• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Besides possibly adjusting a few flower locations, I am finished with the Jungle section of my island.

Dug up all of the common Roses. Just a whole bunch of assorted Hybrids left.

Had a good idea what to do with all of the excess Roses. I planted the red ones near the Able Sisters, with the edge near the dead area surrounding the Mine shifting to purple, then black to imply that they are dying. I think that it looks cool.

Ordered more Mario items.

I managed to fish out a Coel finally. I decided between a set of villagers as to who I wanted, found Deirdre a good home, and have Audie ready to be invited tomorrow. I made some progress towards the Nook shopping app as well and ordered more Mario items in the process.

Today I
  • cleaned up all the weeds
  • did some major needed gardening
  • cleaned up a bit in neighbour yards
  • got rid of over growing flowers
  • re did my whole front entrance
  • planted some bushes
  • planted more trees

I moved sweet Dizzy out of NH and into SH, after deciding to make NH villagers hilariously sketchy.
9.jpeg
8.jpeg

Yesterday and today I worked a lot and finished my library garden and I think it turned out really well! I'm super proud and it looks so much better than the ugly carnival stuff I had there before.

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • visited the shops, stocked up on some more customisation kits
  • watered the flowers, rearranged some at the campsite area and moved some more Lily of the Valleys
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Lolly
  • did some TT'ing to try again at kicking Cookie out but Kyle requested to leave, I've just got his photo and he's not permanent so I agreed but I'll miss him 🥺
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • focused on some diving - the 'Deep Dive' is the next accomplishment I'm aiming for and I'm 300 catches away from it
  • picked up another pearl from Pascal
  • popped some balloons
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did some terraforming
  • caught some fish
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

A very successful day for me in an unexpected way. I decided to do some TT'ing to work on getting my rocks to move to a better spot and instead... I found Flo at my campsite 🤩 so I spent forever convincing her to move to my island. Julia will be leaving us because I just didn't click with her, although I do wish I could have gotten her photo first. Gave up on the rock situation for now lol

Other stuff I did:
-Cleaning up flowers AS ALWAYS
-Gathered some wood to craft some different wood wallpapers, I decided on the wild-wood wall for the first room of my house
-Checked the shops, nothing of interest today
-Talked to all my villagers, gave wrapped fruits to Hornsby
-Crafted a shell stool for the outside of my museum
-Completed some nook miles tasks
-Did a bit of diving to earn some cash

Today I dug up some flowers that were getting out of hand. I traded for some white cosmos and I added them to my flower field. I finished my park area and begun on my beachside carnival :)

I received Kiki's photo and was thinking to keep her for longer but then Rodeo showed up in my campsite and wanted to replace her so I let her move away. Rodeo has a perfect house for the gothic island and he's pretty cute. But I will probably eventually invite Kiki back, probably to that same plot in the woods on the gothic island. Her house looked great there with various pansies and windflowers and trees around it.

Deirdre moved, Audie is moving in! My get Dom Nook Miles Ticket fund has reached one-thousand and counting. It'll still be fifteen to twenty days before I can get someone to move so that he can have a plot of land, but it's progress! On an even better note, the Rory I was holding for someone will likely be going home tomorrow and I know how much said person is looking forward to it.

I finally got to starting my game up and started decorating one of my beaches. I’ve been dreading it forever. It’s not too bad, I’m getting it done now. Not finished yet, but I can already imagine it.

3/6
• Took the academic painting out of the mail and brought it straight to Blathers.
• Delivered the gifts! (Four were sent through the mail)
• Found a 31st Lily-of-the-Valley plant!
• Collected a few star frags from off the beach!
• Marina asked me if I could catch her a river fish; she ended up with a black bass.
• Ran into Maddie and found her wearing the "Petal Punk Princess" dress I'd made! :D
• Attended Slider's show; he played Imperial K.K.
• Checked out some more custom designs.

3/7
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at the same score as last week: 223,388 points.
• Found a lost journal near Gayle's house; after asking her about it, I brought it over to Plucky, who was relieved to have it back.
• Removed some excess flower growth.
• Harry was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change his mind.
• Had some fossils assessed.
• Checked out even MORE designs (tryin' to find some inspiration).

The following items I did today on Cosa Bella Island
  • More gardening
  • Found 1 fish I did not have
  • pulled some more weeds
  • decorating my paths

march 5th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a pop-up toaster from margie!
ʚϊɞ | had a camper today; it was olive! didn’t invite her but she’s super cute c’:
ʚϊɞ | did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for beau from fuchsia
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought flower seeds and wrapping paper from nook’s!
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements - 100% completed the “nook miles for miles” achievement!

600+ hours in and I'm still on the first bit of my island becuase I'm rather a bit of a perfectionist... but I've finally finished my enterance and store fronts <3

Back