and it was so shiny and cute. now to breed some more!!

I got my house's basement, filled it with DIYS, and relaxed. Talked to all of my villagers, which must've annoyed them.

• opened the mail, placed some orders
  • visited the shops, purchased a few more customisation kits
  • went diving, collected todays pearl from Pascal
  • spoke to all my villagers; accidentally hit Raymond three times with my net (really need to put it away when talking to my villagers), gave a gift to Blaire and delivered a present to Fauna from Cookie, it was an after school jacket and Fauna returned the favour by giving me the athletic jacket she'd just taken off :rolleyes:
  • popped some balloons
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dig fossils
  • watered some of the flowers
  • crafted and customised some items
  • caught my 5000th fish (surprise surprise it was a sea bass), completing the Angling for Perfection accomplishment :D
  • caught a few bugs
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

Got a wall and floor from Saharah that I didn't have, though the wall (ancient) sucked.

so today i finally conviced myself to switch up my villagers and i got blanche & kyle
i also got both of their photos from my sister so i could put them outside their houses 💕

but now i have space for 1 more villager and idk who to get 😅

Visited someone else's town and bought Tea Bushes from Leif. Planted them in my garden, near the Bamboo.

Bumped into Saharah. Ignored her again.

Smashed a rock so that I could put sand under where it was. Hopefully, it respawns in a good spot.

Filled in some gaps in the desert that I missed near the museum.

Replanted more trees as Palm Trees. Waiting for Coconuts to regrow in order to continue work on the Jungle Region.

Considering taking down the cemetery, in order to repurpose it to an alpine/mountain area. It is a good cemetery, but it takes up too much valuable real-estate and does not fit the theming of the surrounding area...

Finished the final tier of the Tree planting Nook Mile challenge. Those 30 trees took almost a year, because it did not count burying fruits as tree planting...

Villagers commented on how my face is a work of art... again. I get that they don't want me wearing Halloween makeup off-season, but I'm not changing it. And I'm not taking off my Candy Skull Mask, either. I'm undead now, and they have to deal with it.

23/02:

• Received the Common Painting from Redd in the Mail
• Nook’s Cranny is in its new location along with Able’s! Can’t wait to decorate there properly
• Gave gifts to Tom, Mira, Iggly and Dom
• Dug up and donated all the fossils
• Laid some more paths and did a bit more terraforming
• Label was here so I completed her fashion request by dressing in ‘vacation’ clothing. She gave me some Label pumps afterwards

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Blaire
  • popped some balloons
  • watered some of the flowers
  • went diving, received another pearl from Pascal
  • caught some bugs
  • crafted a few more items
  • did some TT'ing to move out either Murphy or Cookie - managed to move out Murphy and went island hopping, picking up Rosie for my island :giggle:

Did the usual stuff, and harvested some young sping bamboo, as it's back in season.

Just enjoyed not feeling depressed or ill with ocular migraines now that the hideous snow is finally gone.

I'm just enjoying walking around for the first time in three months.

I even talked to Label. :)

I time traveled to buy a lot of books and magazines to craft bookshelves and book walls and book stacks and magazine stuff. I also received Ellie's photo. She's so cute. However, I might move her out to move in Henry. On the other hand, I've also received Elvis's photo and I could let Henry take his place. It's a hard decision since I have a lot of likable villagers on that island.

why do i stop playing whenever a new update is about to drop. 😭

february 22nd
⛄ had a meteor shower tonight and got to make some wishes! 🌟
🎄 checked the mail; received bamboo shoots from daisy mae and an athletic jacket from fuchsia!
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ delivered a package for zucker from fuchsia
🎄 helped out gulliver
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a cute yellow wall
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought everyday socks (grey) from able’s + wrapping paper from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Not a lot happened over the last 2 days...

2/23
• Received two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Caught a few more snowflakes.
• Gullivarrr washed up on shore today. I ended up finding the phone a lot quicker than I'd expected.

2/24
• Received a sideways pirate Barrel in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Saharah was here today; I completely bought her out.
• Caught a couple more snowflakes.

2/25 (bye bye snow...)
• Changed my clothes, trading my snow coat for much lighter fabrics.
• Rearranged a few items on the island, put others into storage.
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Had a bunch of fossils assessed.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts for my villagers, decided to wait until tomorrow to deliver them.

Today I actually did more than I usually do! On Lorien I....
  • Weeded the front section of my island
  • Dug up and sold unwanted flowers
  • Placed custom designs down to prevent flowers from growing in my entrance
  • Started to redo my honeybee and bear picnic area (paths, new designs, rearranging)
  • Started planning my shopping area redesign
  • Greeted every villager
  • Bought the new blossom lantern
It's a rare day, I actually played on Coral Key for a bit as well. I didn't do as much for that island but I managed to...
  • Give out some gifts and talk to villagers
  • Put the finishing touches on my birthday party area
  • Bought a new outfit at Ables
  • Weeded/cleaned up a bit
All in all, not a terrible day really!

Back