• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Yesterday was a fairly busy day on Guava Bay!
  • Bid farewell to Static, which was sad because he was an OG 😢
  • Greeted Celia at the campsite but did not invite her
  • Got a real statue from Redd
  • Had a friend who was new to Animal Crossing come back and forth between our islands and had a little fun talking to him
  • Ordered some stuff off Nook Stop
  • Got fossils assessed and sold
  • Did some shopping at Nook’s Cranny, bought a champion flag and an antique bed
  • Browsed the goods at Mable Sisters
  • Had to talk to Isabelle because Filbert started wearing a shirt with a drawing of Link on it that somehow ended up in my Able Sisters 🤔
  • And on the agenda for today, I’m going to invite Phoebe to my island as well as do a quick item trade.

i'm golden stag hunting. found the giant trevally instead, which i hadn't caught before. other than that i've just been suffering, digging up clams to prepare for my upcoming extreme fishing. trying to find a golden stag and failing unbelievably hard. love that

Having a great day, actually.

Got my daily 5 items from the Mario set, and ordered five more. Also in the mail, I got the Orchid Mantis model from Flick, and the Gallant statue from Drago...the statue was new to me, so it went straight to the museum. At Able's, I got the frog cap...which I love. Doing some deep see diving now to catch the last two creatures I need (spider crab now/firefly squid later tonight). Got a new mermaid recipe while diving. Just a solid day of activity after what feels like a painfully long period of absolutely nothing interesting.

Last edited:
  • opened the mail and placed some more orders
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Kyle and reluctantly let Rosie leave now I have her photo 🥺
  • agreed to catch a yellow butterfly for Fauna and received a stellar jumpsuit in return
  • TT'd to villager hunt - picked up Lolly :giggle:
  • watered the flowers
  • went diving and picked up a pearl from Pascal, also picked up another spider crab - not really sure why I chased it around when it's such a pain to catch and I find it really creepy looking
  • caught some more bugs - 500 more to complete the 'You've Got The Bug' accomplishment
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did some more terraforming at the back of the island around the campsite area
  • requested to build another incline and paid it off
  • popped some balloons
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

I added the warp pipes to my island and I love it so much!! Its so easy to get around the island now.
I'm also saying goodbye to my dear Flurry, she will be moving on to new adventures and opportunities.
Spring is on it's way here. The grass is getting greener. I decorated for St. Patrick's day and spring. Lots of clovers, green, and mushrooms.
I made a duck pond. I really like it.🍀🙂

Got a gold rose today.

I've been trying to craft everything there is out of sheer boredom, and the only flowers I hadn't grown yet are blue and gold roses.

I was able to get ahold of new turnips, and sold them all this morning at a very kind belltree members village.

Made enough to recoup my loses, pay off my house loan so I can get a second flood, and have a solid mil left so I can move my houses and shops off the beaches and put them into permanent spots once I terraform my island how I like. :D

I'm working on an apartment building. I finished Isabelle's room yesterday, and today I finished Tom, Timmy and Tommy, and Blather's rooms. I love how they turned out. Next up is the Able sisters and Oscar and Orville.

I dug up some more flowers on my main island. I feel like it's going to take forever. Rain keeps falling and new flowers are spawning. I guess it will all be worth it once I'm done. Right now I'm not playing, just posting here. I don't enjoy playing as much when it has to do with flowers. I hate the process of digging up the *&^%$ things so much.

Isabelle always says "You can't have too many flowers" but she is one very wrong, small, annoying dog. (I'm kidding--she's a cute dog--but she's still wrong. You can have too many flowers. And it stinks that she hates trees.) I've gotten all my islands to 5 stars and now I will happily let the ratings fall to have more trees and fewer flowers.

I finally finished my flower garden with all the hybrids in the game, which was a pretty big project that I've been putting off for a while. Bob sold/gave me three articles of clothing today... I wonder if he's trying to tell me my style needs changing haha. I've been enjoying catching up with what everyone's been up to!

3/3 (raining)
• Took the piranha model out of the mail.
• Did some more work on my special design project!
• Ended up scaring off a tarantula, much to Pekoe's relief and gratitude.
• Gulliver washed up on the beach again. For some reason, I decided to wake him up with a good net whacking today.
• Kitty asked me to catch her a freshwater fish; she ended up with a yellow perch.
• Bought some more wrapping paper.

Kicked out Frank today and went island hopping.
I found Reneigh after 21 tickets surprisingly. I want her to be my sisterly villager instead of Pashmina even though I love them both
Moved some flowers off of my beach so they can start to clone now that I'm ready to put some fishing touches on my areas
Made some axes and chopped down a lot of trees on the mystery islands so I can get closer to get that golden axe recipe

I redid my witch's area! originally was planning on making it gothic themed but i scrapped the idea and made a cottagecore themed one instead cuz that's the theme of my island in the first place so lol, happy how it turned out!

before:
20210216_133345.jpg
20210216_133353.jpg
20210216_133358.jpg

after:
20210302_202042.jpg
20210302_202043.jpg
20210302_202045.jpg

the log stakes as fencing is the catalyst of me redoing the area, i really liked how it looked and felt the vibe matches the cottagecore theme more! i didn't like the original where it doesn't have fencing on the side...

-Isabelle announced a visitor at our campsite today
-Checked the mail, I had a letter from Kiki with a painting set attached
-Went to greet the camper, it was Maelle! Did not invite her but said hello
-Gathered some money from the new fully grown money tree
-Checked both of the shops
-Label was visiting so I spoke to her, she asked for a "vacation" outfit
-dug up and sold todays fossils
-spent some time hunting balloons for young spring bamboo diys, I got the Basket pack recipe

boring day today. 🥴

march 3rd
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail
ʚϊɞ | did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for beau from pashmina
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s!
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

Today (well yesterday),
I managed to move the museum as I am completely rebuilding my island at a very, very slow and tidy pace. I then started a lavender field in a spot I haven't modified yet but with the previous houses placement I thought it would be cute to have it in between two neighbors. The hardest part was deciding whether I wanted it to be a lavender field, a mix of multiple purple, or pink, flowers, or a pink hyacinth field. The choice was made by choosing purple and I plan on making the front area lavender and the far back will have some purple tulips.
Tough choice when all the flowers in the game are so pretty.

2021030413155400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I turned an area I've never been really happy with into one I actually do quite like.
Its taken only... around a year to get there :p

i invited baabara and got a dal plane model yesterday, but i bought the plane model ages ago so idk what to do with my new one 😅

then today i completed the first room of my 4th house and invited goldie to my island because she is super cute 💖
only gonna have her for 2 weeks though 👀

I got an idea for something I want to do with my dream address! So I spent a lot of my day executing that idea :)

-Checked the mail, I got a fake Gallant statue from Peewee 😂
-Looked for my daily NPC, it was Gulliver who was asleep in front of Ables
-Gathers the communicator parts for said bird
-Checked both shops
-Did some decorating near my lighthouse
-Crafted and placed a few Tiki torches
-Ordered a Super mushroom and 1-up mushroom
-Added another stall to my beach boardwalk area
-Talked to my villagers and gave wrapped fruits to Julia

i've been terraforming all day today which i'm really happy about! i flattened my island a while back and it was really hard to get the motivation to fix it back up, but i'm getting closer every day. there's still a big part that i'm not that happy with, but it won't be too difficult to mess around with until i like it.

i also found my sanrio cards i got back in 2018, so now i'm prepared to order the furniture when it comes out! i'm going to focus on finding a nice little area to put out some of the kerokerokeroppi furniture.

i've also been experimenting with the mario furniture! i saw a good video about how to hide pipes around your island which i'd like to try, and i've been figuring out how i want to decorate with the mushroom platforms, which i really like. i just need to order a few more items to have the full set completed!

Back