• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

- Trades
- Crafted items
- Bought via Nooks
- Decorated island + house interiors
- Worked on entrance, created a school. Entrance decorated as if a festival was taking place.
- Moved Merengue's house
- Created a small playground
- Completed ground, ghost, fighting, and poison type gyms.
- Started working on normal type gym

• opened the mail, received some wooden block flooring from Diana
  • found a lost item in my garden, returned it to Sherb and received a Tatami Bed in return
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Lolly and Mint
  • caught some bugs
  • popped a few balloons
  • watered the flowers, planted some orange windflowers and red lilies
  • rearranged the flowers around the campsite area
  • chopped wood, hit rock and dug fossils
  • went diving, received another Princess Mermaid Dress from Pascal
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did some terraforming around my secret beach area
  • requested to build a natural ramp and paid it off
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

I gave gifts but received no photos. These villagers I have now are harsh. I also swapped out some streetlamps but I might switch some of them back. There's no rule that all the street lamps on the island have to be the same color. Redd visited my one island and had a genuine Valiant statue. Yay!

3/10
• Ran into Celeste, who gave me a recipe for an asteroid.
• Ended up seeing some shooting stars, so I made a couple wishes.
• Ran into Kitty, who was wearing Petal Punk Princess; it looks even cuter than I thought it would! :D
20210310_212321.jpg

• Found Gullivarrr washed up on shore again; it didn't take very long to find the phone.
• Ran into Pascal, gave him a scallop, and recieved a pearl in return.
• Decided to visit the Ninten dream for Mario Day...wasn't very impressed, if I'm being honest...not to be rude, of course, it just wasn't really my taste. (The funny part was that when my character woke up, she had THIS look on her face, kinda like she ate something bad. 😆 )
20210310_212147.jpg

More tweaking of my island design today!

-set up a rose garden near my house
-placed a few items for a small outdoor theatre where the rose garden used to be
-crafted some additional rock items to decorate with and placed those around
-planted a few more shrubs around the island
-checked the mail, collected some music that I ordered
-visited both shops, bought a yucca plant
-talked to all my villagers
-went to a few dream addresses for inspiration 😊

Threw everything in my rooms out.

Just have waste bins in there now.

All day to try and make a unique room, and it just can't be done.

Need more sofas. :(

Last edited:
I woke up too early and decided to play. Received photos from Cherry and Cyd to make it to my goal of earning 100 different villagers' photos. By next year, I hope to have 100 more from different villagers.

march 10th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a shamrock doorplate from @Rairu (tysm, friend!)
ʚϊɞ | did my daily routine of digging up fossils, collecting materials, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | caught a ladybug for pashmina
ʚϊɞ | bought some rugs from saharah; didn’t get any new ones ;-;
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | found the shamrock wand diy!
ʚϊɞ | stopped fuchsia from moving
ʚϊɞ | ordered a shamrock soda
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought a shamrock suit, shamrock hat, shamrock sunglasses and shamrock shoes from able’s + wrapping paper from nook’s!
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

I'll be trying to be posting daily on this thread! I hope some of you do too!

Let us know what you did today! Even minor things such as plant new trees if you want! Anything is welcome!

Hello, I try to post daily but sometimes life gets in the way and studies! Today I unlocked terraforming so now i'm going crazy designing my dream island. I moved my trees, flowers and made some decorative beach items

• opened the mail, received an ironing board from Raymond and a kiwi hat from Lolly
  • visited the shops
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • returned a lost item to Molly and was gifted a sweatshirt in return
  • agreed to purchase a dollhouse dress from Fauna
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and then sold them
  • did a little bit of fishing
  • went diving, received a pearl from Pascal and am now only 50 sea creatures away from completing the 'Deep Dive' task :D
  • popped some balloons
  • watered the flowers and rearranged the pink flower section in front of my island home
  • did some redecorating in my house - changed the top floor bedroom/bathroom combo into a full bedroom area and changed the third bedroom in one of the side rooms into a full bathroom
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

in the past 24ish hours
  • turned a little empty corner of the neighborhood area into yet another reading nook - complete with a well, swinging bench, streetlamp, small bookshelf thing, apple tree, wooden bucket (to collect apples?), a monarch butterfly model and some white cosmos. it suits the area pretty well! I just wish we could put stuff on the fourth level cause it's backed by a completely empty cliff
  • finally got around to cleaning up my japanese-style-hotel-alt-character's front yard area. got rid of most of the lilies that took over, put some zen cushions, bamboo stools, and tea stuff around a go board and put a tree right behind it all for some shade. made a little alternating stone path to the house with rope fences on either side and some lilies beyond the fence. added the default clover floor pattern on the ground between the lilies so they wouldn't grow out of control again
  • planted a tree next to the house on the edge of the northern-most cliff and put a floor cushion, bamboo stool, and book under it to make for a cute reading spot with a view.
  • added some bamboo grass in between the bamboo plants to add some color and fill up the path leading to the house
  • put a few blossoming lanterns here and there to fill up some space and some cherry blossom branches and pile near the entrance - I'm happy with how it looks now and probably won't touch it for a while unless we get some more japanese or cherry blossom themed furniture

3/11 (raining)
• Recieved a Pirate Wall in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Collected star fragments off of the beach!
• Patty warned me that Pekoe had come down with something, so I made sure to grab her some medicine when I stopped at the store.
• Thanks to Harry, I learned that Saharah was visiting today! I made sure to stop by and say hi. (Ended up with a really cool purple Persian rug!)
• Popped a balloon and found a recipe for a shamrock wand inside!
• Bought more customization kits.
• Checked out some more custom designs!
• Cleared out some more storage space.

I donated the glowing painting to Blathers and did some landscaping! Also got Kabuki settled into my island.

Got the Shamrock Wand DIY to drop from a balloon finally.
Managed to find a real Wistful Painting for the gallery.
Made a decision on how I want to design this island since I was going back and forth between two concepts.
Counted down the days until a villager will ask to move and I can start Mystery Island hopping for Dom.
Found a look I like and don't want to end up changing every other day.
Getting closer to unlocking the Nook Shopping App.

I restarted my theme a couple days ago and today I am putting the river back in and I decorated over by Agent S’s house. I might do a little bit of time traveling today to speed things up since I have all day to play, maybe I’ll look for Leif too to get some new bushes and flowers

A lot more decorating today :)

-I moved the my rose garden to an ever so slightly different position 😅
-Planted some additional trees
-Checked the mail, collected a model I had commissioned from Flick and some garden lanterns I ordered
-Visited both shops
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree (haven't done that in a while because I'm so lazy)
-Crafted a garden wagon and placed that near some waterfalls
-Gifted some wrapped fruits to Flo
-Switched out the wallpaper and rugs in my house bathroom

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops, purchased 5 cedar saplings
  • planted the saplings at my campsite area
  • caught some bugs and sold them to Flick
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • watered the flowers and got rid of a few wild ones
  • popped some balloons
  • went diving, picked up a pearl from Pascal and completed the Deep Dive achievement :giggle:
  • decorated a small section of my island to create fairground/play area
  • redecorated one of the bedroom in my house - swapping from a blue imperial theme to a yellow cute theme
  • cleared out some items from the house storage
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some more miles

Finished up Cast Master today and caught a few common species for the museum. My fish section is so empty. (My reflexes aren't that great so I had to savescum the achievement.)

Back