• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

bought all the new stuff that came with the update. haven't been paying that much lately

Did the daily chores of digging up fossils, picking up branches, doing Pascal, etc. and I finally had a rainy day, so I caught the coelacanth and snail. Now I just need three more critters and I’ll be done this month. Also went diy hunting from the balloons a little bit and will do more later tonight. Just need the last eight bamboo recipes and I’ll be done. 🙂

i filled out all 50 of my new design slots and am still (slowly) gathering items to start decorating my island! now i just gotta wait for the sanrio card to come out

I'm trying to decide on one of those 9 QR code paths. I'm not sure if I want one with flowers on the sides or just dirt or somthing but I will pick one today and that will be what iv accomplished!

Finally changed out of my St. Patricks Day outfit and got Leif to visit. Planted over 300 shrubs o-o
EwzSM-pVEAUy5W7.jpg

I let a couple villagers move away and brought on a couple new villagers. I found Opal on a mystery island to replace Portia on my goth island. And I also adopted Rowan the tiger. I love his tiger-theme house.

I got Boomer's photo. I'm not sure if I'll let him move since his house looks perfect with the pumpkin garden and he is very cute.

I fell a bit behind in posting, but I've caught my records back up. With 3/20 coming up so closely, there's no way I'm putting off a post now!

3/15
• Gulliver washed up on shore today. Luckily, it didn't take very long to find the missing communicator parts.
• Found a lost book nearby the museum. After asking around, I brought it to Marshal, who turned out to be the owner.
• Had a ton of fossils assessed!
• Bought more wrapping paper.
• Checked out a lot of custom designs.
• Ordered a few clothing items as potential gifts.

3/16
• Isabelle announced that were in for a meteor shower tonight! Haven't had one of those in quite some time!
• Recieved an alpinist hat in the mail from Gulliver.
• Picked out, wrapped, and delivered gifts to all of my neighbors! (Two got sent through the mail. )
• Cleared out a bit of storage space.
• Redd was visiting today, and I walked out with a mystic statue!
• Ended up catching a lot of peacock butterflies!
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow
• Once the meteor shower started, I ended up making wishes for at least 2 hours.
• Apparently, Pekoe and Marshall got into a fight. Pekoe felt bad about it, and I offered to help smooth things over by delivering an apology gift for her. Luckily, all ended well!
• Ran into Celeste, who gave me a recipe for a Tulip Wand!

3/17
• Took the Mystic Statue out of the mail and delivered it to Blathers.
• Discovered a little late when trying to check out patterns that there was apparently a software update I had missed. (I ended up not getting to look at patterns today.)
• Delivered the gifts!
• Collected a lot of star frags! (A Large frag and two Pisces frags showed up, too! )
• Gullivarrr washed up on shore today! (I found the phone almost immediately, not even five feet from where he'd landed)
• Pekoe showed me how to make log decorative shelves!
• Maddie was thinking about moving away; with it being this close to the anniversary, that wasn't happening. I was able to convince her to stick around a little longer.
• Did a lot of customizations! (And then bought a huge load of kits to do even more customizations)

3/18
• Received a pirate-ship cannon in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Discovered what yesterday's software update was for when I checked the design kiosk! (I am HYPED!) :D
• Redeemed Nook Miles for the new custom design app additions!
• C.J. was here, this time with a big-fish challenge. After completing it, I brought him three koi for a collectible.
• Unfortunately, a few stars started falling while C.J. and I were talking, so I only got to make one wish.

march 18th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a nintendo switch lite from @Rairu (literally the kindest person,, tysm🥺), a shaded floor lamp from margie and an item that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily routine of digging up fossils, collecting materials, etc
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
ʚϊɞ | caught a wharf roach for margie
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for beau from sprinkle
ʚϊɞ | helped out gullivarrr
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | visited a forum member’s island to celebrate dom’s birthday 💖
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and bug catching
ʚϊɞ | ordered some stuff
ʚϊɞ | crafted a stall
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

- Bought a new genuine painting from Redd after more than a month or two of not being able to get any new items from him.
- Got the last zodiac DIY I needed from Celeste - the Pisces Lamp.

• opened the mail, received a paper bag from Cookie
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Bluebear and received a perforated-board wall in return
  • Molly gifted me a Mrs Flamingo
  • agreed to buy a Milkmaid Dress from Cookie
  • visited Redd and purchased a Proper Painting
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • popped balloons
  • watered flowers and collected a lot of sticks that I'd left on the floor
  • did a little redecorating in the upstairs room of my house
  • did some TTing to move out Cookie but Mint requested to leave instead so I agreed as I have her photo
  • had a very successful island hop and found Wolfgang, my newest villager, on the 8 NMT :D
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

I received photos 108 and 109 from Astrid and Marina. I now have the photos of all 10 current villagers, although some of the photos are from when the villager lived on one of my islands previously. I dug up some unwanted flowers.

Did the daily chores and found Gullivaar on my beach, so I did him for the day. Talk to all my villagers, and are now glad the day is over. Will have Resident Services built finally tomorrow, so yay no more intro music. 😀

-Checked the mail, got a Warrior statue from Redd and a Go board from Cookie
-Visited both shops
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave wrapped fruits to Flo and Hornsby
-Cleaned up some freshly spawned flowers
-Worked on my island flag a bit, I want the green colour to look a little better
-Made a snowman face-cutout standee, just to test it out lol
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Found and broke today's rock spawn, I'm still slowly working on moving this rock
-Completed a couple of Nook Miles tasks

I started over!

It was a long time coming. I felt super guilty about the idea at first... But then I stopped because, I ran out of things to do. I bought a $200 gaming system just for this game, plus the $60 game itself -- I should enjoy it and feel stimulated by it. So I decided to start over, because I really enjoyed getting to the end game. My friend was kind enough to let me put all of my most precious things on her island. I have my new one now, I'm excited because I am going to make it themed like an Italian countryside!

march 19th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received some goodies from @Rairu (ur too good to me bro🥺), a pirate beard from gullivarrr, a rattan table lamp from beau and some items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | did my daily routine of digging up fossils, collecting materials, etc
ʚϊɞ | it’s one of my alt character’s’ birthday today! 🎉
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - moe gave me his photo!! 🥺
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for whitney from deirdre
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | worked on my entrance and rs area
ʚϊɞ | customized 2 festivale garlands and moe’s photo
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing, bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | did a bit of flower cleanup
ʚϊɞ | crafted a net and an iron wall rack
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

I started over!

It was a long time coming. I felt super guilty about the idea at first... But then I stopped because, I ran out of things to do. I bought a $200 gaming system just for this game, plus the $60 game itself -- I should enjoy it and feel stimulated by it. So I decided to start over, because I really enjoyed getting to the end game. My friend was kind enough to let me put all of my most precious things on her island. I have my new one now, I'm excited because I am going to make it themed like an Italian countryside!

ooh, an italian countryside sounds super nice! best of luck with your new island! <3

So it's finally come; Shione's first year has come to a close! I've had a heck of a lot of fun in that time, and the island has changed so much since day one! I'm looking forwards to seeing just how much it'll change and continue to grow from here!

3/19 (End of Year 1!)
• Took the koi Model out of the mail.
• Leif was here today, I sold him some weeds.
• Had a huge amount of fossils assessed!
• Bought even more customization kits!
• Reorganized the design patterns on my phone.

Back