• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

i redid lily's area + pansy field, merged the two areas and terraformed it better and now it's my two fave villagers' area which is lily and beau, i really liked how it turned out!

before:
20210225_160650.jpg

after:
20210227_164102.jpg

20210227_164103.jpg
20210227_164115.jpg
20210227_164218.jpg

ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a portable record player from pashmina!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | caught a yellow perch for pashmina
ʚϊɞ | got “the k. funk” from mr. slider
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons
ʚϊɞ | gave away some items for free
ʚϊɞ | did a bit of flower cleanup
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought a star costume (black) from able’s + wrapping paper from nook’s!
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

Dug up even more Roses. They just never end...

Worked on the Jungle's underbrush.

Crafted a whole bunch of Bamboo speakers. Hid them behind trees to add themed music to the Jungle, Alpine, and Japanese regions of my Island.

Not exactly today, but yesterday I filled up more of my island entrance, and the day before that I finished Kabuki's zen garden. I'm very happy with the way everything is coming along 😊

Bought some gold roses and lily of the valleys yesterday from the forums here and planted them. Today when I logged into my game and checked with Isabelle I got 5 stars! ⭐ Pookytopia now officially has the highest star rating in the game. I'm so happy! Really a boost for my mood today. It's raining so heavily outside my net's almost non-existent. 😿

I'm pretty sure there was one new lily of the valley on my cliffs today that I didn't plant there. The takeover has begun!
🌷🌻🌼

-Checked the mail, a not so exciting HHA score and a joke letter from Hornsby
-Wandered around my island to see where the rock I broke yesterday spawned, and broke it again (probably will be doing this daily for a while as I changed where I want the rocks to be 🙃)
-Checked out both shops, Ables is finally selling the dreamy dress! First time I've ever seen it there!
-Talked to my villagers, gave wrapped fruit to Julia and Hornsby
-Erik was sick today so I brought him some medicine
-Moved a few trees around
-Sold a couple of fossils for some easy money

first time playing in a while, one i havent had any motivation and two, my glasses broke and so i cant see very well
but i am v happy to see that the snow is gone!!

got and learned the diy ironwood bed from julian
gave everyone their gifts of two wrapped fruits
canberra taught me the apologetic reaction
got the diy for rustic-stone wall off the beach

• opened the mail and placed a couple of orders
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • spoke to all my villagers, returned a lost item to Cookie, gave gifts to Rosie and Kyle
  • watered some flowers, mainly the hyacinths that I'm trying to breed
  • planted a few trees at the back of the island
  • did a bit more terraforming
  • caught some bugs
  • did some diving, caught my 2000th sea creature, picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • visited the shops
  • crafted and customised some items
  • popped some balloons
  • completed a few Nook Miles tasks
  • spooked Wisp and then put him back together, received a wall mounted tool board
  • did some rearranging and redecorating inside my house

It was my day off and I did a lot of things on my islands.

* Dug up some more unwanted white flowers (but several hundred to go)
* Time traveled to get someone to leave my gothic island so I could move Portia (found on a mystery island) from my other island, which took forever. And of course, it was Piper so now I have to use Piper's Amiibo to bring her back to the goth island and our friendship points will reset which is sad because I want her photo and had given her quite a number of gifts. But Portia and her house will be great on the gothic island, so it's worth it.
*Moved Mathilda in to the gothic island with her Amiibo
*Moved Astrid to the other island with Amiibo and she wanted so many things made of stones that I only have 2 left :-(
*Invited Rosie to the main island and then time traveled backward to be able to celebrate her birthday
*Had my characters visit each other to trade DIYs
*Looked up flower plans by Wolfie of Honeywood to get some ideas
*Changed my main house from a white cottage to a Tudor cottage
*Moved a bunch of buildings on the gothic island including Mathilda's house, Avery's house, Lopez's house, museum, and campsite
*Invited Cherry to replace Marcel on the gothic island
*Started to work on my gothic island's Poison Garden inspired by the real world one at Alnwick Garden: https://www.alnwickgarden.com/the-garden/poison-garden/

Today I'm trying to make 140.000 bells to buy the ancient scroll in Nooks without dipping into my savings LOL I have 2 hours left :)

Worked on a new clothing design! I'm gonna try to rack up some miles and bells later with some diving.

february 28th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received some tube socks from zucker, 2 pipes from the incredible @Rairu (tysm again!) and a letter from the HHA!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | returned a lost pouch to margie
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for deirdre from fuchsia
ʚϊɞ | caught a damselfly for deirdre
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons
ʚϊɞ | sold my turnips last minute :/
ʚϊɞ | completed #4 of the “cornering the stalkmarket” nm achievement
ʚϊɞ | worked on my entrance
ʚϊɞ | did a bit of flower cleanup
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a yellow-tulip bag
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought a jester costume (red/blue) from able’s + wrapping paper was nook’s!
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

Obtained both Tank and Boomer's photos today, and I'm beginning to clean up my island by picking up all the dropped furniture and digging up flowers. Also working on making my island a bit less crowded, so it's more of a natural island like you have when you first start out, but with a little more order/less weeds.

• opened the mail and placed 5 order for some Mario Items
  • TT'd forward to collect the order as I'm too impatient 😂
  • placed one warp pipe at my campsite area in the back corner and the second on the opposite side of the map
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Rosie and Kyle
  • did some diving, chased a spider crab for what felt like an awfully long time, gave it to Blathers when I finally caught it, completing that section of the museum
  • picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • purchased a real Warm Painting from Redd
  • caught some bugs
  • watered some of the flowers
  • popped a few balloons
  • continued decorating the back of my island
  • completed a few Nook Miles tasks

I caught a firefly squid and spider crab, so I only have one more diving creature to go (I missed one last summer annoyingly).
I got 3 loaches to form a model for CJ.

Back