• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Not a lot actually:
- Planned to move the shop today on the 'main' part of the island to start terraforming everywhere else
- Made some trades to make sure I'll have enough items when time of decorating houses and island will come
- Moved some flowers to the beach
- Talked to (almost) all my villagers as everyday
- Gave some fossils to our lovely Blathers even if from de 11 caught, only two were accepted.

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops, purchased some customisation kits
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Kyle and Lolly
  • purchased a studio spotlight from Diana
  • watered flowers, moved some around and planted a few more
  • caught some more bugs
  • went diving, picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • popped balloons
  • planted a few more trees
  • did some more terraforming
  • crafted and customised some items
  • requested to move the campsite again to the new area I'd designed for it
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

3/4
• Rejoiced at seeing the trees turning green again!
• Recieved a pyramid in the mail from Gulliver.
• Discovered a 30th Lily-of-the-Valley plant growing in town!
• Harry asked me if I could catch a freshwater fish for him; he ended up with a Freshwater Goby.
• Flick was here today; I brought him three monarch butterflies for a collectible.
• Had a bunch of fossils assessed.
• Checked out some cool custom designs!
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow!

went island hopping and found kidd, then he instantly asked to move out, which was pretty weird so i went island hopping again and found fauna

i also set up all the photos in my 4th house, i had to move them because my collection won't stop growing 😅
Screenshot_20210305-210208.jpg

Screenshot_20210305-210142.jpg

Screenshot_20210305-210118.jpg

Screenshot_20210305-210053.jpg

i shall complete that final wall!
i still have some more in my other house so maybe that'll complete the wall lol

- Paid off my second loan
- Built a bridge
- Placed and built items for the first 3 plots you get
- Decided to let them autofill. I didn't get a terrible lineup. I just didn't want to waste nook miles on 'okay' villagers that I'll have to kick out eventually.

I got Ellie (someone I really like), Truffles (is okay?), and Broccolo (which seems to be the weirdest of the bunch for me).

I've gone through four resets since I got the game 3 weeks ago (all for various reasons), but I finally got my green airport with a layout I like that won't need a lot of terraforming. I'm trying to decide if I'll ever go on hunts or just take what I'm given, as to be less picky (which I think is my main problem).

I've also been impatient and TTed a bit in the past, so I'm trying not to do that anymore. I'm anxious to get RS up and running, but now that I know terraforming isn't for me, I'm taking it slow.

@Jam86 I love that you're collecting their photos. All from your own villagers or traded as well? I've considered trying this, though some of the villagers are a tad bit angry/creepy for me.

@Jam86 I love that you're collecting their photos. All from your own villagers or traded as well? I've considered trying this, though some of the villagers are a tad bit angry/creepy for me.
ty, i mostly traded to get them but there are a few i've earned myself, which i keep in my main house 😊
i'm obsessed with so many villagers so i like to get photos of my favourites 💕

• opened the mail and placed some more orders
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Kyle and Lolly
  • picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • caught bugs - only 150 more to go to complete the 'You've Got The Bug' accomplishment :D
  • watered the flowers, planted a few more cosmos to breed some orange ones
  • continued decorating the back of the island
  • popped some balloons
  • visited Harv's Island for the first time in ages and took a few photos

3/5
• Took the monarch butterfly model out of the mail.
• Delivered the gifts! (Some ended up being sent through the mail)
• Redd was visiting today; I walked out with an Academic Painting! (And thus reached the final "True Patron of the Arts" milestone! )
• A few stars fell tonight; I made sure to make wishes when I could!
• Bought more wrapping paper and customization kits.
• Looked at some more custom designs, found some really detailed ones...
• Caught a tarantula lurking nearby Pekoe's house.
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

I dug up another 200 or so white flowers and moved some other flowers to their new areas. I gave gifts to many villagers but received no photos.

-Checked the mail got a Veil from Gulliver for helping him yesterday, and received the items that I ordered yesterday
-Went to look for today's NPC, it was Leif so I bought some Orange tea olive bush starts from him
-Planted the bushes and cleaned up some flowers from yesterdays rain
-Gathered some wood and made some log stakes to place near my house
-Checked both shops
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave wrapped fruits to Hornsby and gave Juila a red sleeveless silk dress
-Completed a few Nook Miles tasks

-I built a sunken waterfall!
-Kicked out Billy and invited Chief to my island
-I grew two blue roses
-Caught a bunch of new bugs
-Got butterfly model in the mail from Flick
-caught up with all my villagers
-freshened up my paths for spring
-managed to find a few new DIYs that I don’t have yet
-did all the daily NMT achievement stuff

I just got Judy in less then a 100 tickets, I had prepared 800 NMT for her and only her! I’m just so stunned and happy I got her, shes so colorful and lively, and her house is cool.
Now my village is finally complete with all ten of my dreamy villagers. :D

I caught my last creature for my critterpedia! It was the stringfish, which I’d been making a half hearted attempt to catch for months. Finally decided to go to a mystery island with 20 baits and caught one pretty fast! Should have just done so sooner! Hurray 🥳

Got an Emperor Butterfly Model in the mail. Put it in the Jungle.

Kicks visited, Bought a new color of the Slippers. (pink)

Got more flowers for my upper Jungle. Arranged them sporadically, trying to avoid matching colors or flower types from touching.

Dug up and sold more Roses. They never end...

Ordered more Mario items.

another one of my “haven’t played in a few days” posts smh.

march 4th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received the items that i ordered and some punk pants from pashmina!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | returned a lost book to deirdre
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons
ʚϊɞ | tested an idea out at harv’s island
ʚϊɞ | decorated my island a bit
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found some white honeycomb flooring
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s!
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

I went to a clothing catalog island for an hour so i updated my catalog a little :) which is nice

I also finally caught a spider crab just now! Whooo only 4 more sea critters to go

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Kyle and Lolly, received Kyles photo :giggle:
  • watered the flowers and planted a couple more shrubs at the museum area
  • planted some more trees
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • went diving, picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • caught bug 5000 and completed 'You've Got The Bug' accomplishment :D

finally started construction on my new entrance! i'm currently in the middle of switching themes from fairycore to kidcore so i'm really excited!

On my gothic island, I dug up some flowers and moved some other flowers. I gave presents to the 6 villagers whose photos I don't have yet but received no photos. On my other island, I gave presents and hit some rocks. Mostly basic stuff today. Both islands are looking tidier and I'm enjoying playing them more. I loved running around last night, looking at the islands without so many flowers. I still have flowers on both islands just not so hideously many. I like being able to see the green grass and the trees look more like forest with fewer flowers.

Back