• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• opened the mail, placed a few orders
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • did a little bit of fishing and sold the ones I caught
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • watered the flowers, planted a few white tulips
  • crafted and customised some mushroom lamps and placed them around the island
  • picked up Stonehenge from the house storage and moved it to the campsite area at the back of the island
  • planted a few cedar saplings
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed the miles
  • did some TTing to get Cookie to move but Lolly asked to go instead so I agreed to let her as I have her photo now and am ready to go island hopping again

•Bought everything Wario related
•Made half my island a bamboo forest so i can farm spring bamboo to sell next season

So today after months and months and months of patiently waiting, tending, watering, and hybriding I am pleased to announce that I finally have grown a BLUE ROSE!!!!! 😭😭😭 Once it blooms I'll post a picture. This is by far the greatest accomplishment I have done in the game. I'm sooo happy!!!!😭😭😭😄😄😄

march 16th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a bat umbrella from audie!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily routine of digging up fossils, collecting materials, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | sold my turnips (ty again, @WillowCity for letting me come by!)
ʚϊɞ | created a secret greeting for deirdre and i
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and bug catching
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found some red dot flooring
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

I'll be trying to be posting daily on this thread! I hope some of you do too!

Let us know what you did today! Even minor things such as plant new trees if you want! Anything is welcome!

I terraformed half of my island, made a design map with a friend, planted some trees and flowers and made a little campsite on my beach and a tea area on the other beach. I'm really proud of how my island is shaping up, and my friends and I go between our islands changing things and suggesting criticism on our designs, so we have a lot of fun doing that and playing everyday when we can, which is a few hours every eve ing after dinner.

I so do enjoy crossing, it's a wonderful game isn't it? I'd love for a crossing life sim to come out, even on mobile, that would be exceptional in my opinion. Loving the updates too lately, so many of them in a short space of time, great! i've been going between this and the sims 4 for a while and they have updates too so thats really grand and I can't wait for more kits (even though they are controversial to a lot of sims fans and player).

• opened the mail, placed an order for a few more rattan armchairs
  • went villager hunting for a replacement for Lolly, took over 100 NMTs before finding a villager I was happy with but I eventually found my newest villager; Bluebear :giggle:
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, received a cute music player from Molly
  • watered the flowers, moved a few purple tulips to an area together to breed
  • relocated a few lily of the valleys
  • popped some balloons
  • did a little bit of diving as it's been a few days since I've visited Pascal, received another pearl
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • continued to decorate my island
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

I went from 3 player characters to 6 to try to alleviate boredom. I always have grand plans for decorating houses of my main and secondary characters, but I haven't ever yet had 6 nice, gold trophy houses at the same time. It would be something to do.

In other news, I took medicine to Reneigh and she gave me her photo a second time.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!🍀🍀🍀
Today I gifted all my villagers something green to wear will I was dressed as a leprechaun. I then changed my clothes and wore a "Kiss me, I'm Irish" inspired shirt I designed. I watered my flowers and my blue rose bloomed!! I'm so happy to have a blue rose!!
2021031719071900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpeg

march 17th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a wizard’s robe from beau and the first-anniversary cake from nook inc!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily routine of digging up fossils, collecting materials, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | caught a tiger butterfly for pashmina
ʚϊɞ | fuchsia wasn’t feeling well so i brought her some medicine - she gave me her photo in return!! 🤩
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing, bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | did a bit of flower cleanup and planted some new ones
ʚϊɞ | crafted an iron garden table and customized it + fuchsia’s photo and placed them outside her house
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a yellow-tulip bag
ʚϊɞ | bought the custom design pro editor+ and the custom designs portal!! i’m so, so happy to have more design slots 💖 ordered a nintendo switch lite as well, which i’m also super happy about!
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought soccer shorts (light blue, navy blue, red) from able’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

- Daily chores.
- Checked with all villagers.
- Hit the shops and saw Label.
- Changed out St. Paddy's items for more spring-like ones.
- Went to Harv's and scanned in my Sanrio cards. I've started ordering, and it's going to take roughly 2 weeks to get all of it.
- Sit in the park and enjoy the sun.

Working on my winery a little bit more. Needed more white box sofas for the sitting area.

I don't have any of the Sanrio cards, so it will be another week or so until I see the meat of this update.

I'll be trying to be posting daily on this thread! I hope some of you do too!

Let us know what you did today! Even minor things such as plant new trees if you want! Anything is welcome!

I rearranged villager houses and planted some new flowers in a field, it's now my dedicated flower field and it goes in a rainbow pattern.

Today I managed to tear down a lot of cliff side in preparation for redoing parts of my island. I also moved my house to the southern beach. I also started putting together a cute little beach rainbow paradise on the western beach to kill some time. I also put together a little bandstand because I realized how many of my islanders are musically inclined. A good day :)

I just updated and got the new slots even if i don't really need them. But I'm curious for what new designs are out there since I last cheked, it's been a while, and with the new options for umbrellas and so!

• opened the mail, received the 1 year anniversary cake
  • returned an autograph book to Bunnie, received some Mariachi clothing
  • visited the shops, purchased some cute yellow wallpaper
  • spoke to my villagers, gave a gift to Bluebear and received a baby romper in return
  • took fossils to be assessed and then sold them
  • popped balloons, received bells and some fragrance sticks
  • watered the flowers and dug up some lily of the valleys
  • sold two stacks of weeds to Leif
  • crafted and customised a couple of items
  • caught and sold a few fish
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed a few more miles for NMTs

i got all 6 of the lovely sanrio villagers onto my island and instantly built up a friendship with them so i could start gifting them some presents 💕

i also ordered at least 1 of each sanrio item, which took forever

then i got the new prom outfits, they're super jazzy 💖

and i downloaded a bunch of new designs with all the new slots and redid my house, it's looking amazing so far, idk how i managed to play without the sanrio items 😊

Back