• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

march 6th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received oval glasses from whitney!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | caught a loach for fuchsia
ʚϊɞ | got “imperial k.k.” from mr. slider
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s!
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

Finally got some decent hours in after taking a long break from playing! (basically ignored winter, as usual!) I had to TT back a bit to do some stuff I missed out on. Here's what happened recently:
- Celebrated Hamphrey's birthday
- Caught up on Festivale
- Bought some of the new update items and decided on the locations for my warp pipes
- Made a "lost dog" poster and hid a beagle somewhere on my island lol
- Added back some of my dirt paths that I had kicked away during the winter months so I could build snowboys
- Finally cleared out months worth of mail on both my rep and alt characters
- Cleared some storage space on my rep

Found Whitney in my campsite today after not playing for a week and I also found Ankha the last time I played (March 1st). Kinda cute that I got two popular snooties as my two most recent visitors! :blush:

Asked both to move in and thankfully they RNG'd correctly and got Dobie to leave (his house exterior has been glitched to look like Canberra's for almost a year now lmao - I shall probably invite him home sometime in the future) and I got Merengue to move out; which is great because she proved tricky to budge.

I don't time travel or go through any shenanigans to move villagers in or out ~ so I feel very rewarded right now.

🥰

Something I did yesterday, actually, but got my rocks exactly where I wanted! Took much less time than I thought it would, likely because most of my island is highly decorated anyway, so I only had to mannequin a few spots.

• Opened the mail
  • Visited the shops
  • Spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Lolly and said goodbye to Kyle
  • TT’d to island hop and found Mint, who’s now the newest villager to the island 😊
  • Chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • Went diving, received a pair of mermaid shoes from Pascal today
  • Watered the flowers
  • Popped balloons
  • Crafted and customised a crescent moon chair and a couple of nova lights
  • Flattened a section of the island, did some terraforming and then flattened it again
  • Increased the size of a river
  • Began terraforming the previous area again
  • Moved some more flowers around
  • Completed some Nook Miles tasks

Today I played for the first time in awhile, talked to my villagers and that's pretty much it for today.

Yesterday evening, a friend from Japan who I have not spoken to since last year came online, so I showed him around my redecorated island. Gave him a few doubles of the limited items that he missed. He gave me some pointers on how to improve the Japanese section of my island.

Today, I bought a whole bunch of Basic colors of Mums and planted them. Hit the 4th Flower planting milestone.

Ordered the final new pieces of the Mario set.

Found Gullivarr on the beach. Helped him out.

Visited Redd on someone else's island, and bought a new Real Quaint Painting.

forgot to post this earlier. 💀

march 7th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a striped shirt from moe, a mom’s candle set from mom and a letter from the HHA!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
ʚϊɞ | caught a ladybug for moe
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s!

3/8
  • Set up a warp pipe link to make it easier to reach Redd's ship (it's a little cramped back there).
  • Found Gayle, Plucky, and Pekoe having tea together in the plaza.
  • Label was back again, this time with a vacation-themed challenge. After rummaging around in my closet, I showed her this outfit:
    2021030816490100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
I ended up passing with flying colors. As a reward I was given a LaBelle knit shirt.​
  • Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

march 8th
ʚϊɞ | did my daily routine of checking the mail, gathering materials, etc
ʚϊɞ | celebrated zucker’s birthday <3
ʚϊɞ | helped out gulliver
ʚϊɞ | bought an open-collar shirt (blue) from able’s + wrapping paper from nook’s!

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers and gave gifts to Lolly and Blaire
  • was gifted a zap suit by Judy and then traded it with Cookie for a rocket lamp
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • took fossils to be assessed, left the museum and ran into both Raymond and Cookie right outside the door - think I'm been stalked by them
  • went diving - 200 more sea creatures to catch for the 'Deep Dive' achievement
  • collected another pearl from Pascal
  • did some terraforming and water laying
  • watered the flowers, moved some Lily of the Valleys to the new terraformed area
  • popped some balloons
  • requested to build a zen bridge but it won't fit where I want it to go so need to rethink it now
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

I just kinda spent a long time decorating my house, I finally upgraded to have a basement and it’s fun moving everything around, feels like it all comes together now.

I finally moved my campsite off of the beach today! I haven't had an on-land campground in months, but it's finally happening.

made a new alt and changed up some stuff with my main rep
  • changed my main character / island representative into a witch-themed character and changed her house to reflect that.
  • the outside of the house now looks like a stone building with cream to dark brown colors, and is surrounded with black and purple flowers, the spiky fence, barrels, and pots.
  • Added a little sitting area next to the house with log furniture and the leafy marshmallow fire and a food for a little chilling area.
  • Also gave her a little backyard with the wooden clothes hanging thing, old-fashioned washtub, and brick oven next to a stone table and stool with some food stuff on top for a little backyard picnic area.
  • left most of the inside of her house the same since it's the only house that doesn't double as a business so I wanted to keep all the homey furniture. but I'm slowly turning the basement into some magic thing. got the magic circle rug with a bunny lamp in the middle so far.

There is a storm today, with Lightning and everything. Very cool.

Got a tipped over Barrel from Gullivarr. I'll put it near my Mine.

The Quaint Painting that I bought yesterday, which was advertised as real, turned out to be fake! I should have checked it... Conveniently enough, Redd was on my Island today selling a real Quaint Painting. Bought it.
He also had a real Sinking Painting, which I also needed, but couldn't get. I let someone else buy it, because they gave me free rare floral DIYs.

Sold Turnips for a high price on another island. Getting close to the final Turnip milestone.

Waiting for my new flowers to fully grow before moving them around. Hopefully, they look good.

busy day
  • made a little lavender field in a clearing in the forest - there are still a few spots open between the flower since it hasn't been raining much these days
  • cleaned up my farm areas - one is now a full-on pumpkin patch with rows of 4 or 5 of each pumpkin color/variant. the other one has 2 rows of yellow hyacinths infront of a silo (to mimic wheat), a row of green anthurium plants (may replace this with something better), one of watermelon beach balls, one of white mum cushions (cabbages?), and one of weeds until I can find something better.
  • added a few more animal-themed items to the beach theater to make it look fuller
  • added the mario teleportation pipe furniture to get to my rep's now-fenced-off house easier
  • dug out some cedar trees and planted saplings in their spots - trying to freeze some medium-height trees to add some diversity to the forest
  • cleaned up some weeds behind the cliffs at the very back of the island in hope that it will make the ones I planted in the forest grow since they've been stuck in the first stage for weeks
  • finally successfully made a golden rose to complete rory's rose garden
  • ordered a bunch of mario items - put some of the mush platforms here and there in the forest area
  • changed up the rest area by the forest entrance to add more vending machines - gotta keep everyone hydrated!

I gave a lot of wrapped fruit gifts but received no photos. I finally moved some flowers from my beach to the areas where I want them to go. The pink and orange and white flowers near Colton's house could use more arrangement but I like it better than the previous flower plan.

3/9 (raining)
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Found a 32nd Lily-of-the-Valley plant!
• Kitty asked me if I would help her catch a wharf roach; it took me much longer to find one than I'd like to admit...
• Found a recipe in a bottle that washed up on the beach; I learned how to make a wooden chest!
• Had a bunch of fossils assessed.
• Cornered and caught a tarantula that was lurking outside of the Able's shop.
• Checked out some more custom designs.
• Kicks was here today, and I spent a bunch of bells with him.
• Collected shells and fruit to sell.

march 9th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a striped tee from zucker and a pagoda from gulliver!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily routine of digging up fossils, collecting materials, etc
ʚϊɞ | caught a yellow butterfly for beau
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for moe from deirdre
ʚϊɞ | did some trades
ʚϊɞ | worked on my entrance and shopping district
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought a parka and shirtdress (yellow) from able’s!

Back