• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I finished my shamrock kitchen. It used to have a lot of red. Now it's bright green. It's a happy little kitchen. I wanted to create a shamrock kitchen when we first got the game. I was thrilled when we got the update and they gave us the shamrock rug and soda.

3/12
• Gayle was thinking about moving away, but luckily, I was able to change her mind. Phew!
• Had a ton of fossils assessed!
• Plucky asked for my help in catching a bitterling; it didn't take very long at all, which was nice.
• Flick was here today; I brought him three Rajah Brooke's Birdwings for a collectible!

• opened up todays mail and placed a few orders
  • visited the shops, purchased some blue heart wallpaper and some yellow heart wallpaper
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Lolly and Mint and helped Fauna and Molly decide on a gift for Cookie (it isn't her birthday so not sure why they were trying to think of a present but we settled on a plushie's toy of herself)
  • visited Redd and purchased a glowing painting, have already donated one to the museum so planning to use this one for island decoration
  • visited the campsite and said hello to Marcie who was staying there today
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug trees
  • popped balloons
  • watered flowers and got rid of a few that were getting out of control again
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did a little bit of terraforming on my peninsula
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks, deposited some bells that were building up in my pockets and redeemed some miles

Got the DAL model plane.

So tiny, I had to use the zoom on my phone to see it.

Not worth doing 300 trips for.

Last edited:
Blahhhh my island I’ve been avoiding lately till I’m able too get Sanrio items. ; ; I feel so much pressure too make it look beautiful I get discouraged

I received Portia's photo. I like Portia but plan to let a new villager have that space on the gothic island.

-Check my mail, collected some songs that I ordered
-Harvested a fully grown money tree outside my house
-Checked both shops
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave wrapped fruits to Hornsby
-Cleaned up the DIY pile on my beach lol
-Ordered some books and plants
-Attended K.K. Slider's concert and received K.K. Tango
-Visited a couple of dream addresses
-Went to Harv's island

Yesterday a notice was posted that Hornsby's birthday is coming up so I went to Harv's to try a bunch of different clothes on him. I didn't decide on anything I loved so I'll be keeping an eye out for some new birthday clothes for him :)

3/13 (It's my brother's b-day!)
• Took the Rajah Brooke's Birdwing model out of the mail.
• Attended Slider's show; he played Wandering.
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

Didn't really get to do much today since I was busy but I have-

- Gone island hopping for Papi- Went through about 60 tickets with no luck so far.
- Checked my mail and completely cleaned it out since it had 70+ items in it from Nook Shopping and then like 5 letters... 🙃
- Celebrated Julian's Birthday early since I plan on booting him out soon.
- Relocated Sylvana's house, have yet to start decorating it.
- Time hopped around a bit to get Flick and gave him 3 Monarch Butterflies to make a model with.
- Worked on my new market place area.

Moved Keaton's house. Only have 2 player houses and 3 more villager houses to figure out the placements for.
Finished laying down some paths for a new neighborhood and moved some trees.
Put down fences to mark out the yard spaces and decorated some areas with umbrellas
Picked up all the items I had on the ground for cataloging
Gave gifts to my cycling villagers
Planted some flowers, decided to move the lighthouse back to the peninsula

• Moved one of my residents to a much better plot.
  • Made a large pumpkin plot next to my hyacinth plot.
  • Added some new signage in my new allotment area.
  • Sorted out my personal back garden.
  • Placed some more garden lanterns at the bottom of ramps around my island.

• opened the mail, received the glowing painting from Redd
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave some medicine to Raymond, gave gifts to Lolly and Mint, received Mints photo :giggle:
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and then sold them
  • caught a few bugs
  • watered some flowers
  • dug up some flowers around an outdoor seating area and swapped them with some others
  • popped some balloons
  • crafted a few items
  • did a little bit of island decorating
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

I finally earned photos from Rosie, Molly, and Henry. Still working on Astrid and Boomer. I hope Boomer doesn't end up like Drago. I never could get Drago's photo and finally booted him anyway.

New villagers: Monty, Bunnie, and Marina. I had Marina before but then let her move to bring in someone from a camp site. I hope to keep her around awhile and to get her photo this time. She's so cute and fun to have around. I really like Bunnie's design too. Monty was one of my original villagers that I moved out because he didn't match the Fairy Tale theme I had at the time. Now the theme is gone and Monty is back! I love Monty.

3/14
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 226,394 points! (Going up! )
• Checked out a bunch more of custom designs (y'all come up with some impressive stuff!)
• Found a 33rd Lily-of-the-Valley plant!
• Delivered the gifts! (Three were sent through the mail)

I picked up all the random dropped items on the ground but I still have a bunch of diys for people to come over and learn later
Placed some mum cushions in the middle of my river as waterlilies
Filled up some of the empty spaces on the cliffs near my campsite with mushroom lamps. I still need to finish decorating with mushroom stools, hyacinth lamps, and flowers.
Gave gifts to my cycling villagers and made sure to talk to everyone.
Checked my campsite but did not take the gorilla that showed up.
Fixed up some paths.

Yesterday I finally found Tia while island hopping, which means I can allow Poppy and Lolly to leave since I've obtained their pictures and have found the one permanent normal villager I wanted!

i am once again behind. 🥴

march 11th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received an item i ordered and a town backpack from zucker!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily routine of digging up fossils, collecting materials, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | returned a lost book to audie
ʚϊɞ | commissioned an emperor butterfly model from flick
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

Back