• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Mostly just progress towards achieves and catalog.

- fished more towards Angling for Perfection.
- caught more bugs for You've Got the Bug
- crafted some hot items towards DIY Furniture
- crafted some tools towards DIY Tools
- sold some fruit for Pick of the Bunch
- bought some items from Able's towards my clothing catalog - getting really close to 1000 mark left for my catalog
- returned genji's "training log" back to him

- Trades
- Visited an island DA
- Developed my ranch area
- Created another character (let this character learn my spare recipes, upgraded to a house). Time traveled to get final upgrade.
- Moved my bamboo forest
- Put fences around the island
- Worked on area in front of Residential Services
- Removed overgrown flowers

march 12th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received an emperor butterfly model from flick and a letter from pashmina!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily routine of digging up fossils, collecting materials, etc
ʚϊɞ | had a camper today; it was boris! i didn’t invite him but he’s cool c’:
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | caught a pale chub for deirdre
ʚϊɞ | returned a lost pouch to pashmina
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for deirdre from whitney
ʚϊɞ | bought a genuine scenic painting from redd
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | ordered a shamrock rug
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

I got all hybrid flowers and I built the robot.
I made a winter beach which I love but my other half hates. Not his island so whatever.

Getting close to a completed island now which is a little sad. But I've said that at least 3 times now so maybe not.

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Lolly and received her photo in return :giggle:
  • completed a treasure hunt with Bunnie and received a chef outfit
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • watered the flowers, got rid of a few and move some roses to the lighthouse area on my peninsula
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did some island decorating, created a small reading nook and placed some more outdoor seating around the island
  • popped some balloons
  • planted a couple more trees and moved a few around
  • caught some bugs
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

Got my island all moved to the corner. (Villagers) and other buildings (my house, shops, museum) to beaches and empty everything. And getting into terraforming. Ughhh. I have grand ideas to redo my town with so I am excited to get on with it. I just wish terraforming was less tedious haha.

march 13th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received an item that i ordered and a genuine scenic painting from redd!
ʚϊɞ | got “go k.k. rider” from mr. slider
ʚϊɞ | did a bit of flower cleanup
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

it's been a while since i've played, but for some reason in this past week i've been obsessively decorating and trading. i'm very pleased, though! i've collected all the mush diys i missed and my island is looking very springcore (i finally found a floral version of The Path i really like). i'm in the process of clearing out unwanted hybrids and buying/trading for green mums to round out my island's flora.

I moved two houses, destroyed a staircase and helped a random person from Discord get started on his island with some gifts. I would say that was a good day on my island!

Unlocked the Nook Shopping App.
Got around the getting a spider crab for the Museum.
Watched my stockpile of star fragments grow as I gathered those that fell on my beach.
Came across a back up in case I can't get a Sanrio pack for the villagers and items.
Reminded Simon that he's on borrowed time and I can't wait to see the thought bubble telling me he wants to move.

-Checked my mail, Erik sent me a fossil :)
-Visited both shops, bought some more wrapping paper
-Gave wrapped pumpkins to Hornsby, I really need to remember to give pumpkins to the lazy villagers so they don't talk about floor bugs, it makes gifting them MUCH more enjoyable (still no photo tho)
-Crafted some more country fence and placed that in a few areas that needed more decorating
-Had a friend come over to check out my island 🥺
-Planted some more flowers and got a nook miles achievement for planting 200! I guess most of my flowers were just duplicated not planted so maybe I should plant some more

march 14th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received letters from beau and the HHA!
ʚϊɞ | caught a stinkbug for fuchsia
ʚϊɞ | bought turnips from daisy mae
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops

Two days ago I gave my islanders each a wrapped "failte!" (Gaelic meaning welcome) doorplate and yesterday every one of them had it on their door! Whoopie!

Last edited:
finally got caught up! will i actually stay caught up this time? probably not.

march 15th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received bamboo shoots from daisy mae and a letter from moe!
ʚϊɞ | bought back-bow socks (black) and a foldover-top backpack (pink) from kicks
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found black-brick wallpaper
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops

I'll be trying to be posting daily on this thread! I hope some of you do too!

Let us know what you did today! Even minor things such as plant new trees if you want! Anything is welcome!

I recently bought my switch (original not lite) and it's awesomeeee, the game is also fantastic and I'm enjoying it a lot, just in time for all the updates coming our way! I got 3 villagers, picked all my weeds, made a few chairs, got a few recipes and i've yet to trade on the forums but it's coming!

I recently bought my switch (original not lite) and it's awesomeeee, the game is also fantastic and I'm enjoying it a lot, just in time for all the updates coming our way! I got 3 villagers, picked all my weeds, made a few chairs, got a few recipes and i've yet to trade on the forums but it's coming!
sounds exciting! :) which villagers do you have? i'm glad you're having fun with the game!

-Checked the mail, a letter from Marshal
-Found Leif in the plaza, so I purchased shrubs and seeds from him
-Went around planting the seeds and shrubs, as well as some more weeds
-Checked both shops, nothing interesting today
-Crafted some more log stakes to decorate with
-Gave wrapped pumpkins to Hornsby, he gave me a ninja costume
-Completed a few nook miles tasks

I've tried making some zen-style place with the outside bathing stone pool etc, didn't turn out great, but I'm going to work on it!

Back